AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Agent99 vital statistics

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You will probably never hear a word from them. Support has never answered me once. Ever. Even from over a year ago before they were so bogged down like they are now. Shirley seems to come and go at times. Tweets are erratic at best. From the 7th till the 12th all it was was spam. And its happened many times before. Non reliable sadly.
This whole public shows are banned, now thy aren't, now they are, and we're just gonna tweet and delete the info to anyone is insane. I'd stick to the rules of just no public shows to be safe. It's really sad we have to live in fear that some new rule is gonna be made up just to mess with us and ban us.

Reactions: Nordling
JessiJayde said:
Do you know what you do when a model is doing something that you KNOW is against the rules? Hit the report button, screenshot if you think you need proof, upload it to a file hosting service, like Imgur - post the link to the screencap in the report bar, submit it, and send an email to support@chaturbate.com with the same information, including the model's name.

Then, POLITELY inform the model that they are doing something that is against the rules and tell them they could be banned for it. THAT informs the model that she should stop and either she does or she doesn't but then the buttheads in the room will be inclined to report her as well - if she continues.

It's a way of being helpful, but also allowing chaturbate, the users, and the models to understand that though they might not know of the rules or what they are that they are still there and they need to educate themselves on the rules.

No unverified person on cam is a rule that is on EVERY LEGIT CAM SITE. You know why? So there's no weirdos with underage kids on cam being nasty. It also means there's no unsuspecting people appearing or being heard on cam. You should only ever broadcast other people that have submitted paperwork and are knowingly appearing on cam.

hellou, im new here. does someone know somebody who work as worker in "support center" for chaturbate company? cause i write them many emails but they still only answer me 2x and no more. so i created new nickname and repeat it, and the same happened, only 2x answer and no more reply from them.
i need solve important things but they ignoring me... its horrible to communicate with their support.

hellou, im new here. does someone know somebody who work as worker in "support center" for chaturbate company? cause i write them many emails but they still only answer me 2x and no more. so i created new nickname and repeat it, and the same happened, only 2x answer and no more reply from them.
i need solve important things but they ignoring me... its horrible to communicate with their support.

slavetanga said:
Does someone know somebody who work as worker in "support center" for chaturbate company? cause i write them many emails but they still only answer me 2x and no more. so i created new nickname and repeat it, and the same happened, only 2x answer and no more reply from them.

I didn't have a very good experience with them over the phone (the woman was a bit rude and acted like she couldn't care less whether or not I paid for any tokens on their site), but the support person who e-mailed me back later was pretty friendly.

There doesn't seem to be an e-mail address provided on their website, but if you click this link there's a 'Support Center' with several help topics.
http://support.chaturbate.com/

hellou, i have similiar problem. i got ban on my account, but their support is ignoring me. During august-september i wrote them at least 30 emails on every email box i found or by their contact form from chaturbate site, but till now no reply from them. But they too proudly wrote "we love to support you, so contact us with everything". but they will ignoring u years...
i needed discuss with support some rules and questions cause i needed to know what is allowed or not...and they didnt care about me. last week they ban my account. and idk from which time they stopped support payout method check in my country. before almost 6 months check was available in my country and today it is not available. In my country NO ONE use payoneer or paxum account. and i will not pay 80dollars for delivery paxum or payoneer credit card from usa to my contry and pay many fees for those account if there i have or havent money...its horrible.
i earned over 660 dollars there in few months and now they dont alllowme to withdraw it and their support ignoring me.
does someone know somebody who work as worker in "support center" for chaturbate company? cause i write them many emails but they still only answer me 2x and no more. so i created new nickname and repeat it, and the same happened, only 2x answer and no more reply from them.

roydz said:
But after 8 hours and another 2 emails from myself and A-99 to support they didn't reply to her or myself, plus nothing this morning.

Maybe she should just consider it a blessing in disguise that she's no longer with that site?

yummybrownfox said:
roydz said:
But after 8 hours and another 2 emails from myself and A-99 to support they didn't reply to her or myself, plus nothing this morning.

