AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

age verification for someone who appeared on my stream

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 11, 2021
hello, im a new model and i have been on chaturbate for less than a week
i dont have experience as a cam girl and 2 days ago my boyfriend appeared on my stream and i got cut off. i did not know why at the time
i clicked "broadcast yourself" again, and it said i had to get age verified. confused enough, i thought i had to resubmit my own documents.. so i did. i resubmitted them and they got denied eveng though the same documents where approved, thats how i was able to go live. this is strange, but anyway, came to find out that wasnt the issue for the site, since i got an email, asking me to verify the "male person appearing on your stream", as said by chaturbate team.
i sent them pics of his ID & him holding the ID, in that email, since he didnt have an account at the time, (we opened one for him later, after reading about "guests" appearing in the streams, thinking it could help). he is clearly not underage (28 years old) and has legal documents. i havent got any reply . i didnt know about him being on screen being a problem. i just want to solve this, and broadcast again.my profile is active (not banned), but i cant go live. i have researched many sites before, and i think chaturbate works best for me and my niche, so i would feel bad to not be able to work there. i am still waiting for a reply on the email with pics of him/ his ID
please where can i contact someone who can reply to me since i really need to work and cant miss any other day since i live alone and with no parents or people to help me or pay my bills..

my username: syren23
account i opened for my boyfriend after this problem came out is under the username: turimut
i only need the account under the username syren23 reopened, the other one was opened for my bf just as a formality since i thought it would help solve things faster, but is not needed.

i dont have experience as a cam girl and 2 days ago my boyfriend appeared on my stream and i got cut off. i did not know why at the time
i clicked "broadcast yourself" again, and it said i had to get age verified. confused enough, i thought i had to resubmit my own documents.. so i did. i resubmitted them and they got denied eveng though the same documents where approved, thats how i was able to go live. this is strange, but anyway, came to find out that wasnt the issue for the site, since i got an email, asking me to verify the "male person appearing on your stream", as said by chaturbate team.
i sent them pics of his ID & him holding the ID, in that email, since he didnt have an account at the time, (we opened one for him later, after reading about "guests" appearing in the streams, thinking it could help). he is clearly not underage (28 years old) and has legal documents. i havent got any reply . i didnt know about him being on screen being a problem. i just want to solve this, and broadcast again.my profile is active (not banned), but i cant go live. i have researched many sites before, and i think chaturbate works best for me and my niche, so i would feel bad to not be able to work there. i am still waiting for a reply on the email with pics of him/ his ID
please where can i contact someone who can reply to me since i really need to work and cant miss any other day since i live alone and with no parents or people to help me or pay my bills..

account i opened for my boyfriend after this problem came out is under the username: turimut
i only need the account under the username syren23 reopened, the other one was opened for my bf just as a formality since i thought it would help solve things faster, but is not needed.
@punker barbie please help me out

Upvote 0

We do not accept verification documents via email and cannot transfer verification between accounts. Please upload the documents to your account.

Upvote 0
i can verify the other person but only by his ID card, since he doesnt have a passport , is that okay since it is only needed to verify his age, and not for broadcasting himself?
when i first ran into the issue, i thought i had to resubmit my docs again, so thats what i did a couple times.
my question is, will chaturbate know that i am trying to verify my boyfriend who appeared on camera while i was streaming if i send them from my account? this is why i sent his verification docs as a reply to the email that said "provide verification for the male who appeared on your stream".
i will submit his docs from my account then and hope i can get going back to work.

thank you, will update you if i run into any other issues.
thanks for the fast response and advice. best wishes @punker barbie

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i can verify the other person but only by his ID card, since he doesnt have a passport , is that okay since it is only needed to verify his age, and not for broadcasting himself?
when i first ran into the issue, i thought i had to resubmit my docs again, so thats what i did a couple times.
my question is, will chaturbate know that i am trying to verify my boyfriend who appeared on camera while i was streaming if i send them from my account? this is why i sent his verification docs as a reply to the email that said "provide verification for the male who appeared on your stream".
i will submit his docs from my account then and hope i can get going back to work.

thank you, will update you if i run into any other issues.
thanks for the fast response and advice. best wishes @punker barbie
hey i just submitted his files.
as i actually predicted, it says this:
2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Jan. 18, 2021, 12:45 p.m. ID is not valid. Reason: Restricted Region

verification for the male appearing on my stream was provided, but he has a different nationality so his application is denied since his ID is from a restricted region, so i understand i cant cam with my boyfriend. i just want to keep working though..i really have to. i left my old job to do this and im pretty scared. please help
can someone (a human), review this and his age at least (to verify he isnt underage), since i will broadcast alone and we dont need him to be accepted as a streamer. i already got age verified on this day:
2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Jan. 12, 2021, 9:15 a.m.

what can be done now? i have run out of ideas @punker barbie

Upvote 0
hey i just submitted his files.
as i actually predicted, it says this:
2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Jan. 18, 2021, 12:45 p.m. ID is not valid. Reason: Restricted Region

verification for the male appearing on my stream was provided, but he has a different nationality so his application is denied since his ID is from a restricted region, so i understand i cant cam with my boyfriend. i just want to keep working though..i really have to. i left my old job to do this and im pretty scared. please help
can someone (a human), review this and his age at least (to verify he isnt underage), since i will broadcast alone and we dont need him to be accepted as a streamer. i already got age verified on this day:
2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Jan. 12, 2021, 9:15 a.m.

what can be done now? i have run out of ideas @punker barbie
Please contact Support at support@chaturbate.com for further assistance.

Upvote 0
automatic message is to inform you that they have received your request. be patient. it takes a bit time to get response from them.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.