AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Alternative pay for customs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 15, 2017
Does anyone ever use Google Wallet or PayPal to get paid for custom videos through manyvids and make it really cheap through the site so you get most of the cut

Does anyone ever use Google Wallet or PayPal to get paid for custom videos through manyvids and make it really cheap through the site so you get most of the cut
Both PayPal and Google Wallet disallow adult services.

PayPal is 100% way too risky to do SW through, don't do it. GW is iffy, I've used it for customs before BUT I made sure that all SW talk was done outside of the transaction. They've been known to take down SWers accounts before, so I'm 100% doing it at my own risk. Honestly, I would just do the custom through whatever site you're using or find another site with a higher payout.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke

Guy is right. Please don’t do this. Even if some guy tells you he “wants you to get a bigger cut.” It’s not worth it to use Google Wallet or Paypal. Plus, with PayPal wouldn’t the guy be able to see your real name? Yeah, you don’t want that. Always go with the adult-friendly options.

You can use ManyVids, IWantClips, Customs4U, ExtraLunchMoney, MyFreeCams, Chaturbate, etc. to get paid for customs.

If the cam site you’re on allows it, it also wouldn’t hurt to put your @Twitter screen name in your room topic and/or profile.

Reactions: Carmita Bonita
I hear this all the time and I don’t doubt you. It’s just weird to me then that I can buy tokens for mfc through PayPal. Where do they draw the line?
You can use PayPal to buy tokens on MFC through Epoch because Epoch itself is not directly adult related. Epoch acts as a middle man for PayPal regarding chargebacks.
https://epoch.com/paypal

In my opinion, it is never a good business decision to take payments for your business through a source where, from a legal standpoint, you don't have control because you are violating their terms of service.

It takes the control of your $ and puts it in the hands of not only paypal/google wallet etc. but also customers who can just make a simple statement and get all of your funds frozen and your account closed.

Just use the adult friendly services that allow you to run your business legally, and to keep everything that has to do with your business in your control. They take a higher %, but not only is part of that going towards your "store rent" for them hosting you on their platform, but they are paying out a higher % to the credit card companies in order to allow adult. Or you can always invest your money into running your own payment processor on your site and do all of your orders yourself.

I use google wallet at my own risk, but I have heard horror stories about girls being hit with hundreds in charge backs on google wallet. Use your discretion there.

Paypal is never sex worker friendly. It's a bad time waiting to happen.

Edit: Indiebill is awesome and sex worker friendly. You get 85%. That's pretty awesome. Bitcoin is sex worker friendly.

Reactions: Ivy Adams
I second IndieBill they are really blowing up right now and recently they just acquired CammodelDirectory. Not only is it an 85% payout they cover all chargebacks!!! Circle Pay, Google Wallet are all bad for adult services. You're taking a major risk when you accept non-adult merchants for adult services.

I've been banned from paypal for centuries now and it was for providing website services to other sex workers. I even had permission to do so in writing. I think they're shady to be honest. I did a little write up on it just this past week,
Cammodels And PayPal: They Are Not Your Friend BB!

Status
Not open for further replies.