Maybe she should just consider it a blessing in disguise that she's no longer with that site?

True, but what other site pays the same as chaturbate ??

roydz said:
True, but what other site pays the same as chaturbate ??

Well I'm sure that, you being one of her friends, you don't want to encourage her stalkers and trolls to follow her on every site she goes to, right? So maybe the conversation of "where she goes to next" is best not to be had on here...

Also, I just PMed you.

invidious said:
Watch out everyone it's the Chaturbate police. This chick runs her mouth about other models not stop, it's sickening. I mean do you ever get tired of talking shit about other models on CB? Cause that's all you do in you room! You obviously were one of the jealous models that sent reports against A99. How about you try worrying about YOUR ROOM, instead of someone else's. Nobody likes a snitch, there is no need for other models to be reporting fellow broadcasters and/or then telling other broadcasters to do the same. But then again the people who are doing the reporting are those who can't meet goals and just wanna bitch about it all the time.

I'd like to know who I talk shit about? I mentioned Agent99 on cam a few times, but what I am reading here is that you believe I was one of the people to report her. She had Texas blocked, I live in Texas. I couldn't ever see her cam and honestly, I spend very little time in anyone else's room - certainly not long enough to get to know any models.

I am not sure where you animosity is coming from and I love that you signed up under a new account just to say something to me that I have no idea about. I'd love to have a few names dropped of who I was 'talking shit about'.

Do you see where the other models and members are complaining that the models are breaking rules and getting away with it? That's a LACK of reporting that is doing it, because Chaturbate cannot police everything that happens on cam, there's far too many rules. Who do you think is doing the reporting? Other models and other members. If rule breaking shouldn't be reported, then what should?

I also like the act that you seem to really have a distaste for me, yet know whether or not I have met my goals - which I did this pay period - and all of the other pay periods! (yay! that goes into my moving fund, I am super excited to be moving :D)

invidious said:
JessiJayde said:
Do you know what you do when a model is doing something that you KNOW is against the rules? Hit the report button, screenshot if you think you need proof, upload it to a file hosting service, like Imgur - post the link to the screencap in the report bar, submit it, and send an email to support@chaturbate.com with the same information, including the model's name.

Then, POLITELY inform the model that they are doing something that is against the rules and tell them they could be banned for it. THAT informs the model that she should stop and either she does or she doesn't but then the buttheads in the room will be inclined to report her as well - if she continues.

It's a way of being helpful, but also allowing chaturbate, the users, and the models to understand that though they might not know of the rules or what they are that they are still there and they need to educate themselves on the rules.

No unverified person on cam is a rule that is on EVERY LEGIT CAM SITE. You know why? So there's no weirdos with underage kids on cam being nasty. It also means there's no unsuspecting people appearing or being heard on cam. You should only ever broadcast other people that have submitted paperwork and are knowingly appearing on cam.

Watch out everyone it's the Chaturbate police. This chick runs her mouth about other models not stop, it's sickening. I mean do you ever get tired of talking shit about other models on CB? Cause that's all you do in you room! You obviously were one of the jealous models that sent reports against A99. How about you try worrying about YOUR ROOM, instead of someone else's. Nobody likes a snitch, there is no need for other models to be reporting fellow broadcasters and/or then telling other broadcasters to do the same. But then again the people who are doing the reporting are those who can't meet goals and just wanna bitch about it all the time.
I know I've been accused of running my mouth at "innocent" posters as brown fox put it, but you sir are way out of line.

JessiJayde's post was filled with valid points. Your post was full of "ooh, I'm pissed I have nothing to say to that because she's actually right! So I'm just going to name call and shit talk about how she shit talks my favorite model who shouldn't have been banned because I like her! Lol I bet that'll show JessiJayde not to deny what I say again!"

There's an emote of a smiley holding a chainsaw that I'm rather fond of. However I reserve it only for specials occasions, not for butthurt troll wannabes that don't posses the manhood to carry on an adult conversation.

