AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Agent99 vital statistics

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's really odd, it kept saying I could not access her room based on region/gender, but I wasn't logged in - so it had to be region. I couldn't ever see her on the homepage, figured out I couldn't see my own cam on the homepage when I blocked Texas. I know when she was on MFC she had blocked Texas for a while then.

Once again, it is not MY fault that Chaturbate only deleted tweets, never informed ALL of the models and members about the rule change, then were flooded with reports of people breaking the old rules. From what I am gathering, some of you seem to be implying that I was the reason why she was banned. I have 1,300 followers (on twitter) and over half of them have no clue who I am. Maybe you guys need to spend less time complaining on a forum in a thread that CHaturbate isn't looking at and send them some emails - oh wait - no one responds to you, so go ahead and keep attacking me for something I had no part in.

Hell, someone even signed up to point fingers, and make accusations about situations they had no idea about (I had very good reasons for shit talking the model that the person signed up to mention - I still think she's a bitch for what she did, but karma bit her in the ass and what she did failed anyway - WITHOUT ME DOING ANYTHING.) They also mentioned my money, which I found odd, because I don't put numbers out there, you'd only know how much I earn if you watch me every day. I mentioned my income because I don't find $3,200 a month to be modest, considering I am not well known and I don't need a bunch of money to make myself feel happy. Then someone else posted about something that happened over a year ago, oddly remembering details that I couldn't just to join in on the bashing - which was once again a situation that had nothing to do with agent99 and only a handful of people knew about (except the models that read it in the model section)

I find it odd that once I said I would never do anything to hurt another model the person that accused me of stuff disappeared. They wouldn't say who they are, which I find cowardly, then kept tabs on what I was doing/how I was doing, then fucked right off. Instead of posting on a public forum, my email address is posted all over twitter/bio/website - you could have emailed me and asked me why I was being such a cunt about it and I would have told you, rather than you trying to insult my income and my motives, by posting on a forum like this.

I am done here. I am not responding to anything in this thread anymore. You want to nitpick at me some more, you can send me and email and we can talk there.

roydz said:
RoseCavilla said:
But for chaturbate to outright ban someone that had a clearance for a public show while other users saying they werent cleared was just completely wrong for chaturbate to do.
Dafuq? "Clearance" to do public shows? Pretty sure no such thing exists

yummybrownfox said:
JessiJayde said:
She had Texas blocked.

She e-mailed me this morning and said that she's never had the state of Texas blocked, so she's not sure why it wasn't letting you into her room.
Okay, but I still don't think this justifies Cam's diatribe or roydz's petty insults and trash talking. Jessi tweeted a general tweet reiterating what Chaturbate had said about reporting anyone who broke the rules. If she did in fact make a tweet about how agent needed to be banned and everyone should report her just because, then roydz should screenshot and post it here.

Why did we even get on this subject?

I emailed shirley about A99 doing a public outside broadcast and was she clear to do them as she didnt want to get banned or warned for it as there wasn't anything on twitter and shirley replied with:

Quoted:
Public shows were briefly banned but are allowed again. As long as everyone on webcam has been age verified they are allowed.

Think jessi has already posted a screenshot of what she said on twitter about reporting someone who is breaking the rules, but this is where the problem is. Chaturbate put up the banning of public outside broadcasts and loads of people including myself retweeted it, but then 1 hour or so chaturbate removed the tweet. This means it was a temp ban on outside broadcasts. Which not everyone knew about, so that is why I emailed shirley to double check with it, shirley did tell me as above it was a temp ban and people were free to broadcast again outside. After A99 did her broadcast users were coming into the room and a few were saying 'outside broadcasts are banned' and I guess thats when people started to report and a few users started talking on twitter about getting her banned for a temp rule ban that had been lifted.

As jessie says in the image above 'came here to say this ALWAYS report them :p' which in some ways I do agree IF the broadcaster doesnt take any notice of your warning.

The main problem that everyone comes back with is the lack of support that broadcasters get or when they do get support its just a simple answer which doesnt explain much.

