AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Serious problem with age verification... PLEASE HELP!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2022
My boyfriend somehow was seen on camera and my account was suspended. I repeatedly have taken the photos of his i.d. and had him do the face scan , I'm talking over 30 times. First it started the problem was with the face scan part. After about 10 times and me switching to do it on my computer it says now that the i.d. picture is unreadable. It simply is not, there is not a clearer picture to be had of the i.d.... there's great lighting, no glare, takes up the entire screen like it should, everything.... I've been e-mailing back and forth for days with only the same generic responses. I wanted to send in photos like the used to have you do. I've asked repeatedly with no luck. PLEASE HELP ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.