Edit: I apologise, Jessi. Your post to him was well thought out and in fact a lot kinder than mine. But I'm tired of these kind of guys. This dude's acting childish.... Oh, shoot! That's it, isn't it? He's actually fourteen and that's why he's being so immature. Mystery solved.

IMO this is so wrong on so many levels, but lets not even worry about all the differences I have with your snitch attitude, let just stick to the contradictions of your own words.

JessiJayde said:

Then, POLITELY inform the model that they are doing something that is against the rules and tell them they could be banned for it. No the honest thing to do at this point, having given the Model up already, is to tell her she may already be banned because you have already told on her THAT informs the model that she should stop and either she does or she doesn't If she doesn't you can tell on her again and have twice the amount of incriminating evidence, and even if she does it may not matter because you have not given her any chance to not be reported even if she stopped as soon as you informed her, she does have the chance that she might not get banned, but not because of any favors you have done her.

It's a way of being helpful, It is hu, to who? I will allow if you see a crime of consequence, lets say pedophilia, abuse, enslavement or coerced acts violating human rights, or anything along those lines, to not inform someone or everyone would be way wrong, but the huge majority of the rules that a cam model is likely to break are victimless crimes or crimes that under almost all circumstances are totally benign to the ppl involved and are violations of federal broadcasting laws. So, OK you have reported someone who prolly was doing no one any harm, who's biggest crime might be aggravated stupid, but may get banned having never had the chance to stop doing the harmless thing she was doing. But I guess in telling her she might be out of work you have been helpful to her because she might have a day or two to look for work that she would not have had otherwise. but also allowing chaturbate, the users, and the models to understand that though they might not know of the rules or what they are that they are still there and they need to educate themselves on the rules.

You know I could spend an hour or three and search back through my archives of the three different accounts I had about a year and a half ago, and come up with the chat from the three or four nights I spent in you room. (if only I had uploaded them to a file shareing site, it would make it so much easier. ) And it would not be so telling as I will be because, although you were talking in chat your room regs were talking to you in PM for the most part. But I remember in general those three (I think) nights. The first two I was pretty quiet, but I was newb, I did not feel like anyone was being rude to me so I just sat back and observed. There were four or five room regs there both nights. there was another member in the room both nights, that seemed to know everybody but it felt like no one really was paying much attention to him. He seemed a bit awkward in a not really knowing what to say or where to fit in way, not in a rude or troll way, and he seemed a nice enough guy. The third night I had been in your room for maybe 15 minits, when the room conversation turned to this member. You and the others cut up on him pretty well for about 10 minutes, sorta like he was a Piñata hanging in the middle of the room and you all had sticks and were taking turns at whacking at him even though he wasn't there. I remember being confused by two things, first :what this guy did, I heard nothing of what he might have done to all of you. It seemed his biggest crime was coming back to your room after you ban him for a few days, for fun it seemed. I remember you laughing about how he had tried to contact you several ways, and when you unban him that you told him you had not known and it was a mistake. :lol: That's some funny shit. The second thing that confused me was that you were sharing all this in public chat in your room. Beside me and the four regs in the room I think there was no one else, a guest or three, maybe the random bounce in bounce out member. But I thought it was strange that you were saying all this in front of me. I remember thinking, do they not know I'm right here? Well about that time you announce, Hey he (the Piñata) is on. you first started to say a quick good bye, than you changed your mind and instructed all of us, "If he comes in here, pretend you don't see him, don't reply to his chat just act like he isn't there" I started to leave, but before I did I decided I would stay, and then started typing into my chat text field, a very blunt and surly hurtful message to this member that was aimed at slapping him so hard that he would never think of coming to your room ever, ever, ever, after. After waiting about 3 or 4 minutes it was obvious he was not coming, and I left, for ever, ever, ever!

