AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age verification issues

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 26, 2018
Hiya, I have submitted my ID photos for age verification five times and they keep getting rejected. The latest one gave the message that it was declined because I'm already verified... but the site still says I am not? I have emailed support but have not heard back from them. Can anyone help me? I'm not sure where to go from here, but there was another person with a similar issue who posted here and was made active so I thought I would try.

My CB username there is RixahRed. Thank you in advance!

Hiya, I have submitted my ID photos for age verification five times and they keep getting rejected. The latest one gave the message that it was declined because I'm already verified... but the site still says I am not? I have emailed support but have not heard back from them. Can anyone help me? I'm not sure where to go from here, but there was another person with a similar issue who posted here and was made active so I thought I would try.

My CB username there is RixahRed. Thank you in advance!
Your account is open online right now, 5:10PM PST. I will assume that for some reason you were not waiting long enough for your legal ID to be verified and tried to upload it again . . . . .IDs are not verified instantly for a variety of legal reasons. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.