AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2023
Hello @punker barbie Im here to ask Ur help for my friend, she got denied in CB although she submit an requirements and she also emailed them but she got nothing replied she really wants to work for her children I hope u help her thank u in advance, her username: sweetiemomxx

CB wont be really able to help you here as they only work with the account owner, so you cannot work with support on behalf of your friend.
If your friend has still not received an email reply, have her come here, detail the problem and tag Punker Barbie

Upvote 0
Hello im trying to get erotic_ana of chaturbate account. Be age verified ,, i have my passport uploaded and they wanted me to upload more id , either postal drivers license or resident id , but i only have postal id and i did try to upload it but chaturbate banned my account pls help me out

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.