I had to talk to someone about this. I remember just reliving the whole unbelievably horrific, just awful time and typing for 10 minutes, and sending, so it popped up two and half MFC chat pages waiting for an indication that it had been read, and going on. I was very lucky to have someone who could see I had to get it out and just needed someone to listen. Since then I have told two ppl about that, and both times I saved as much detail as possible while still including enough to express how wrong and sad the whole thing was. It is sorta of funny if any of this could be remotely funny, that experience is the one and only camming experience that was/is worse than the experience that brought me to this forum in the first place, - the experience I had in A99's room Here's a short excerpt from that first post, that your room experience beat hands down.

When agent tired from this, she jumped straight to defiling extra size models, as she leaned into her cam, as if to say, huddle up, we'll ridicule this group now. Telling us, that we knew who she was talking about - you know, models with12 ppl in their room. The ones that make 2 or 3 of her, - you know, have to buy two seats, on the airplane. Looking right into the room, for help, she obviously was searching for some word, or term. Members suggested, big kahoona, then, Jenny Craig dropouts, in the third suggestion, she found her lost dagger "swamp donkeys", plunging it repeatedly, saying, swamp donkeys, yea, swamp donkeys.

Have I dropped to the level of snitch, the very thing I started this post to rant against? Maybe. Will I regret posting this? again maybe. But I will feel some relief, of this I am sure. I don't know if the gain will be worth the pain, but holding it in has made a sore spot too, and I will be glad to be rid of it. It makes me sick that I have to consider posting or shoving it away again. I just wish it had never happened.

I can only say that someone so concerned with the faults of others, it surprises me that you must not see your own reflection when you put on your make up. :(

Reactions: oj73
Cam, I know I have misunderstood you before. But I don't think there's any way of misunderstand wha you are saying now. How is being a "snitch" a bad thing? Would you want to be on a site where nobody ever snitched? That makes no sense; what if there was a child being exploited? If rules are broken, snitch.

First of all, you edited out a lot of what Jessi said in the original post. Unless a post talks itself in circles and is very long winded, that's not considerate to the OP. It reminds me of how the media will twist something a politician says into something completely different from his original intent.

There was nothing contradictory in Jessi's post. The fact she suggested reporting a model prior to informing her of her rule violation and saying she may be banned is not contradictory at all.

If you have valid points as to why Jessi was so wrong could you please summarize them? I'm sorry, but after reading every word of the first paragraph there I couldn't sort through all of that to attempt to pick out and possibly misinterpret what you were trying to say. I just... I feel very uncomfortable now for reason I would not disclose in public.

And I hope no one thinks any of this is rude or feels the need to jump at my throat for this post. I am bothered by Cam's dissection and twisting of Jessi's post and out of respect for him as an established forum member, I am expressing my discontent in a professional and *not rude* manner.

That? That was Hawley then. I posted in the model's section about him, but I will post a bit here about it. It's been a while, so I don't remember everything, but I will give the synopsis of what I remember:

Hawley came into the room as about 5 different people, pretending to be other people, then leaving and coming back as his original name. He was coming up with these outlandish stories like being hit my a car, his wife leaving him, where he lived, being in the hospital in a full body cast, etc.

He came in every day derailing everything but talking about these odd situations, but mostly being a pain in the ass with my regulars and myself. I finally called him out on these lies and he admitted he was a few of those accounts and then some I never knew about. After banning him, he would Skype call me while half naked and beg for me to talk to him. I ended up having to block him.

Now even after a year of not having anything to do with him, he adds me on my 2 twitter accounts, stalks ALL of my new accounts, even stuff like tumblr that have only been up for 5 minutes, emails me, sends me those emails to recommend sites like formspring, comes in as a guest then gives himself away. I can't get away from him and he gives my anxiety a kick in the ass to get it going again.

Even typing this makes me anxious. Other models got a bad vibe about him and ended up banning him because he would go bipolar on them after tipping and demand stuff.

I am not saying it was right to be that nasty, but honestly it was a great way for him to make people not want to tip. He was putting my tippers off and making me absolutely dread getting on cam. I would have anxiety attacks before logging on because I was never sure if he would come in as a new name. I haven't cammed on MFC in a year now, but still have to log in and reban him because other regs have found him sitting in my room. That's creepy, scary, and worries me.

