AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can you game on cb?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2022
morning, general question..are you allowed to play video games for example Fortnite and show the Tv? I did a few months ago and had receive a warning not to show my television because it’s promoting other sites. I now see “gaming” tags and i have seen a model did the same thing i got a warning for, so did the rules change or do you just have to receive permission first ? @punker barbie

Approved games can be live streamed on Chaturbate. To see the approved games list, click the Games tab located underneath your video (between the Apps and Bio tabs).
Yeah i figured that part out, however if i wanted to stream Fortnite would i have to request that to be added to games lists ? Cause as i said i seen a model play it and it doesn’t seem like she has gotten in trouble for it so i just wanted to make sure.

Upvote 0
Yeah i figured that part out, however if i wanted to stream Fortnite would i have to request that to be added to games lists ? Cause as i said i seen a model play it and it doesn’t seem like she has gotten in trouble for it so i just wanted to make sure.
The general rule of thumb is don't do something you've received a warning for regardless of what you see another model doing. Some models get away with ripping bong hits and others get banned for rolling their own cigarettes, as an example.

Upvote 0
The publishers of Fortnite have to give permission to CB and given the age of most Fortnite players I would think that it be highly unlikely that they give CB permission. That other model just hasn't been banned yet, but she will be if she keeps doing it and CB notices.

Reactions: Taylor5158
Upvote 0
Ok thanks for the confirmation guys i appreciate it that’s why i had to come on here and ask just to make sure cause i didn’t want to do it and get another warning or worse god knows how many time i have went through the rules some are just very vague and got to really put some thought in it.

Upvote 0
If a game you would like to broadcast on Chaturbate is not on the approved list, encourage the game developer to submit their game to the Multimedia Games site.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.