AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is indie phone sex a thing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2023
I come to this thought because while there are sites like Niteflirt, I wouldn't mind delving into more taboo categories of kink that typically aren't allowed on those platforms. Is indie phone sex a thing people make an income out of, and how would you go about doing it safely and securely as to make sure your number and information doesn't get out, do they just use a burner phone, or do they use something even more protective than that? I feel that in itself won't stop doxxing, and I highly doubt the audio quality on a text app can't possibly be as good as a real number, even if you pay for the subscription. So, do they get a phone specifically dedicated for that and nothing else and then take extra steps to make sure it can't end up on spokeo or in systems anywhere?

I offer this I advertise using my own website and Twitter, on the whole I do prefer platforms because I find there can be a lot of faffing around for relatively low reward. Similar with independent/private webcam. They can't give me a start time or duration, someone interrupts them, they come back then at point of sending payment discover they are £1 short or decide on different duration without asking me.

Every so often someone comes along who can set something up easily.

I offer this I advertise using my own website and Twitter, on the whole I do prefer platforms because I find there can be a lot of faffing around for relatively low reward. Similar with independent/private webcam. They can't give me a start time or duration, someone interrupts them, they come back then at point of sending payment discover they are £1 short or decide on different duration without asking me.

Every so often someone comes along who can set something up easily.
Have you ever looked into leasing a premium rate number? Not 100% sure on the specific's but I do know it's something you can do, that way they would be billed per minute by their service provider (who through some round about way pay you I assume). No idea what the requirements are or costs involved.

Have you ever looked into leasing a premium rate number? Not 100% sure on the specific's but I do know it's something you can do, that way they would be billed per minute by their service provider (who through some round about way pay you I assume). No idea what the requirements are or costs involved.
Not yet but I may look into this.

Reactions: KingMarti
Status
Not open for further replies.