RoseCavilla said:
I know I've been accused of running my mouth at "innocent" posters as brown fox put it

Huh? *scratches head* I know what you MEANT to say, but the way you have it worded makes it sound like I'm the one accusing you of "running your mouth." Rephrase! Rephrase! :lol:

yummybrownfox said:
RoseCavilla said:
I know I've been accused of running my mouth at "innocent" posters as brown fox put it

Huh? *scratches head*
Oh, sorry. Maybe I stole that term from someone else in another section :oops: Sorry, sorry.

Edit: ooh, you thought I was implying that you accused me of this? No. Good god no lmao. Sorry I didn't see the double meaning there lol. I believe you wrote something about people going off on you because you replied to innocent or harmless posts that weren't really innocent or harmless.

JessiJayde said:
invidious said:

I'd like to know who I talk shit about? I mentioned Agent99 on cam a few times, but what I am reading here is that you believe I was one of the people to report her. She had Texas blocked, I live in Texas. I couldn't ever see her cam and honestly, I spend very little time in anyone else's room - certainly not long enough to get to know any models.

I am not sure where you animosity is coming from and I love that you signed up under a new account just to say something to me that I have no idea about. I'd love to have a few names dropped of who I was 'talking shit about'.

Do you see where the other models and members are complaining that the models are breaking rules and getting away with it? That's a LACK of reporting that is doing it, because Chaturbate cannot police everything that happens on cam, there's far too many rules. Who do you think is doing the reporting? Other models and other members. If rule breaking shouldn't be reported, then what should?

I also like the act that you seem to really have a distaste for me, yet know whether or not I have met my goals - which I did this pay period - and all of the other pay periods! (yay! that goes into my moving fund, I am super excited to be moving :D)

I never said rule breaking shouldn't be reported. I said that Models have NO business reporting other models. A model only reports another model for one reason and one reason only, Jealousy. Which you a very green with envy. You've displayed this many times in your room. You're either a talking crap about a model in the top spot or ridiculing a member in your chat who merely asked a question you thought was stupid. Often English isn't this members first language and you treat them like dirt. Totally inexcusable!!! My problem is your holy than thou attitude about the situation. You were one of the people who took to twitter to tell people to report her while she was broadcasting all the while Shirley had said that Public Shows were no longer banned.

If I were to list every model I've heard you talking shit about or every member you have given a verbal bitch-slapping to I would be here all night. You know all the models you have trash talked. I'm not here for that anyway.

I'm only sick and tired of low earning models shit talking about models that are top earners. It's totally unnecessary! Members may spend their tokens however they please, if they wish to tip a model for doing nothing, then that is their prerogative!

RoseCavilla said:
Oh, sorry. Maybe I stole that term from someone else in another section :oops: Sorry, sorry.

Ah! You're referring to a comment I made in another thread where I said us ACF ladies get accused of jumping on people for so-called harmless posts. This thread has gotten weird.

Reactions: Jessi J
invidious said:
JessiJayde said:
invidious said:

I never said rule breaking shouldn't be reported. I said that Models have NO business reporting other models. A model only reports another model for one reason and one reason only, Jealousy. Which you a very green with envy. You've displayed this many times in your room. You're either a talking crap about a model in the top spot or ridiculing a member in your chat who merely asked a question you thought was stupid. Often English isn't this members first language and you treat them like dirt. Totally inexcusable!!! My problem is your holy than thou attitude about the situation. You were one of the people who took to twitter to tell people to report her while she was broadcasting all the while Shirley had said that Public Shows were no longer banned.

If I were to list every model I've heard you talking shit about or every member you have given a verbal bitch-slapping to I would be here all night. You know all the models you have trash talked. I'm not here for that anyway.

