AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Agent99 vital statistics

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter551 said:
curvyredhead said:
Kunra9 said:
Can I just say... oddest conversation at a bar ever?

I don't know anyone else in my personal life that views cam sites, so I don't have anybody to discuss these sorts of things with.

However, even if I did... I still think I'd rather talk about the girls at the bar. Or girls I actually know in my "real" life.

Don't know, maybe I'm weird like that.

My guess is that you do know someone else in your personal life that views cam sites. It's not something that is brought up regularly.

But ya still don't discuss these sorts of things.
Exactly, no one wants to go about their shady masturbatory business thinking about how their dad and uncles are probably somewhere on the site drooling over something creepy...

I always assumed blood type was a fairly vital statistic. I knew guys who would get it tattooed on their arm so that if they're incapacitated it should hopefully be seen.

Tattoos for blood types? Yikes! What if the docs don't see the tattoo? Or think it's the grade you got in high school or something weird?

Besides, blood type tests can be done with a tiny pricker which takes a drop of blood and is then up on some magic paper that shows your blood type based on how the blood reacts to the paper's stimuli.

I would rather have one prick in the unlikely event that I needed a blood than thousands of pricks that would forever mark my failure of a blood type (AB-) for the world to see and would probably never come in handy in my lifetime.

Not that I have anything against tats; I actually have one. It just hurt. A lot. Fucking nerves... Why do you have to transmit feeling so well?

Reactions: Jupiter551
MyDesertRose said:
Tattoos for blood types? Yikes! What if the docs don't see the tattoo? Or think it's the grade you got in high school or something weird?

Besides, blood type tests can be done with a tiny pricker which takes a drop of blood and is then up on some magic paper that shows your blood type based on how the blood reacts to the paper's stimuli.

I would rather have one prick in the unlikely event that I needed a blood than thousands of pricks that would forever mark my failure of a blood type (AB-) for the world to see and would probably never come in handy in my lifetime.
Well they'd see the tattoo because it'll generally be on the inside elbow of the right or left arm, one of the first places a medic will look. It's just a last failsafe, and it also helps them figure out quickly who has different blood types nearby for the pupose of finding emergency donors. It's mostly a holdover from when ID tags etc were more likely to contain errors.

Jupiter551 said:
MyDesertRose said:

Well they'd see the tattoo because it'll generally be on the inside elbow of the right or left arm, one of the first places a medic will look. It's just a last failsafe, and it also helps them figure out quickly who has different blood types nearby for the pupose of finding emergency donors. It's mostly a holdover from when ID tags etc were more likely to contain errors.

From experience, I can tell you that it doesn't matter what a tattoo says or if in the military what their ID or dog tags say. They only time they won't type and cross match your blood again is if it is a dire emergency and in that case they will be giving O negative blood. There are only two times when a persons blood type is needed, getting a transfusion and during pregnancy. They will never take someones word for it, each and every time they will redo the blood typing.

It would seem she got banned from chaturbate within the last 24 hrs or so.
How, I have no clue.
:lol:

ComicOzzie said:
K155RSC said:
We have beef having an interesting discussion at the bar over agent99's vital statistics.

We think :-

Height 5 foot 7 inches
Bust. 34F
Waist. 30
Ass. 34

Anyone else got a better idea.

Worst first post ever! :woops:
Aw, but you're just a phony. That's the problem with pretty much the whole god dammed bunch of people on computers talking back and forth, phonies every one. The OP, I don't know him, but you could pretty well say I understand the bastard, coming on here stirring up something he don't even really give half a big shit about, then sitting back and watching the rest of the phonies go at it. Yea, you could say I understand him pretty god dammed well.

