AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age Verification Trouble

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2022
I cannot seem to get my age verification to go through, no matter how many times I try using all the suggestions on how to avoid getting denied... i.e. - making sure there is no glare, i.d. taking up most of the photo space, good lighting, trying both webcam as well as mobile phone, etc....

I even ordered a new i.d. in the mail in case there was some imperfection on there I couldn't see that the system could. Nothing is working, just keeps immediately giving me the error message "i.d. picture is unreadable or blurry".

My username is
pink_sparklez

Please help

I cannot seem to get my age verification to go through, no matter how many times I try using all the suggestions on how to avoid getting denied... i.e. - making sure there is no glare, i.d. taking up most of the photo space, good lighting, trying both webcam as well as mobile phone, etc....

I even ordered a new i.d. in the mail in case there was some imperfection on there I couldn't see that the system could. Nothing is working, just keeps immediately giving me the error message "i.d. picture is unreadable or blurry".

Please help
Oh, and my username is

Pink_sparklez

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.