AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Alexlady, the end of an era

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I salute her as a pioneer in a brave new world!
*three cheers*
:)

Congrats Alex!!! Can't wait for to see how far it goes :) *claps*

Haha, even if it ends up being a bad decision in the end as far as income goes, I don't really care. Personally I don't think a model should completely jump boats unless on one hand, she really believes in it and will have more fun, and on the other, she's ok with possible disappointment and ruin XD

alex posted her reasons for leaving mfc on the public side of her blog/site, not the private side.

I can't seem to get to the public side of your blog... I go to the main site and it says something about no show right now. So I click the blog link and get asked for a username and password. When I try to exit out of there I get sent to a page that says:

Authorization Required
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Everywhere else is working just fine.

BullFrogBlues said:
LadyLuna said:
I can't seem to get to the public side of your blog...

scroll down, it is past the expanse of whiteness...

Thank you!

Haha, I wonder how many people don't see the blog because of that. XD

As for updating the video-blog, I will soon. It just hasn't been easy to record and upload, and is annoying as fuck. I'm working on having a new site made that will allow me to upload blog posts faster :)

Status
Not open for further replies.