Nordling said:
Isabella_deL said:
do people do this so they can make themselves a life size doll? I mean seriously, what other relevance do measurements have? Do people need to have exact measurements to be able to work out how sexy a girl is? Or to imagine having sexy time with her? I'm really sorry, but some people are really sad. There are some pretty dam cool dudes who hang around on cam sites, but it's dudes who think of this stuff who give most people the impression that all guys hanging out on cam sites are total losers. Seriously, there is a world outside the computer/camgirls. Maybe you should go live in it!

Also bear in mind when you guess measurements that the camera adds 10 pounds, so if you haven't thought of this I'd remove a few inches.
:-D Maybe they get turned on by raw data? lol "Numerophilia" Since those numbers have almost no relevance to how someone actually looks (shape, proportions, a million other things the brain processes BETTER than numbers), I'm almost thinking it really is a fetish. lol
This has been very perplexing to me. I can only find one thing of interest in guessing a ladies measurements, - a game of playing can I guess her bra size, or her other measurements not much different from the grade school game of guessing how many jelly beans are in a jar, or something like that. But for many it seems that knowing a ladies bra size, or to a lesser extent her other proportions really means something. Maybe understandable if they have never seen her, but fucking ridiculous if you have seen her nude. I mean there she is what does it matter what a tape pulled around her chest says, and what her cup size is. Does that somehow make some difference? :think: Yea I don't get it.

Nordling said:
I've never understood why people are interested in a person's numerical stats when you can just look at her. smgdh.

YES! I'm glad I'm not weird. I don't know my exact current hip and waist measurement at all times, but people will look at pics of me and then go out of their way (even on completely non-sexual sites) to ask me for my current bust/hip/waist measurements. JUST FUCKING LOOK AT ME, Y IS THAT NOT GOOD ENOUGH?! UGGGGGGGGGGH.

/endrant

Paulie Walnuts said:
How, I have no clue.

They made a rule about not doing shows in public places.
She then did a show in a public place.
:confusion-shrug:

NoelleBright said:
Paulie Walnuts said:
How, I have no clue.

In her defense, they took back the no public show rule and said it was ok to do them again after 4 days. Then, they posted no public shows again last night AFTER Agent's show via Twitter but did not update their terms & conditions to reflect that and the tweet was deleted in 2 hours just like the last one was when they decided to delete it as well. It seems that they can't make up their minds. Also, in a court of law if they tried to say they withheld funds because of the rule being posted on Twitter and it wasn't found anywhere in their T&C, they would lose the battle as it is not clearly posted anywhere on the site. Not all models on Twitter follow Chaturbate, so how would they know about the no public show rule otherwise? She did not have anyone on cam that was unverified, so why did they ban her after saying it was ok to do public shows again? Hmmmmm :think: Maybe they(chaturbate) are getting desperate for money and it's the only way they know how? Or maybe they removed the rule just so people would do public shows so they could trap them and keep their money. PATHETIC.

P.S. You know you can just ask Agent99 yourself if you are that concerned about her instead of coming here and guessing.

MercedesLynn said:
NoelleBright said:
Paulie Walnuts said:
How, I have no clue.

In her defense, they took back the no public show rule and said it was ok to do them again after 4 days. Then, they posted no public shows again last night AFTER Agent's show via Twitter but did not update their terms & conditions to reflect that and the tweet was deleted in 2 hours just like the last one was when they decided to delete it as well. It seems that they can't make up their minds. Also, in a court of law if they tried to say they withheld funds because of the rule being posted on Twitter and it wasn't found anywhere in their T&C, they would lose the battle as it is not clearly posted anywhere on the site. Not all models on Twitter follow Chaturbate, so how would they know about the no public show rule otherwise? She did not have anyone on cam that was unverified, so why did they ban her after saying it was ok to do public shows again? Hmmmmm :think: Maybe they(chaturbate) are getting desperate for money and it's the only way they know how? Or maybe they removed the rule just so people would do public shows so they could trap them and keep their money. PATHETIC.

P.S. You know you can just ask Agent99 yourself if you are that concerned about her instead of coming here and guessing.

