AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Allcamsfree - new site coming soon

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 19, 2012
Hi Girls

We have a brand new web site that is launching soon that is packed with great new features that provide hundreds of ways for models to earn money whether they are online or not. We are a people based site with support online 24/7 to help with training, support or dealing with troublesome members. Registration is free to our site and we don't have cut off days or pay periods - the models decide when they get paid and they can withdraw funds whenever they wish.

We have built our systems to give our models all the information they need to make sure they can target the members with money - there is no need to try to guess who has the tokens or cash anymore - we profile every member and feed the information to you to ensure you get the best return for the time you invest in our new site.

We have some great commission packages for models who bring members or models to our new site - if you bring new models you will earn a percentage of the models income every month and if you bring members we will pay you a percentage of every purchase they make - every month.

Thanks for taking the time to read this email - there is a great intro video on our model homepage www.acfmodels.com

All we are trying to do is spread the word about our new site - I didn't see anywhere that this is not allowed on this forum - apologies if we broke any forum rules!

Hope to see you soon!

Model Support Team
Allcamsfree.com

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ACF models. Nice.

KarmelKiss said:
AmberCutie said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ACF models. Nice.
Yup, and still managed to slot in the 'free' and 'cams'! Covering all bases here! :lol:

That was pure coincidence!! (or maybe fate?) ;)

We seem to have a surge in new members thanks to this forum so thanks so much for your support - I guess I should add there is a main page with a video for members - www.allcamsfree.com.

Thanks again for your support - if you have any questions for us then please email us at modelsupport@acfmodels.com

Thanks

I watched the video. It's looks.... almost too businessy and professional. It almost feels like it's one of those training videos when you work at a call centre :lol:

Seriously though, it looks like it's probably a pretty good site, I'll hang back until I hear a few opinions, but I may be interested.

Jessi said:
That name sounds awful :?
And the site design looks like a telecom company, not an adult cam site.
:woops:

Sorry you feel that way - that is the first negative feedback we have had from over 1000 new registrations but everyone is entitled to their opinion and my only defense is nearly every element of our site can be personalized by the user.

We think we are creating something very special but we genuinely welcome feedback from models so thanks for your comments. :)

I think the front-page advertisement thing sounds slightly desperate and egoistic as opposed to tact and succinct. A part where it says 'we know why others fail' seems to imply 'we're better than others'. It's not a good thing because that makes the site operators sound as though they're entitled to belittle others on no currently established ground. It doesn't even have to be true for it to have an effect on registration numbers - as long as potential members feel that way, they'll probably be a little put off and therefore be more hesitant to sign up. It is, afterall, a highly competitive atmosphere.

Also, to entice new members, the first thing you don't want to do is bore them - it doesn't help that it took over 2 and a half minutes to start getting to the point.

I do like the escrow-esque feature whereby prices can be negotiated - I think that's pretty unique. Do try to not sound like you're selling a product though - remember, this is a service that requires consumer loyalty - the difference is very profound between being successful at this and not being successful at it. If you couldn't be bothered to read this, at least remember this: member retention is key. Don't forget it.

Please realise that your low negative feedback rates are normal - not many people bother with giving constructive feedback. I think Jessi was suggesting that the entire layout of the site is too close to that of a telecommunications website. They require very different business models/platforms. Personalization only goes so far - there are many limitations unless you give access to the html coding.

Reactions: BoltEyeAm
hornygods said:
I think the front-page advertisement thing sounds slightly desperate and egoistic as opposed to tact and succinct. To entice new members, the first thing you don't want to do is bore them - it doesn't help that it took over 2 and a half minutes to start getting to the point.

I do like the escrow-esque feature whereby prices can be negotiated - I think that's pretty unique. Do try to not sound like you're selling a product though - remember, this is a service that requires consumer loyalty - the difference is very profound between being successful at this and not being successful at it. If you couldn't be bothered to read this, at least remember this: member retention is key. Don't forget it.

Please realise that your low negative feedback rates are normal - not many people bother with giving constructive feedback. I think Jessi was suggesting that the entire layout of the site is too close to that of a telecommunications website. They require very different business models/platforms. Personalization only goes so far - there are many limitations unless you give access to the html coding.

