AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies. I am just articulating what one person has told me is there experience. To be honest, I try to avoid stereotypes. I realize that some camgirls love their jobs, others hate theirs and their is a continuum in between. Before my experience I assumed all camgirls loved their jobs but realize there is lot of "acting" going on so I am simply sensitive to the camgirl experience. In the case of the girl that I interact with she tells me she feels degraded but can do it with a smile. In other words, she is an actress. Of course, I don't know the truth in any of this but recognize that camgirls are individuals. Having said that, the consensus is that she is preying on me which tends to fuel the stereotype that I am fighting against. Again, apologies if you or anyone were offended. I do make moral judgments regarding the profession, I simply hope that all camgirls and their clients are happy and respected by the other.
Meant to say that I do NOT make moral judgments regarding the profession, I simply hope that all camgirls and their clients are happy and respected by the other.

Reactions: Atrena and Gen
Apologies. I am just articulating what one person has told me is there experience. To be honest, I try to avoid stereotypes. I realize that some camgirls love their jobs, others hate theirs and their is a continuum in between. Before my experience I assumed all camgirls loved their jobs but realize there is lot of "acting" going on so I am simply sensitive to the camgirl experience. In the case of the girl that I interact with she tells me she feels degraded but can do it with a smile. In other words, she is an actress. Of course, I don't know the truth in any of this but recognize that camgirls are individuals. Having said that, the consensus is that she is preying on me which tends to fuel the stereotype that I am fighting against. Again, apologies if you or anyone were offended. I do make moral judgments regarding the profession, I simply hope that all camgirls and their clients are happy and respected by the other.

I'm sorry, I came across as a bit harsh.

We've just seen people being scammed like this over and over and then coming to this forum for advice. You sound like a genuinely nice person and I am really sorry this is happening to you.

With that being said... I saw an episode of Catfish the other day where the dude actually genuinly and truly believed that he was talking to Katy Perry. He wouldn't stop believing it even as the girl that has been pretending to be Katy Perry was standing in front of him admiting she has been lying to him.

And the host dude (I think his name's Nev or something) kept telling him: There's no Katy Perry at the end of this tunnel.

And the same I will say to you: There's no White Knight and the poor Romanian camgirl love story at the end of this tunnel.

I understand it's hard to believe it. You feel like you know this girl. You feel like she genuine and real with you. And it will take a while to pass.

*hugs*

I'm sorry, I came across as a bit harsh.

We've just seen people being scammed like this over and over and then coming to this forum for advice. You sound like a genuinely nice person and I am really sorry this is happening to you.

With that being said... I saw an episode of Catfish the other day where the dude actually genuinly and truly believed that he was talking to Katy Perry. He wouldn't stop believing it even as the girl that has been pretending to be Katy Perry was standing in front of him admiting she has been lying to him.

And the host dude (I think his name's Nev or something) kept telling him: There's no Katy Perry at the end of this tunnel.

And the same I will say to you: There's no White Knight and the poor Romanian camgirl love story at the end of this tunnel.

I understand it's hard to believe it. You feel like you know this girl. You feel like she genuine and real with you. And it will take a while to pass.

*hugs*
I totally understand and appreciate the comments. Sometimes you need to be harsh in order to get a point across.Tough love is what they call it. Yes, I believe in knights and maidens. I am a hopeless romantic. In our 14 months together, I have written 1200 poems which I was going to publish for a Christmas gift. Posted 240 YouTube videos. Wrote original songs with 160,000 views online. I still believe in unconditional love even if I am being used. One day I hope to find someone who will not take advantage of this part of me. Because for the most part people have taken advantage of what I think should be construed as a positive personal attribute. Thanks for the positive post.

Is this thread all jumbled and out of order for anyone else?

I don't know why it happens, but it's because his posts were not immediately visible due to being new. They had to go through a moderation queue which me or Jawbs manually approve posts from.

Oh thank God. Thought it was the 'shrooms.

Well, you should spend the 20 dollars to become an MFC premium (if you've got that much left). Go discuss this in the lounge. You need a support network right now, a group of people who have been in your shoes and can help you through this.