I didn't guess, I was told by another model on Chaturbate who was there for it.
I like Agent99, there is no point for me to go around guessing and I'm not taking Chaturbates side on this.
It's clear that they're shady and unprofessional, that's why I don't cam there anymore.

NoelleBright said:
I like Agent99, there is no point for me to go around guessing and I'm not taking Chaturbates side on this.
It's clear that they're shady and unprofessional, that's why I don't cam there anymore.

She wanted me to sign up as a model on there too, but I wasn't interested because I'm turned off by the site...based on forum posts I've read, my experience when trying to buy tokens there, and talking to them on the phone. I'm glad to hear that some models are happy with the site, and I wish them the best. As for me...I'll just stay where I'm at.

The_Brown_Fox said:
NoelleBright said:

She wanted me to sign up as a model on there too, but I wasn't interested because I'm turned off by the site...based on forum posts I've read, my experience when trying to buy tokens there, and talking to them on the phone. I'm glad to hear that some models are happy with the site, and I wish them the best. As for me...I'll just stay where I'm at.

It HAD potential but they're pretty much flushing that straight down the toilet.
They can't change the rules back and forth, not post it ANYWHERE and expect people to just know.

NoelleBright said:
They can't change the rules back and forth, not post it ANYWHERE and expect people to just know.

Yeah, that's insane because it's like they expect EVERY CB model and viewer to be on Twitter. I still have MFC regulars who I can't seem to convince to use Twitter...lol.

CB should've posted it on their site, and sent out a mass e-mail to all models about the change in rules.

Dave550 said:
Is it just me or does anyone get the feeling that the OP, Is just a butt hurt troll who was slammed in that models room and came here to stir up shit. Knowing he could.

Yup, that was actually my first thought too. But I bit my tongue, because we ACF ladies have been accused of biting the heads off of "harmless posters"...or something. :lol:

NoelleBright said:
MercedesLynn said:
NoelleBright said:
Paulie Walnuts said:
How, I have no clue.

I apologize for sounding so brash and bitchy. That was not my intent at all. I was just stating my feelings on the situation and the information that I knew I could verify. Once again, sorry Noelle. :love3:

Kind of off topic... But someone asked me for my vitals and I (as so many others here were confused by "vitals" as well...) gave them my blood pressure, height etc...

um. I think I know what they were asking for now.

I'm not actually sure that they ever responded either.

Maybe my BP wasn't sexy enough :(

I've been helping agent99 since the first week when I found out she was having a few issues on chaturbate. I normally help where I can so it takes some of the pressure off shirley and support if I can give the answers. There was a few issues with outside broadcasts so before agent99 did a broadcast I told her I would email shirley to confirm what the rule was as someone had been banned for it. Shirley replied the next day informing me that the outisde broadcasts were allowed again as it was a temp ban of shows - but to make sure anyone that appeared on the webcam was over 18 and verified.

This is all she put and we all took that answer as anyone that appears in FRONT of the webcam. I passed this onto agent99 and she decided to do a outside broadcast in a book store - we were watching and making sure no one else appeared on the webcam and she followed all the rules. There were a few users who still thought the ban was in place but because no one from chaturbate had made it public that the outside shows were back on we had to put them right.

After she finished the show the room got shut down and the message room banned was shown, around 10 minutes later a message was posted on twitter stating outside broadcasts were banned. But later as mercedes states 1hr to 2hrs the message was removed AGAIN.

I know a few of us have emailed support and shirley asking about agent99's banning and just got told they cant discuss models accounts, but at the same time agent99 has sent 2 emails to shirley and both have not had one reply what so ever.

I also know two other banned broadcasters emailed shirley about their problems and only 1 got a reply but no details just 'sorry cant unban you'.

Now I've found out today that the outside rule is anyone on the webcam has to be verified and over 18 thats with SEEing them and Hearing them even if they show a body part or are behind the webcam and talking. They have to be verified.