This is why I try and help as many users or broadcasters as I can and anyone that knows me is grateful to the help as it takes the pressure off chaturbate themselves. I've even helped chaturbate with a few things who have also been grateful.

This is kind of what I was getting at, too. JessiJayde said that you should report the model, screencap what she's doing wrong and email support with yet another report, THEN inform a model that she may be doing something that is against site rules. She claimed that this was 'helpful' to the model which, I don't understand. How is it helpful to double report someone, go on twitter and tell everyone to ALWAYS report someone if you think they are a rule breaker, and then after all of that is done, let the model know that they could get in trouble for what they're doing?

Why not go to the source of the problem first and say, "Hey, I'm sure you don't want to get in trouble with the site so I just want to let you know that what you're doing may be in violation of TOS." ?

It should be clarified that it wasn't just her either, twitter was going crazy with models saying "Hey, that's against the rules! Report her!" When really, CB's twitter post about public shows had been taken down and other models were also back to doing public shows as they thought it had been cleared through Shirley to start doing them again.
But mysteriously, none of the other models were called out and attacked on Twitter for doing public shows, even ones that included drinking on cam. A99 was the only one banned and she was the only one other models went into a frenzy over telling others to report the room.

RoseCavilla said:
Cam, I know I have misunderstood you before. But I don't think there's any way of misunderstand wha you are saying now. How is being a "snitch" a bad thing? Would you want to be on a site where nobody ever snitched? That makes no sense; what if there was a child being exploited? If rules are broken, snitch.

First of all, you edited out a lot of what Jessi said in the original post.
OK, what I have done here, is quoted just the first paragraph and the first line of the second paragraph. I did this because I am too tired to read, and maybe feel compelled to reply to anything beyond what I have Quoted right now. Also, there is plenty to reply to in just the first bit.

As to the first paragraph, - I personally have a belief system that dictates involving authorities only after reasonable efforts have been made to resolve the problem with out out telling. Now, only one of many reasons why I feel that way, is that an environment which is self regulated is going to be a much better environment in many ways. An environment that promotes Models telling on Models, and in which that attitude is pervasive, is not one of sisterly love.

You really need to be more careful about firing off replies, with out reading the post your are replying to.
That makes no sense; what if there was a child being exploited?
If you had read my post, you would have seen that I had spent a paragraph covering exactly what you have mention and other crimes of consequence. You would have read that I say to not report these right off to some one, and everyone would be way wrong. So there's that!

And in the first line of the second paragraph, we come to the second error.
First of all, you edited out a lot of what Jessi said in the original post.
I'm going to let you take another look, or perhaps take a first look at my post and Star's post and find the LOT edited out. I think you will probably fail in that, unless we have very different understandings of what constitutes a lot. Hell I will even help out here and let you know the difference is 19 words. It is a single sentence. And it is the least relevant is Jessi's post, IMO.

OK then, This is the part where you get spanked. People, and in this circumstance, me, or I, mostly like others to agree with what they feel, think, and believe. Conversely, people, and in this case, me, or I, don't like it so much when others don't agree with the way we feel, think, and believe. But anyone who has any sense of how people communicate at a basic level, and is not fanatical, and therefore without reason, should understand others will not always agree with them. I understand that, and there is part of me that actually likes the thought that other will stimulate me to think beyond my understanding through disagreement.

But guess what? You don't get to comment on things you have not looked at! You are never required to look at anything you don't want to look at, but what happens when you POP off with a reply about something you have not looked at, is you make comments that are not accurate. ( prolly the most troubling result.) This obvious posting comments about something you have not even looked at, has the effect of taking the most reasonable, and opened minded of contributors to the conversation right off their debate. You know why? Because it feels like cheating, - in fact it is cheating, so you can see why that tends to throw a wrench into the works. And lastly what it does, which matters the least i suppose, is it makes the person who does it look like an idiot. Or if not an idiot, at best, some one who cares not about the conversation at hand, but rather only their comments and the sound of their voice. So for that reason and the rest, please try to avoid doing it in the future. It's just not the way things are done. ;)

Being long winded and talking in circles does not make a better post. In fact, it's a real head scratcher when the person doing it knows it's lead to problems and misinterpretations. Also, you failed to comment about the rest of my post. Why? Did you not read it or just ignore the fact that your claims against Jessi did not make sense?

