AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

All Time Fave TV Shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
House
Law and Order SVU
Rescue Me
Oz
Criminal Minds
Daily Show
Colbert Report
That 70s Show
Family GUy
Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia
The Office
Metalocalypse
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Forensics Files
Tosh.0

As a kid (Yep I was a total 90s kid )

Rugrats
Are you Afraid of the Dark
Ren and Stimpy
Rockos Modern Life
Ahhhh Real Monsters
All That
And like a million other nickelodean shows
Oh and tales from the crypt
and The Oblongs when I would stay up late enough to watch it on Cartoon Network

I loved the animaniacs,digimon,pokemon(still do),code Lyoko,Dragon ball Z (all of them even gt),Johnny test,Law and order special victims unit,animal cops (wish I could be them),House,Futurama,Family guy,Bleach,Inuyasha,Aqua team hunger force,Bad girls club (very entertaining when they beat the crap out of each other lol),Wierd Sex (fitness channel),Dr Phil,Judge Judy,People's court,Divorce court,Operation Repo,Lizard Lick towing (a repo show) and I think that finally covers it.Oh and I like House too incase I did not put that in there plus the horror movies on scifi!There was one I almost forgot that I saw on Rainbows list. I used to watch the Tales of the Crypt as a kid on halloween and also the oblongs almost forgot about them too. And Goosebumps thought they are cheesy to me today it brngs back how scared I got in my childhood when I watched them.

Status
Not open for further replies.