AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Allow transfer of tokens and studio issues

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lokihsu

Banhammered
May 22, 2021
Hi @punker barbie

Forgive me for bothering you so much :sweating: is that if you know the case that happened with the accounts that I mentioned before, it was something that came out of the hands and at the end it was a decision of the page and we understand perfectly the decision, but I wanted to please transfer the tokens that remained in the account hsuxu according to the letter allow us to withdraw the tokens that were made, can you remove the BAN to spend the tokens? or just give us the transfer power in the account? or do you transfer the tokens to a specific account? I really appreciate your help! ♥

There are also broadcasters working for my studio, whose accounts are automatically settled to the studio's account. Now this has affected these broadcasters

User: hsuxu
ID: 17564123
ID: 17513593

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Highlander884
Status
Not open for further replies.