AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

All of Jack95_'s threads merged into one [edited by AmberCutie]

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can y’all just let models live? It’s always so strange to me when people are like “I walked into a business and fell in love with one of the employees and for some reason think pursuing her at work is appropriate.”

I know right I realize that let a cam model be I know don't mix pleasure with business I get that.....I didn't go looking for something i don't anything from you models....I ignore it everything you models had to offer about pleasure for payment ....I don't expect anything from her just the truth but she can't even say that I mean I not the only one who maybe give her payment beside I never see her shows or answer her text and i don't expect her to give me anything back..... I just want truth yet she keeps in a loop and that what driving me crazy I'm not in love....I've just fallen for her

Sooo. Holy ellipses. What is seriously the point of this post?

The point is I choose not to believe what's truth even though I know it the truth....but even so I don't what to wonder .....I know it stupit but....I am who am......

Oh, that's exactly the reason why I don't love dealing with the "I don't need anything from you, I just need your love/friendship, I don't want you to get naked or to do any kind of sexual acts, I just want to know you/the truth/what the biggest ocean in the world is" type of members.
They're seriously emotionally draining. They tell they don't need anything but the reality is that they require much more attention and want a way deeper level of connection than I possibly could/wanted to build.

If there's a choice between dealing with a member who isn't interested in my personality and simply wants to get straight to the point (i.e. to watch me doing some sexual stuff) and dealing with a member who is interested in my "personality" and wants to get all my mental energy under the guise of "just chatting" and "getting closer", consdering they both pay the same price, I'll choose the first one 100% of the time.
I don't have neither time nor energy for this kind of bullshit.

I'm just human I have no time to waste I could die today or tomorrow ......so I'll take my chances even if the hold would is against me even I lose everything .....

Attachments

• D42D6C0C-4C97-43D9-967B-6D4588E9EE82.jpeg
    D42D6C0C-4C97-43D9-967B-6D4588E9EE82.jpeg
    38.9 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: AllyVixen
I'm just human I have no time to waste I could die today or tomorrow ......so I'll take my chances even if the hold would is against me even I lose everything .....
That quote is terrible advise. Could wind you up in a lot of trouble if you follow it to the word.

More like "if you want it, politely ask about it. It's not worth a risk to just "go for it". Play it safe and you'll keep yourself out of jail and alive."

Not as easy as it sounds, but....
Some people need to disconnect themselves from the internet :)
some people need to disconnect their router and throw away their smart phone all together

That quote is terrible advise. Could wind you up in a lot of trouble if you follow it to the word.

More like "if you want it, politely ask about it. It's not worth a risk to just "go for it". Play it safe and you'll keep yourself out of jail and alive."

I know that that why I'm here but every one gives my same answer walk away let it go move on it not real forget about it get a real girl she not in to you....I not gonna force anything and I don't want to get myself or any one in trouble.........and I am trying to move on....but hate the fact that people like me alway give up or to afraid or just beacuse ...everyone in the industry say so // so what there aloud to be with someone in or out of the industry but I'm not what's the difference here of ME ......I read a lot of this I saw story of the same thing over and over some story end bad some story ends good but not like they wanted to....
So you are really gonna tell me to walk away from this....tell me the truth are all cam model afaid of put there self out there or you like being in control of every guy that or like money that is to my of you ambitious the have to have it all .....in the end I still can't do anything...life over matter...

I know that that why I'm here but every one gives my same answer walk away let it go move on it not real forget about it get a real girl she not in to you....I not gonna force anything and I don't want to get myself or any one in trouble.........and I am trying to move on....but hate the fact that people like me alway give up or to afraid or just beacuse ...everyone in the industry say so // so what there aloud to be with someone in or out of the industry but I'm not what's the difference here of ME ......I read a lot of this I saw story of the same thing over and over some story end bad some story ends good but not like they wanted to....
So you are really gonna tell me to walk away from this....tell me the truth are all cam model afaid of put there self out there or you like being in control of every guy that or like money that is to my of you ambitious the have to have it all .....in the end I still can't do anything...life over matter...
seriously yes, walk away.

then seek mental help from a professional.

Just my view... The biggest 'issue' is when a broadcaster and tipper (client) communicate outside of the cam room and 'share' things about themselves.
It's where all the problems start with false misguided feelings as 98.753% 100% of the time they are one sided.

And yes..... Just walk away. Cry if you have to if it helps to heal your soul. Tomorrow is another day.

Last edited:
Reactions: melanieoncam
What kind of mental stability is it to set yourself up for failure?
Also, if you didn't want to get such responses and had no intention to let someone change your mind,
why bother coming here and posting in the first place?