I'm only sick and tired of low earning models shit talking about models that are top earners. It's totally unnecessary! Members may spend their tokens however they please, if they wish to tip a model for doing nothing, then that is their prerogative!
What the heck? I'm making bullet points now because all this arguing is confusing me.
-Jealousy is not the only reason a model reports another model. RULE VIOLATION is why a model reports another model. And I don't recall but did jessi even report agent99?
-Models are members too!
-if Jessie did in fact report agent99 and did in fact tweet others to do it, so what? If I saw a minor on cam I would sure as hell tweet to every one and their mother to report it! A rule was broken, and honestly it was a good rule. If you are a mother in a coffee shop with your kids how would you feel about a cumshow being broadcast just a few feet away? Public shows are a lawsuit waiting to happen for Chaturbate. Usually I am deadest against their policies, but this is one I support.
-Do you realise that insisting Jessi shit talks is in itself shit talking? You don't even know her reasons for discussing these things. If this is in reference to the Hawley fiasco, read her post above. She had a damn good reason for handling things the way she did with him. You don't know what harassment a model has endured from a member or even other model. It is not your place to judge her. You are there to enjoy her and hopefully tip. If you don't do either, why not go somewhere else.

I can't report a model because....I am a model? That makes no sense. I have reported a handful of accounts that were obviously teenagers on cam. I reported a model of being falling down drunk on cam, falling and holding a liquor bottle, and I reported 2 20 year old kids that were literally passing out on cam holding a liquor bottle, and I reported a top model that continued to advertise her website in her topic goal, even after she had been told to stop.

I use the button and report people that are doing something against the rules after they have been told before not to do it (unless the situation would call for an immediate report - like underage kids on cam or someone hurting themselves)

What I am not understanding is why you came here to sign up and trash talk me and yet you haven't ever said who you are, how you know me, why you continue to read my tweets if they bother you so much, or why you are tallying my income (I make $1,600 a pay check - which pays my bills and has allowed me to save over $1,000 for moving) :shock:

You're right, I did tell people to report. I had no idea it was Agent, I wasn't even around my computer when she was on, but because she blocks Texas, I couldn't see what she was doing anyway.

I think people use the cop out of jealousy and envy when they think can't get over things. Of course other people do better than me! I think the top 10 earner has made somewhere around 70,000 tokens this pay period. I think there are people that dislike me and reasonably so, but I think you're pointing fingers at me calling it jealousy because you're probably someone that I have banned or you're one of the models that I have expressed a distaste for. People like to say they "must be famous, because I have haters" because they can't understand that people are 'haters' because the model have said or done something that other's haven't liked and they want to say something about it.

I am 100% sure I have said and done things people hate or thinks is stupid. That's human nature and I have accepted that I can't please everyone all of the time. I tend to obsess over things when something bothers me, which is probably not all that uncommon, but I realize that it becomes weird and time consuming and eventually just gets to me, so I try and let it go.

You're doing that and then projecting onto me, by trying to tell me I am a low earner and I must not make much money. $3,200 is pretty generous, considering my rent is under $800 and while it would be so freaking sweet to earn more, I still have to pay taxes on that and bah, that sounds nasty. I hate taxes :( I also had to search my tweets for 10 minutes to find where I said (what I already knew I said), why was it so easy for you to see if you hate me.

Do me a favor (and yourself) back out of the shadows, pony up and admit who you are and we can settle this. I can help you move on from your obsession.

Attachments

• screecap.png
    screecap.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 209
I am not saying I don't shit talk, I do, but I also don't name drop (unless the offense calls for it). I also don't let other members talk about about other models.

If someone asks why I was an ass to someone else, I tell them (unless it's nothing worth mentioning), "so and so was always rude when they came in and I didn't like it" "So and so was an asshole and I wanted to stab his eyes out, but I can't so I banned him".

I had a comment post on my blog a few months ago and I am pretty sure it is the same person commenting here, which makes me sad for them that they have nothing better to do. Who am I? Nerrrrberrrdyyy. It's okay, bb. Let it go. Set it freeeeeeeeeeee.