Thanks for your comments, which I read with interest. The main aim behind the two video's is to give models and members a small insight into what we are doing before we launch - obviously once the site goes live we hope it will sell itself.

We have some fantastic (we believe) features that really reward and encourage member loyalty so I'm confident once we are live you will think we have that element right - but thanks for your advice - it is appreciated.

allcamsfree said:
We have built our systems to give our models all the information they need to make sure they can target the members with money - there is no need to try to guess who has the tokens or cash anymore - we profile every member and feed the information to you to ensure you get the best return for the time you invest in our new site.

Why the hell would I join a site that did that to me as a member? I want a nice relaxing time when I am perving, not high pressured sales tactics.

I didn't even pick that up - I guess I should read up more on the comments posted on this thread. Indeed, the best atmosphere to get members to start spending money is by making them comfortable and offering them incentives (a reason, or an excuse to pay you more. It may just take a single nudge for some to become big spenders.).

I certainly hope the policies are closer to that of MFC's than LJ's. If you're going to pressure your members, they may decide to leave. A calm, relaxed atmosphere where members are enjoying themselves is what you should aim to achieve, because in the long term, members pay you more when they feel good on the site.

I have already posted two replies to this point but they seem to vanish so here goes again...;

The description i used was probably poor - our site does not feed "sneaky" information to the models - more statistical and never personalized to a particular feature. From research with models many have said that information such as "last token purchase date" would let them know if they are dealing with a good customer or someone who just bought $10 of tokens two years ago.

I think the information we give to the model actually should improve the experience of the member; If the model is aware that of 1000 paying customers in her room that 45% have tokens, 30% never go private and 76% tip for public shows then the model has a better chance of earning and the member has more chance of the model delivering a show that appeals to them.

Perhaps I'm wrong on this but the issue we have tried to fix for models is the old problem of "I have 200 guys in my room and I don't know which one's to talk to or if they are all freeloaders" - I am very keen to hear models/members views on this as we need to get the balance right.

The answer is simple. You talk to all of them! Each person is a potential tipper. Why be an asshole and only acknowledge people that constantly tip? Quite a few of my best tippers are people that were basic turned premium. They did that because I talked to them!

Reactions: MadisonLeigh
Basically, from what I am reading, you are allowing models to be dirty, nasty, token grubbing, gold digging whores AND you are encouraging it. You're telling potential members of the website, that they are good for nothing but doling out their money to people that could give two shits about them as people, because...well let's face it, the money is more important.

You're also saying that there is no reason to talk to people that might not tip them, because they probably won't?

If I were a person that went to websites to tip, I sure as hell wouldn't go to yours because I want to be treated with at least a small ounce of respect and not ignored because I can't spend $200+ a week on one model.

Reactions: skiphop90
That would become problematic. The average model may operate on the gambler's fallacy that if her tokens in the past were earned primarily through group shows, she'd refuse private chats. It's flawed because the environment your models work in constantly change, and historical events are by no means guidelines to the future.

Oh, and speaking as a patron of MFC - usually, I talk to the model and decide whether we like them as a person before I tip significant sums on the them. If the model ignores a majority of her potential patrons, it won't be long before she'll have exhausted the tokens of the regulars, leaving a void that should have been replaced by members who never came (because they were ignored, thus left).

I don't mind the feature of MFC where we're separated into three categories: Premium (paying) Members, Registered Members, and Unregistered Guests. If you're only going to let those who have tipped talk... you might be creating an obstacle for new members to join in the fun.

EDIT - @starz - I think it's closer to 'don't talk to members who haven't tipped', not 'might not'. Even if the member the model's talking to never tips, as long as they're contributing towards conversation - they're making it a better atmosphere for those who can and will tip.

Also, I am confused. How is it possible to withdraw the funds, as a model, and have them within the hour? What are the payment options?

I'm sorry but that is so far away from our mentality - for the record I agree fully with what you say and not once did I suggest that we are providing the tools for models to ignore anyone but the big tippers - that is a fast route to disaster. We give the models tools that do nothing other than assist them with their work. Whether they choose to use the tools is entirely up to them. Furthermore - we have such a great range of tools and rewards for models to convert basic members to paying members.