Thats one thing I hated about LJ, the lack of community...

Ha! In the lounge? That's kind of like asking for personal advice from a team of Don Rickles clones. :)

Yeah.. er.. I would not send you to the lounge.. Typical lounge reaction: "Haha, now get on with your life."

Yeah.. er.. I would not send you to the lounge.. Typical lounge reaction: "Haha, now get on with your life."
My recommendation to seek support in the lounge was made before the poetry disclosure. I would definitely not recommend it now.

My recommendation to seek support in the lounge was made before the poetry disclosure. I would definitely not recommend it now.

I wrote a model a poem once. I was pretty proud of it. It was very romantic. I kinda wish I'd saved it now so that I could send it to amorous pursuits in a bid to woo them.

EDIT: I found it!

This might sound silly
But you make my willy
Stand to attention, yeah?
Babe, if you were a teacher I'd wanna be in your detention
Cos fire is to ice what you are to semen retention

Girl
Let dem titties unfurl
You make my hair curl
When dat ass roams free
So many sperms in mah pants I had to check it wasn't pee
Now baby show me that snatch on the count of three

One, two, three
Will you be me valentine?

Last edited:
I wrote a model a poem once. I was pretty proud of it. It was very romantic. I kinda wish I'd saved it now so that I could send it to amorous pursuits in a bid to woo them.

This might sound silly
But you make my willy

Girl
Let dem titties unfurl
You make my hair curl
When dat ass roams free

One, two, three
I dabble a little.

BABY
by JJTP

Oh baby baby,
Baby,
Omg baby
Mmmmmmmmmm;
Baby.

U horny baby?
Baby!
Yes, baby, yes
Wow;
Bb.

This might sound silly
But you make my willy

Girl
Let dem titties unfurl
You make my hair curl
When dat ass roams free

One, two, three

These are the lyrics for the song "Why" which I posted on YouTube under LivingInMyth

Why

The last time that we spoke you simply asked me why?
And asked me to list the reasons why I love you
From the tone of your question it was strongly implied
That you don't think you're deserving of my love
You came into my life then, you turned it upset down
Before you, I thought that I was happy
Well you certainly proved me wrong
For I know you will complete me
And help me to complete this song
For you are my solution
To everything's that wrong
For you are my everything starting with your kindness and warmth
And now my planet circles you craving radiance and light
And when I am with you I feel like I am home
And when I am with you I never feel alone

And I know, that right now, your hands are tied behind your back, so tight that there's little that you can do
Pulled in multiple directions, I know of your intentions, for when you're finally free
And I will, wait as long as need be, to cut the puppet strings, so that you can be with me
For I believe you when you tell me you'll make it up to me for your word is good enough for me

The day that I first met you, you revealed yourself to me
Showing not your naked skin but, your vulnerability
So beautiful were you lying there, naked with your truth
That I dedicated my life to you, to putting a smile back on your face
And when I am with you I never feel alone?

These are the lyrics for the song "Why" which I posted on YouTube under LivingInMyth

Why

For I know you will complete me
And help me to complete this song
For you are my solution
To everything's that wrong
And when I am with you I never feel alone

And I know, that right now, your hands are tied behind your back, so tight that there's little that you can do
Pulled in multiple directions, I know of your intentions, for when you're finally free
And I will, wait as long as need be, to cut the puppet strings, so that you can be with me
For I believe you when you tell me you'll make it up to me for your word is good enough for me

The day that I first met you, you revealed yourself to me
Showing not your naked skin but, your vulnerability
So beautiful were you lying there, naked with your truth
That I dedicated my life to you, to putting a smile back on your face
And when I am with you I never feel alone?

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
I really appreciate you posting this. Probably will increase my dork factor but I am used to that by now.

Wielding a guitar instantly reduces dork factor by 5000 points, sir. You have a good voice too. Kinda Bob Pollard-ish. It's a nice song as well, albeit kind of a tragic one in hindsight. Thumbs up though.