What is really getting me here is that I stuck up for you in Kunra's apology. I tried to explain that you meant not to be insulting but funny, and that the humour was lost in your long windedness. I repeat, the only reason I entered this as full force as I did is because I feel responsible for making you think it's okay to act this way.

You told me you were drunk when you wrote that other post and were trying to get some off the attention off of Kunra "to make him feel better". How do you explain this now? You're making jabs at the first few lines of a post I made and have no reply for the rest of what I've written.

Why are you acting like this? And please don't PM me again. I am thoroughly confused and honestly offended here. This petty argument is not worth my time, I have more pressing matters to attend to than a finger pointing contest. Carry on as you will.

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
Dear you really need to slow down, and take a breath and stop worrying about being right and personal battles. I am very tired, and am not going to be back here for at least 7 or 8 hours. I am too tired to pull apart your most recent post. But more than that I do not want to. I am not a dick and doing so would be a dick move. But if you will look at the post already up, you should be able to find answers to all of your questions. Good Night.

P. S. Also be careful about statement of what other ppl said, especially when they are or are not part of a archive.
camstory said:
I had been up all night and maybe even a little intoxicated still, but mostly just playing - goofing off. I did mean to be a little long winded on purpose to show my faults and maybe even get a comment or two, so Kunra might feel a bit better,

JessiJayde said:
That? That was Hawley then. I posted in the model's section about him, but I will post a bit here about it. It's been a while, so I don't remember everything, but I will give the synopsis of what I remember:

Hawley came into the room as about 5 different people, pretending to be other people, then leaving and coming back as his original name. He was coming up with these outlandish stories like being hit my a car, his wife leaving him, where he lived, being in the hospital in a full body cast, etc.

He came in every day derailing everything but talking about these odd situations, but mostly being a pain in the ass with my regulars and myself. I finally called him out on these lies and he admitted he was a few of those accounts and then some I never knew about. After banning him, he would Skype call me while half naked and beg for me to talk to him. I ended up having to block him.

Now even after a year of not having anything to do with him, he adds me on my 2 twitter accounts, stalks ALL of my new accounts, even stuff like tumblr that have only been up for 5 minutes, emails me, sends me those emails to recommend sites like formspring, comes in as a guest then gives himself away. I can't get away from him and he gives my anxiety a kick in the ass to get it going again.

Even typing this makes me anxious. Other models got a bad vibe about him and ended up banning him because he would go bipolar on them after tipping and demand stuff.

I am not saying it was right to be that nasty, but honestly it was a great way for him to make people not want to tip. He was putting my tippers off and making me absolutely dread getting on cam. I would have anxiety attacks before logging on because I was never sure if he would come in as a new name. I haven't cammed on MFC in a year now, but still have to log in and reban him because other regs have found him sitting in my room. That's creepy, scary, and worries me.
Well thank you Star, I wish I had known all this back then, or at least something. Seems like there should have been another way to deal with it, but that is much easier for me to say than it might have been for you to implement.

yummybrownfox said:
I see the creepy OP of this ridiculous thread has vanished. I guess we were unable to provide him with the vital statistics he's looking for?

I stand by what I said at the start of the thread...

Zoomer said:
Sounds more like advertising... :lol:

This isn't aimed at you - but an observation about the entire thread.

It was a genius first post because you've all done exactly what it intended to do without even realising it. Make Agent99 (almost overnight) the most talked about model. Again. People just can't help it :) An "innocent" first question has resulted in 5 pages of drama, bannings, anger, and more.

Ideal. For her. Until she got banned. But even that may not be a bad thing - notoriety.

yummybrownfox said:
slavetanga said:
Does someone know somebody who work as worker in "support center" for chaturbate company? cause i write them many emails but they still only answer me 2x and no more. so i created new nickname and repeat it, and the same happened, only 2x answer and no more reply from them.
i need solve important things but they ignoring me... its horrible to communicate with their support.