@Beawaresweety

This forum comes up as 3rd hit when you type in the Googles 'falling in love with camgirl'

There are many many many guys in the same 'boat' with falling in love. It's just a known issue and many have no idea what to do or who to go to for help (other than online searches) out of fear and embarrassment of disclosing their online life to friends, family or colleagues.

@Beawaresweety

This forum comes up as 3rd hit when you type in the Googles 'falling in love with camgirl'

There are many many many guys in the same 'boat' with falling in love. It's just a known issue and many have no idea what to do or who to go to for help (other than online searches) out of fear and embarrassment of disclosing their online life to friends, family or colleagues.
Thank you but that's not what I meant.
There were guys who came here, asked for some advice and actually ACCEPTED the given advice.
This guy came here, models and members gave him a pretty clear advice and he's still going like "y'all don't understand, I'm living MY life,
I'm not like you, I'm *delusional* fearless and unique. I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do".
This story basically looks like a badly written retelling of "Lose yourself" by Eminem.

1. Locate your modem/router.
  2. Grab the power cable.
  3. Yank it from the wall.
  4. Speak to a mental health professional.

This was a helpful information so now I am moving on to the next topic ...... 😁😁🤔

*Between step 3 and 4 try sticking your dick in the same socket to save us from reading anymore of this thread if that fails go to step 4 :happy:

Haha that's cool lol 😁 moving on to some thing different

Thanks for all your advice I appreciate I've collect it good information but now I moving on to something new.....so for now I am just gonna see what happens next I just gonna roll with it....seen you say to let it go or what ever....let see how this plays out plus I am bored things could be interesting....she playing with me I'll play back sound like fun game.....should I or should i not 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Thanks for all your advice I appreciate I've collect it good information but now I moving on to something new.....so for now I am just gonna see what happens next I just gonna roll with it....seen you say to let it go or what ever....let see how this plays out plus I am bored things could be interesting....she playing with me I'll play back sound like fun game.....should I or should i not 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
GO READ A BOOK

No, you need to listen to Audri....

I just kidding about last part anyway.......

>Dude makes account here
>Dude starts 928312738 attention seeking threads ranging from "I'm in love with a camgirl" to giving "advice" to cam girls and members to talking about pee and scat fetishes
>People give him attention and some legitimate advice
>Dude ignores all sound advice and jokes about how whatever is going on with this model (if there even is a model) is a game he wants to play

Look cam model I get it....every guy you meet what to get with you....but me I am honest guy I don't ask or expect anything from you I don't even care if want to talk to me or not.......truth is online or offline .....I not the typ person who pretend to be some one I am not.....I am straight forward even when people don't like it I am to forward......so I do apologize for that....if anything guys are lucky to have such girls who willing to do what a guy want....your determination and I can respect that.......it not alway easy being you.....🙂🙃 I think a lot of people can learn a few things from cam models

Well I can't deny this awesome but.....truth I don't care I won't change I see life in different perspective then any idiot out there on like those jerking guys out there....I have my own mind on understand and see to much of life to be wasted ....that's why I say / risk it /. You got one life so why not

That totally depends. Could be for someone who has tipped me twice but very large amounts, could be someone who tips an average amount everyday, could be someone who tips for appreciation (aka no tip menu items in return). But in general, I wouldn't do anything for free if I'm asked for it. The only freebies EVER given out are because I appreciate someones support and want to be generous.

Exactly! A good model/member interaction is when they respect each other. The model doesn't feel entitled to tips, yet appreciates those members who respect her and her time by showing appreciation in terms of tokens/tips. The member doesn't expect, or feel entitled, to things just because they tip.

Both are mutual of each other.

That totally depends. Could be for someone who has tipped me twice but very large amounts, could be someone who tips an average amount everyday, could be someone who tips for appreciation (aka no tip menu items in return). But in general, I wouldn't do anything for free if I'm asked for it. The only freebies EVER given out are because I appreciate someones support and want to be generous.

Findly

Finally .....I like this answer you actually answer what wanted to know thanks 😁😁😁

Reactions: CarrieBb
Exactly! A good model/member interaction is when they respect each other. The model doesn't feel entitled to tips, yet appreciates those members who respect her and her time by showing appreciation in terms of tokens/tips. The member doesn't expect, or feel entitled, to things just because they tip.

Both are mutual of each other.

Hmm mutual ...now that makes sense ....I value this information very helpful thanks 😁😁😁🙃

Status
Not open for further replies.