Members personal spending habits are not given to the models so I don't understand how we can be encouraging models to ignore anyone at all - they will just simply have an overview of who is in their room.

Perhaps take a look at us when we launch - and judge us so strongly then if you still feel the same.

I'll come back then and invite your comments when you can see and feel our new site.

You may not be explicitly encouraging the models to ignore the less frequent tippers, but it's naive to think that this isn't exactly what's going to happen.

Also, ignoring your customers and potential 'employees' opinions is a sure-fire way for your new business venture to go tits up.

As long as they're only used as indicators of customer loyalty, and nothing more (not to be used as a premise of who to talk to/who to ignore), it shouldn't be a problem. I think your models need to know that too - doing inane things like ignoring yet-to-tip members is likely to have the opposite to its intended effect.

The site manager should be the one responsible for ensuring that the models follow the guidelines, which should include things like 'interacting with all premium members'. It shouldn't be taken completely literally, as there are certainly some rather frustrating members who frequent cam-sites that aren't worth the time of the models.

Indeed, we need to see the new website before making too many strong judgements. Just make sure you're moving forward with the suggestions. Our forum is rather strong on the critique front because we encounter far too many dubious cam-sites - I hope you'd understand.

hornygods said:
As long as they're only used as indicators of customer loyalty, and nothing more (not to be used as a premise of who to talk to/who to ignore), it shouldn't be a problem. I think your models need to know that too - doing inane things like ignoring yet-to-tip members is likely to have the opposite to its intended effect.

The site manager should be the one responsible for ensuring that the models follow the guidelines, which should include things like 'interacting with all premium members'. It shouldn't be taken completely literally, as there are certainly some rather frustrating members who frequent cam-sites that aren't worth the time of the models.

Indeed, we need to see the new website before making too many strong judgements. Just make sure you're moving forward with the suggestions. Our forum is rather strong on the critique front because we encounter far too many dubious cam-sites - I hope you'd understand.

Thanks once again for your comments. The slightly difficult thing is here is me reading some of the comments here and thinking Noooo! because we really are not creating a site like that!

The image of our new site that is being created here is so far removed from the feel of allcamsfree. Clearly I have not done it justice here when trying to describe it and anything I say is ripped apart so surely it is best to let you all judge the site when it goes live.

It is not some seedy, ruthless and crude site that screws its members or models - it is so completely different to that and has been developed through experience, meeting models and members (many of whom have been involved throughout the development process). We have created a site that can be anything the model or the member wants it to be. Any feature that we have designed can be used or not used by the model - and the same goes for a member. Our site is an open site where the models and members are left to decide the rules and the payments. It is providing complete freedom for both.

Hopefully in the next few weeks you will take the time to take a look for yourself :)

allcamsfree said:
The description i used was probably poor - our site does not feed "sneaky" information to the models - more statistical and never personalized to a particular feature. From research with models many have said that information such as "last token purchase date" would let them know if they are dealing with a good customer or someone who just bought $10 of tokens two years ago.

I do not want any models to know when I buy tokens, the rate I buy tokens at, or anything else money related. Models know I have tokens because I tip them, and that is all that should matter.

allcamsfree said:
I think the information we give to the model actually should improve the experience of the member; If the model is aware that of 1000 paying customers in her room that 45% have tokens, 30% never go private and 76% tip for public shows then the model has a better chance of earning and the member has more chance of the model delivering a show that appeals to them.

I have been the only person in a room tipping before, and it was still worth the models time to stay. Your percentages will potentially lead to loss of revenue.

allcamsfree said:
Perhaps I'm wrong on this but the issue we have tried to fix for models is the old problem of "I have 200 guys in my room and I don't know which one's to talk to or if they are all freeloaders" - I am very keen to hear models/members views on this as we need to get the balance right.

I have watched models talk those freeloaders into buying tokens. Again you are inviting the wrong mentality. One of a model's uses is turning freeloaders into spenders.

Reactions: SoTxBob and Jessi J
If I'm understanding you correctly, what you intend to tell the model is not which premiums are what, but HOW MANY are what?

something along the lines of

"You have 200 people watching
20 of these tend to tip
100 of these have tokens right now
75 of these like private shows"

with no names named.