My argument with this is what if theres a phone call or if the verified broadcaster watches an unverified webcam and the users who are listening and watching the verified person do they (phone call or unverified broadcaster) have to be verified too for the main broadcaster to escape the ban ??

Reactions: RoseCavilla
roydz said:
Now I've found out today that the outside rule is anyone on the webcam has to be verified and over 18 thats with SEEing them and Hearing them even if they show a body part or are behind the webcam and talking. They have to be verified.

No fucking shit? Really? I totally wouldn't have guessed they meant "no unverified people on cam" when they said "no unverified people on cam". :woops: :roll:
I don't give two poops about chaturbate really, and I don't want to start some A-99 battle because I don't care but C'MON! This is the lamest fucking excuse I've ever heard for blatantly ignoring rules and guidelines set for you, in specific detail, by the site owner! She pretty much just shit all over Shirley after she took the time to respond and try and work with A99.

Edit to add. Knottyblaire is hot and I'm super attracted to her. Carry on.

JoleneBrody said:
roydz said:

No fucking shit? Really? I totally wouldn't have guessed they meant "no unverified people on cam" when they said "no unverified people on cam". :woops: :roll:
I don't give two poops about chaturbate really, and I don't want to start some A-99 battle because I don't care but C'MON! This is the lamest fucking excuse I've ever heard for blatantly ignoring rules and guidelines set for you, in specific detail, by the site owner! She pretty much just shit all over Shirley after she took the time to respond and try and work with A99.

Edit to add. Knottyblaire is hot and I'm super attracted to her. Carry on.

We all know about people cant appear on webcam if they are unverified but hearing too ?? How can you ever stop anyone talking on a webcam thats not verified - if that was the case around 40% of the broadcasters on the site should be banned. A-99 followed all the rules set out, but problem is the rules that are published on the actual terms are totally out of date.

Terms:
Last Modified: July 12, 2012

For example I was watching with over 2000 users a broadcaster that was in a park and was drinking alcohol and talking to strangers on the street and she hasnt got banned at all.

I hate to say it, but I'm not even that surprised that this ban happened. I was having a conversation with her like 3 days ago where I expressed my concern in doing this type of show. When there was first talk about it - before it actually happened - I just had a bad feeling about it. Maybe it's because I'm not exactly a risk-taker on cam. I'm into the whole 'camming from the privacy of my home' thing, and I've never really had any desire to do risk-taking outdoor shows. Sure, I might do other fun, risk-taking things in my personal life, but broadcasting live from a public place is just something that would make me extremely nervous. So I can't help but feel nervous when I hear one of my friends (a person who's always been good to me) talk about a public show, especially when it's a popular model that some people have tried to hunt down - personal info and whatnot.

Even if it had been announced on Twitter that those shows were allowed, CB's 'using ONLY Twitter to update people on rule changes' thing is just strange to me...lol. Like seriously, they couldn't put that up on the homepage as a top-of-the-page scrolling headline or something? After all the negative things I've heard about the site, I know I wouldn't want to put my trust/time/dedication into a site that's had a reputation of banning models left and right for whatever reason.

LIVE AND LEARN, I guess?

roydz said:
For example I was watching with over 2000 users a broadcaster that was in a park and was drinking alcohol and talking to strangers on the street and she hasnt got banned at all.

Model A and model B might do the exact same thing and break the same rule, but as you know, it doesn't mean that both models will be suspended/banned. How do I know this? Because I've been suspended from Streamate before for doing below-the-waist flashes for GOLD in public chat, back when I didn't know that was against the rules. I got a 3 or 5 day suspension. Sure, there are models on there who are fully naked with legs open and the dildo "covering" their pussy...and models doing g/g fingering pussy teases in public chat...and sure, it might not seem fair, but I learned my lesson. Getting suspended ONCE on SM is all I needed to be like "Okay then, no more showing buttcrack for GOLD in public chat!" It's not worth me risking another suspension (or a BAN) just because it makes some dudes in free chat excited. Me losing my job ain't gonna affect them much cuz they'll just click 'next model', but I'm not about to sacrifice my job trying to be a crowd-pleaser.