Wielding a guitar instantly reduces dork factor by 5000 points, sir. You have a good voice too. Kinda Bob Pollard-ish. It's a nice song as well, albeit kind of a tragic one in hindsight. Thumbs up though.
Appreciate the comments. Unfortunately, most of my songs are sad so I don't get asked to play out much because the audience ends up crying in the end.

@LivingInMyth not a bad song.

You got something a little harder in you? Something with a little screamo?

Maybe "5000 reasons to cry, 70,000 reasons to die"?

Here's some inspiration

Lol. Yea very soothing music. Like the stuff you listen to mid winter when it's all gloomy outside and your huddled under the covers. I was going to share some very personal experience that seemed to correlate a lot with what you are going through but decided that this isn't the place to air out my dirty laundry. Besides it seems you are kinda understanding what's happening here. But you still seem to hold onto hope? I don't wanna play the devil's advocate so I'll just say that I hope you get what you need from this woman. If not then lesson learned.

Lol. Yea very soothing music. Like the stuff you listen to mid winter when it's all gloomy outside and your huddled under the covers. I was going to share some very personal experience that seemed to correlate a lot with what you are going through but decided that this isn't the place to air out my dirty laundry. Besides it seems you are kinda understanding what's happening here. But you still seem to hold onto hope? I don't wanna play the devil's advocate so I'll just say that I hope you get what you need from this woman. If not then lesson learned.
I really appreciate the personal note. Yes, you are correct. I still have hope. To find someone who appreciates the things that I bring to the table (my sensitivity, my art, my music) but to date all have used it as a weapon against me. Yes, I cry at sad movies (and people look at me oddly). So I still hope that I will one day find someone who want someone like that. I thought I had found that person. After posting here, I obviously need to reconsider.

I really appreciate you posting this. Probably will increase my dork factor but I am used to that by now.
You have a nice voice, and play guitar well.

But, while this is charming... sending more than 1 of these would make probably 98% of us cam girls cringe a bit and possibly facepalm.

You can't get this serious about a cam girl. Seriously. (tee hee see what I did there? lulz)

I wish you all the best recovering from this love sickness you've (and your bank account has) fallen into.

You got something a little harder in you? Something with a little screamo?

Maybe "5000 reasons to cry, 70,000 reasons to die"?

Here's some inspiration

[/QUOTE]
Omg the memories of getting drunk to ffdp. Good power music for when your raging. I'm more of a staind girl though.

Reactions: AmberCutie
But, while this is charming... sending more than 1 of these would make probably 98% of us cam girls cringe a bit and possibly facepalm.
I think it's a mistake to even share one of these with the girl who inspired it. Save it, play it for the next muse. Let em know the bar is set high.
Omg the memories of getting drunk to ffdp. Good power music for when your raging. I'm more of a staind girl though.

:rock:

I think it's a mistake to even share one of these with the girl who inspired it. Save it, play it for the next muse. Let em know the bar is set high.

:rock:
I think it would be disingenuous to share a song with another and tell her that it was written for her. Of course, I could simply play the song and say it was written for another. Certainly food for thought. And I think your point was not to waste it on the muse that it was written for.

Thank you. I play electric as well so I will try something a little harder.

I'll just mention in passing: Multitrack-recording software is pretty cheap these days, as are bass guitars and drum-loop collections. You could probably put together a song like what @justjoinedtopost posted with patience and a bit of effort.

You have some real musical ability, @LivingInMyth, and that's something a lot of people find really attractive, women included. I think it could easily be worth your investment of time, energy and money.

I'll just mention in passing: Multitrack-recording software is pretty cheap these days, as are bass guitars and drum-loop collections. You could probably put together a song like what @justjoinedtopost posted with patience and a bit of effort.

You have some real musical ability, @LivingInMyth, and that's something a lot of people find really attractive, women included. I think it could easily be worth your investment of time, energy and money.
Appreciate the kind words. I think I will have a lot of time on my hands soon so I can certainly put some effort into recording.

Status
Not open for further replies.