Reactions: AllisonWilder
Sorry to disappoint you, but there is no obsession. Your tweets were noticed because they are @Chaturbate and were posted the same time A99 was being reported. I have no idea what you are talking about with a blog, this is the first time I have ever had any contact with you. I haven't been in your room much, but the times I have I saw some disturbing things. Like the time you disliked a "certain model" and in your public chat you said how you found her personal information and were going to fill up her yard with pictures and info of her camming for all her neighbors to see. Whether or not you were serious, I don't know. But it was very disturbing that as a model you would even consider something like that.

Anyway, point being you were promoting people to report a user who wasn't breaking the rules. The Public Show Ban had been lifted and the tweets were removed. Several people had been informed by CB that public shows were no longer banned and that is why A99 did a public show. If she hadn't been told the ban was lifted, she wouldn't of done a public show.

Oh lawd, I might know where a model lives, but I would never put myself or her in jeopardy or violate any form of privacy. I found it to be an unwise move on her part that she posted some stuff that gave away her actual address that was easy to find. I found it on accident while checking referral links from my website. I googled a few words to check and see if someone was uploading my videos and found all of her info online - purely by accident.

I have found that going out of my way to hurt other people only ever hurts me. Honestly, I was angry about all that happened with that and needed to vent. I fester if I don't. A lot of that is depression and anxiety that does it, so I have to get it out there or my Mr gets the brunt of the yelling - which sucks for him.

Anyway, point being you were promoting people to report a user who wasn't breaking the rules. The Public Show Ban had been lifted and the tweets were removed. Several people had been informed by CB that public shows were no longer banned and that is why A99 did a public show. If she hadn't been told the ban was lifted, she wouldn't of done a public show.

She was doing stuff against the rules, I was told by several different models/viewers that she had other people's voices and body parts both audible and visible on cam. Chaturbate made a big mistake by never telling anyone the bad of public shows was lifted. I really wish they would inform the models, deleting tweets hardly remove the idea that a rule is still in place.

I feel bad that she was banned, but if it was against the rules (whether specified or not) it should have happened. It sucked when I was banned, man did that suck, but the rules were never updated to enforce this and still aren't (since the last time I looked).

What I don't get was why this is such an issue to you. Have I done something to you?

JessiJayde said:
She was doing stuff against the rules, I was told by several different models/viewers that she had other people's voices and body parts both audible and visible on cam. Chaturbate made a big mistake by never telling anyone the bad of public shows was lifted. I really wish they would inform the models, deleting tweets hardly remove the idea that a rule is still in place.

I feel bad that she was banned, but if it was against the rules (whether specified or not) it should have happened. It sucked when I was banned, man did that suck, but the rules were never updated to enforce this and still aren't (since the last time I looked).

What I don't get was why this is such an issue to you. Have I done something to you?

I guess this is where the unwritten rule is and NO one on chaturbate except the ones that actually get a reply from shirley find out about the rules that they dont publish. Before A99 I had never even heard about 'body parts' werent allowed on webcams, and I've seen plenty of broadcasters who have shown quite a few other people and also heard voices. The ones that have been reported have only been downgraded and NOT banned as it was a warning to the broadcaster.

But for chaturbate to outright ban someone that had a clearance for a public show while other users saying they werent cleared was just completely wrong for chaturbate to do.

Jessi can you tell me for how long you were banned for before your ban was lifted ??

As it just seems strange how some broadcasters can get either downgraded or banned from the site and within 24 hours or less they can get back on the site and start earning, but other broadcasters find it very hard to get back on the site from a downgrade or a ban for at least a few days to a week or two and even up to a few months.

The trouble with chaturbate is the support. Shirley did post on twitter that if you are a model to email her for support and normal users to email support, but I know quite a few models / broadcasters that have emailed shirley asking for help and she hasn't replied. I know that she may get quite a few emails from users asking for help, but I would of thought that with certain people that she knows she could talk to them on skype or some other messaging service to get something sorted out or fixed or even answer the questions they have.

JessiJayde said:
She had Texas blocked.

She e-mailed me this morning and said that she's never had the state of Texas blocked, so she's not sure why it wasn't letting you into her room.