I didn't have a very good experience with them over the phone (the woman was a bit rude and acted like she couldn't care less whether or not I paid for any tokens on their site), but the support person who e-mailed me back later was pretty friendly.

There doesn't seem to be an e-mail address provided on their website, but if you click this link there's a 'Support Center' with several help topics.
http://support.chaturbate.com/

i already wrote them on every email box i found support@, webmasters@ , affiliates@ and filled out messege by http://support.chaturbate.com/ but after 7 days no reply. the same i did in august 2012 and till january 2013 no reply from them.
its horrible... i cant call them cause my english is not perfect and it will be too expensive bill to call to USA from Europe :(((

slavetanga said:
i already wrote them on every email box i found support@, webmasters@ , affiliates@ and filled out messege by http://support.chaturbate.com/ but after 7 days no reply. the same i did in august 2012 and till january 2013 no reply from them.
its horrible... i cant call them cause my english is not perfect and it will be too expensive bill to call to USA from Europe :(((

You should post about that in the Chaturbate.com Improvements thread (this thread here is creepily weird and makes no damn sense), which is here:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9185

Reactions: Nordling
yummybrownfox said:
slavetanga said:

You should post about that in the Chaturbate.com Improvements thread (this thread here is creepily weird and makes no damn sense), which is here:

I think they've posted in a few threads, Chaturbate improvements being one of them.

Sorry slave, but unfortunately your answer will be the same no matter where you post the question. Chaturbate has a one person (though I l've heard they hired a second person) support team that's entirely incapable of handling all if the customer support. Pretty shitty for a site that supposedly paid out over 6 million USD to broadcasters last year. But there's nothing we can do except quit working there. And even then, members would still spend their tokens elsewhere. They have no motivation to offer quality support so they never will.

RoseCavilla said:
yummybrownfox said:
slavetanga said:

I think they've posted in a few threads, Chaturbate improvements being one of them.

Sorry slave, but unfortunately your answer will be the same no matter where you post the question. Chaturbate has a one person (though I l've heard they hired a second person) support team that's entirely incapable of handling all if the customer support. Pretty shitty for a site that supposedly paid out over 6 million USD to broadcasters last year. But there's nothing we can do except quit working there. And even then, members would still spend their tokens elsewhere. They have no motivation to offer quality support so they never will.

......hellou, really thanks for your messege. Yes i know chtrbt is big company and have to do many things - payout, do stuff and care about many things...but support should work well. There is not something in low to protects us "employees" ? It is really possible that company as chtrbte can do ban and dont payout earnings and absolutely ignoring their models - employees?
No law protects these employees - models?
Cause it is horrible, in august-september 2012 i wrote to support many emails with questions about something important to find out if something is allowed or not or so and they ignored me...till february 2013 i didnt received email from them. So i changed email box, but it doesnt help much. After 2 emails which were too far from my questions they stopped communication. Its really weird or really funny? maybe both.
So employees have no chance to be protected or to solve their problems?

Zoomer said:
yummybrownfox said:
I see the creepy OP of this ridiculous thread has vanished. I guess we were unable to provide him with the vital statistics he's looking for?

I stand by what I said at the start of the thread...

Zoomer said:
Sounds more like advertising... :lol:

This isn't aimed at you - but an observation about the entire thread.

It was a genius first post because you've all done exactly what it intended to do without even realising it. Make Agent99 (almost overnight) the most talked about model. Again. People just can't help it :) An "innocent" first question has resulted in 5 pages of drama, bannings, anger, and more.

Ideal. For her. Until she got banned. But even that may not be a bad thing - notoriety.
Yes it is unfortunate Zoomer, I said something very much the same in one of my post near the beginning of this thread, yet I let it catch me up in an old problem that led to a post that put me at odds with a new forum member who I rather liked before we butted heads. Though I don't feel any need to retract anything I have said, I do wish I had not followed this thread into a conflict with RoseCavilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.