AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

age verification problem

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2022
My username kitty_tip on CB. @punker barbie
After a request for re-verification, no matter what photos of my girlfriend I upload, he can’t accept them in any way. and every time he writes incomprehensible reasons, I don’t understand what’s wrong. Once he demanded a passport, but I downloaded it. Why is he texting me Duplicate ID? i used a new photo every time!
everything is very clear in these photos, I don't know how to do it

Attachments

• 42414338-ba78-4fc5-ba88-20e6ea8c38a1.jpg
    42414338-ba78-4fc5-ba88-20e6ea8c38a1.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 5
My username kitty_tip on CB. @punker barbie
After a request for re-verification, no matter what photos of my girlfriend I upload, he can’t accept them in any way. and every time he writes incomprehensible reasons, I don’t understand what’s wrong. Once he demanded a passport, but I downloaded it. Why is he texting me Duplicate ID? i used a new photo every time!
everything is very clear in these photos, I don't know how to do it
I know that you are very busy here, but I'm afraid and don't know what photos to take.
@punker barbie

Upvote 0
can anyone explain what this is? I sent a question and a request for an individual review to the support mail. I am 100% sure that I am uploading the documents of the right person?/
@punker barbie

Attachments

• 1647249119611.png
    1647249119611.png
    83 KB · Views: 4
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.