Am I correct?

Reactions: missmeowmixx
@ Allcamsfree:
I can see that you have good intentions with the ideas. Unfortunately, I think certain weaknesses may have been overlooked when developing some of those concepts. This is very easy to do. As a planning manager, I have had to determine multiple outcomes for each development at my company. Often one part of the team comes up with what is believed to be a great way to solve an issue or to implement feedback. Many ideas can be ripped apart just by analyzing different scenarios. The part of the team that developed the idea usually has blinders on and cannot see the problems. What sounds good in theory doesn't always work in practice. I do hope you take everyone's feedback into account. You guys may not believe those concepts can cause problems, but it is pretty straight forward to see that if a few people here have understood it that way, then there will be many others who will too. And most people will not give you the feedback you need. That will be very bad for getting the business off the ground and you won't understand what the problem is until it is too late.

:lol: Yes, the intro vid is far to business like...I think the voice over guy also does cell phone ads... oh well.. thats what high polish concept creators do to sell it to the board room.

As for the site..
As long as there is no PERSONALLY specific member $$ info given, that cant at least be hidden by the member, then the percentages of what the room is comprised of is fine. Since the site is new, at the moment it would be moot, but at a later time, some sort of designation for the model showing which members haven't purchased or tipped since the initial buy would be useful.
What is the cost/value of the token you will be using and do they ever expire or vanish if not used for a period of time ? Some sites do this if you're not a frequent player. No matter the site 'quality,' that will cause members to leave and or feel cheated at some point.
Next would be the payout value of said token. Many sites are all about percentages and with various things +/- can easily get very confusing to the model. [Some of them "dont math well"] :-D Thats the nice thing about MFC, the payout is always a nickel per, no matter the purchase cost to the member. Setting prices is easy if there is a constant to work with.
On the vid it supposedly showed the model manually selecting who she wants to come to a show. "Only those that tipped" was mentioned. There needs to be a single click button for that option for the model and those present in the room. If theres a room as I was just in of almost 3500, the manual function not only leaves room for many errors [and butthurt feelings] but I'm guessing most wouldn't even bother going down the list.

For now the last thing.. whats the target launch date ? "early 2012" is now.
;)

The criticisms people are making are based on the impressions they got from looking at your site and ad.
You can say "our site isn't like that!" as much as you want, but all people know about your site is based on their first impression, most people who get a bad first impression won't sign up to try it. Thats the point of advertising. You would benefit from hiring a new design and marketing group. Perhaps a PR rep to do this kind of one-on-one forum advertising.

Jessi said:
The criticisms people are making are based on the impressions they got from looking at your site and ad.
You can say "our site isn't like that!" as much as you want, but all people know about your site is based on their first impression, most people who get a bad first impression won't sign up to try it. Thats the point of advertising. You would benefit from hiring a new design and marketing group. Perhaps a PR rep to do this kind of one-on-one forum advertising.

I am glad someone else said this. I sat there and thought it, but they were so dismissive and defensive, I figured that it was a waste of time.

Jessi said:

It's based on the comments posted here as well. I think miscommunication is one of the biggest issues that needs to be rectified. Just having the potential to be misjudged is dangerous ground.

ohmystarz said:
Jessi said:

I am glad someone else said this. I sat there and thought it, but they were so dismissive and defensive, I figured that it was a waste of time.

Nearly every time a new camsite shows up here they have these things in common:

- A name very similar to myfreecams
- Promising things to the models and members that could never work in the long term
- a poorly designed website or promotional material
- Instead of hiring a PR rep, one of the founders or a random person who works there comes to promote the site
- rather than taking criticisms and using them to improve, repeat over and over that their site is great and that they have never been criticized before

I think that one with the orange background was the only one who seemed interested in constructive criticism and actually used it. And they're the only one that seems to have taken off at all, although not to an ideal degree.

As models and members, we want to find a better site of course! Thats why we point out ways to improve. There are some very experienced models and members on this forum, and listening to them is worthwhile. Being too proud to take input from your target customer base has never been a successful business model. That's is why a PR company is great. They dont have an emotional investment in the product's success -so they won't embarrass the company and make it look bad- and they know how to promote things.

Status
Not open for further replies.