Reactions: RoseCavilla
But for chaturbate to outright ban someone that had a clearance for a public show while other users saying they werent cleared was just completely wrong for chaturbate to do.
Dafuq? "Clearance" to do public shows? Pretty sure no such thing exists

yummybrownfox said:
JessiJayde said:
She had Texas blocked.

She e-mailed me this morning and said that she's never had the state of Texas blocked, so she's not sure why it wasn't letting you into her room.
Okay, but I still don't think this justifies Cam's diatribe or roydz's petty insults and trash talking. Jessi tweeted a general tweet reiterating what Chaturbate had said about reporting anyone who broke the rules. If she did in fact make a tweet about how agent needed to be banned and everyone should report her just because, then roydz should screenshot and post it here.

Why did we even get on this subject?

RoseCavilla said:
Okay, but I still don't think this justifies Cam's diatribe or roydz's petty insults and trash talking. Jessi tweeted a general tweet reiterating what Chaturbate had said about reporting anyone who broke the rules. If she did in fact make a tweet about how agent needed to be banned and everyone should report her just because, then roydz should screenshot and post it here.

Rose, I have no idea what you're talking about, and why you're quoting my post. All I did was let Jessi know that Agent has never blocked the state of Texas. My post has NOTHING to do with Cam or roydz, so please stop quoting me and putting me in the middle of all that drama. I was talking to JessiJayde and only JessiJayde.

:woops: Sorry, first post after waking up lol. I really need to re-read my posts for double meanings... I wasn't trying to sound accusing or anything, what I quoted just sounds like something roydz is going to use as ammo. "See? She lied! She's obviously jealous of agent and [rest of hypothetical but likely pending rant omitted for the sake of brevity]" I wrote that post preemptively without realising it and am just now seeing that was not as logical as I thought.

And I didn't mean to put you in the middle of anything. The first time I tried to quote you here I was using one of your phrases that I liked and didn't want to take credit for, if that's what you're referring to by asking me to "stop" putting you in the middle.

I only entered this argument because I felt terrible that I defended Camstory and within minutes he came here and made his long winded post. I felt sort of responsible for what he said to Jessi.

In short, I'm sorry. *backing out now*
yummybrownfox said:
RoseCavilla said:

Rose, I have no idea what you're talking about, and why you're quoting my post. All I did was let Jessi know that Agent has never blocked the state of Texas. My post has NOTHING to do with Cam or roydz, so please stop quoting me and putting me in the middle of all that drama. I was talking to JessiJayde and only JessiJayde.

RoseCavilla said:
Dafuq? "Clearance" to do public shows? Pretty sure no such thing exists

yummybrownfox said:
JessiJayde said:
She had Texas blocked.

I emailed shirley about A99 doing a public outside broadcast and was she clear to do them as she didnt want to get banned or warned for it as there wasn't anything on twitter and shirley replied with:

Quoted:
Public shows were briefly banned but are allowed again. As long as everyone on webcam has been age verified they are allowed.

Think jessi has already posted a screenshot of what she said on twitter about reporting someone who is breaking the rules, but this is where the problem is. Chaturbate put up the banning of public outside broadcasts and loads of people including myself retweeted it, but then 1 hour or so chaturbate removed the tweet. This means it was a temp ban on outside broadcasts. Which not everyone knew about, so that is why I emailed shirley to double check with it, shirley did tell me as above it was a temp ban and people were free to broadcast again outside. After A99 did her broadcast users were coming into the room and a few were saying 'outside broadcasts are banned' and I guess thats when people started to report and a few users started talking on twitter about getting her banned for a temp rule ban that had been lifted.

As jessie says in the image above 'came here to say this ALWAYS report them :p' which in some ways I do agree IF the broadcaster doesnt take any notice of your warning.

The main problem that everyone comes back with is the lack of support that broadcasters get or when they do get support its just a simple answer which doesnt explain much.

This is why I try and help as many users or broadcasters as I can and anyone that knows me is grateful to the help as it takes the pressure off chaturbate themselves. I've even helped chaturbate with a few things who have also been grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.