yummybrownfox said:
roydz said:

Model A and model B might do the exact same thing and break the same rule, but as you know, it doesn't mean that both models will be suspended/banned. How do I know this? Because I've been suspended from Streamate before for doing below-the-waist flashes for GOLD in public chat, back when I didn't know that was against the rules. I got a 3 or 5 day suspension. Sure, there are models on there who are fully naked with legs open and the dildo "covering" their pussy...and models doing g/g fingering pussy teases in public chat...and sure, it might not seem fair, but I learned my lesson. Getting suspended ONCE on SM is all I needed to be like "Okay then, no more showing buttcrack for GOLD in public chat!" It's not worth me risking another suspension (or a BAN) just because it makes some dudes in free chat excited. Me losing my job ain't gonna affect them much cuz they'll just click 'next model', but I'm not about to sacrifice my job trying to be a crowd-pleaser.

Yes I know this, sailormoonxx and coto_chanel are well known for doing shows outside and at work and they had no problems as they knew the rules. As soon as a new broadcaster came on and was banned everyone started questioning the rules and what was up to date. Thats when agent and sailormoonxx wanted to know from chaturbate what they could do and not do. Once I found out I let both of them know and it was just by chance that sailormoonxx was busy and couldnt do a show but agent99 did.

If you're working for a company and 2 people break the rules of that company you wouldnt expect one person to get off and the other person sacked or suspended and the company tweet the rules or put it on a small board that no one takes much notice of or knows about.

You would expect both 2 workers to be both suspended and informed why and for how long, plus a memo or email or such to be sent around to all the workers informing them of the current terms and conditions of working for them.

Do you know what you do when a model is doing something that you KNOW is against the rules? Hit the report button, screenshot if you think you need proof, upload it to a file hosting service, like Imgur - post the link to the screencap in the report bar, submit it, and send an email to support@chaturbate.com with the same information, including the model's name.

Then, POLITELY inform the model that they are doing something that is against the rules and tell them they could be banned for it. THAT informs the model that she should stop and either she does or she doesn't but then the buttheads in the room will be inclined to report her as well - if she continues.

It's a way of being helpful, but also allowing chaturbate, the users, and the models to understand that though they might not know of the rules or what they are that they are still there and they need to educate themselves on the rules.

No unverified person on cam is a rule that is on EVERY LEGIT CAM SITE. You know why? So there's no weirdos with underage kids on cam being nasty. It also means there's no unsuspecting people appearing or being heard on cam. You should only ever broadcast other people that have submitted paperwork and are knowingly appearing on cam.

MercedesLynn said:
NoelleBright said:
Paulie Walnuts said:
How, I have no clue.

I know nothing other than what I have read here of A99's current affairs. (though at one point I was getting to know her a little, and had been promised an interview after she left MFC, tho I did not follow through.) I do think there is a pretty good chance that the changing of rules and the sketchy notifications is more than just lame management. I would be much more likely to believe it was done to cull some Models from the site, rather than a $ grab. The $ grab theory just does not make sense. From a financial stand point A99 is much more valuable to a site owner in the long, or even semi short term, as a top earner than what they might gain from stealing one pay period from her.

I think warning a model that they're doing something wrong is really the way to go when they may not know something is against the rules. I've seen this done before with someone drinking on cam and a member will say, "Hey, you can get banned for drinking on cam, so be careful." And the model will immediately stop because he/she didn't know it was violating TOS.

But I don't think that capping the screen, reporting the room, sending an email to support with the screenshot (effectively reporting them twice), then telling everyone you know to also go report their room is being 'helpful' in any way to the model. More of an obvious trying to get rid of the person thing. I doubt anyone told her that she what she was doing COULD be in violation of TOS because the rules on CB are so ambiguous that no one really knows what's going on. I mean, why would you go out of your way to report a room multiple times before telling a model that they could get banned for what they're doing if your intention was to be helpful?

