AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Alternatives to Snapchat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think selling access to a protected Twitter account would be easiest.

I was also thinking about additional private Twitter or Instagram but dropped it coz not sure how to install 2 apps of Twitter on iPhone, so if nothing changes on snapchat or we won't find any other app what fits us all, I will probably just create new private instagram

I was also thinking about additional private Twitter or Instagram but dropped it coz not sure how to install 2 apps of Twitter on iPhone, so if nothing changes on snapchat or we won't find any other app what fits us all, I will probably just create new private instagram
I'm not sure what your set-up with your Twitter is like, but the iPhone Twitter app lets you have multiple accounts saved that you can access easily - I've got both my work account and my civilian Twitter on there and it's really easy to switch between the two of them. (Thankfully not so easy that I've posted anything compromising on the wrong one.)

I didn't know that, thank you for telling me, i am nuts , I completely forgot Instagram against adult stuff.
Not a problem! I was going to say something about Instagram but I didn't want to be an ass about it ahah, but yes they're quite strict with it

Reactions: LoonaVision
Status
Not open for further replies.