Instead, people who don't like A99 for whatever reason jumped at the opportunity to try and get her banned. And it worked. Congrats, I guess. :think:

And I definitely agree with you camstory, it's most likely that they were intentionally blurring the rules on public shows for a few days in order to throw people off that they, for whatever reason, didn't want on the site. It wouldn't make sense to ban a big earner just to keep a week and a half worth of their pay.

Reactions: camstory
JessiJayde said:
Do you know what you do when a model is doing something that you KNOW is against the rules? Hit the report button, screenshot if you think you need proof, upload it to a file hosting service, like Imgur - post the link to the screencap in the report bar, submit it, and send an email to support@chaturbate.com with the same information, including the model's name.

Then, POLITELY inform the model that they are doing something that is against the rules and tell them they could be banned for it. THAT informs the model that she should stop and either she does or she doesn't but then the buttheads in the room will be inclined to report her as well - if she continues.

It's a way of being helpful, but also allowing chaturbate, the users, and the models to understand that though they might not know of the rules or what they are that they are still there and they need to educate themselves on the rules.

No unverified person on cam is a rule that is on EVERY LEGIT CAM SITE. You know why? So there's no weirdos with underage kids on cam being nasty. It also means there's no unsuspecting people appearing or being heard on cam. You should only ever broadcast other people that have submitted paperwork and are knowingly appearing on cam.

Watch out everyone it's the Chaturbate police. This chick runs her mouth about other models not stop, it's sickening. I mean do you ever get tired of talking shit about other models on CB? Cause that's all you do in you room! You obviously were one of the jealous models that sent reports against A99. How about you try worrying about YOUR ROOM, instead of someone else's. Nobody likes a snitch, there is no need for other models to be reporting fellow broadcasters and/or then telling other broadcasters to do the same. But then again the people who are doing the reporting are those who can't meet goals and just wanna bitch about it all the time.

JessiJayde said:

no unverified people on cam I do know that rule, but its the seeing AND hearing an unverified person that is too blurred, how you stop anyone talking?? I suggested to some that if you're going to do an outside broadcast MUTE your microphone that way you can't hear anything, but then you get the trolls saying - no sound, we want sound, is this a video, report for a video!!

If you're going to watch a cam and you see the person drinking or having an unverified person on the cam via seeing them and you screenshot or cap it then upload the image to a hoster and post it into a report button isnt this breaking the terms and conditions of chaturbate for stealing an image from chaturbate and uploading to a remote server without the permission of the broadcaster or chaturbate ??

If you do report the broadcaster for what ever reason THEN say in the room that its against the rules that are not only published on the site and also the unwritten rules that chaturbate has this is NOT going to help the broadcaster as they will more than likely get an official warning from the admins or even get banned from the site after you or a few users had reported them for trying to be 'helpful' to the broadcaster. Then you can say on your twitter or your own room - she got banned for doing such a thing but you did warn her/him/them about it - but what you're not saying is, I reported them - then told them it was wrong.

The proper want to do it is the warn them either by private message or in the room that they are breaking the rules and if they just ignore your message about it or say they don't care and continue to do it, then and only then report them to the admins.

BTW I sent a message to shirley & support (17:57 - UK time) stating that A-99 is STILL waiting for an official answer to why she was banned from the site and shirley is still not replying but is chatting to other broadcasters and tweeting, but support did answer (18:11 - UK time) stating they couldn't discuss another users account (understandable) but to ask A-99 to get in contact with them and they would try and help her. When I received this message from them I sent A-99 a message to send straight away which she did within 2 minutes. But after 8 hours and another 2 emails from myself and A-99 to support they didn't reply to her or myself, plus nothing this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.