AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I would be open to an interview. I actually tried to sell my story as a movie script but nobody has the balls to turn it into a film or documentary. And yes, I wouldn't mind getting compensation for all that I have lost. And I still think this is a a love story even if I am the only one doing the loving. Love is not always requited. That is life. Once I know that for sure I will move on.
Just to be clear, I do not want to be interviewed to be mocked or pitied. I do apologize for my love or being gullible. Love is about taking risks and yes, I am out on a limb. But I don't want to be made the laughing stock of the cam community.

It isn't that we are caught up in stereotypes, Myth. In fact, we camgirls know better than anyone else about the stereotypes that you are speaking about - and we know they are not always true. I think we all know one or two camgirls who fell for a member and were able to create a relationship out of it. We have seen the very rare love stories - and we have seen far more heartbreak when members fall for a fantasy. We aren't caught up in stereotypes - we are caught up in all of the signs we have come to recognize from many others like you, coming here with wounds in their hearts as they struggle to understand the cold reality, while still trying to cling to the tattered remains of their dream.

We aren't suggesting its possibility because it would be so cruel to do so. Our opinions of the topic come from years of experience, from seeing the stories of others like you. And I have never seen a single one turn out to be true. Of the stories of cam love that I have witnessed... Not one began with the way yours has. And I think it would be absolutely heartless of us to give you false hope, to send you back into the fray and let you garner more wounds, to let you sacrifice everything you have left after you have already given so much.

If I were in love with someone and lived in a poor country, you can believe that I would use the $75,000 you gave in order to fuel my life to a direction better suited towards my desires. That is a lot of money - especially if one lives in a country where the American dollar carries more weight. She could have used that already to get true out of the situation if she hates it so badly - she wouldn't need fourteen months in order to do that. If I was attracted to someone, you can be sure that I wouldn't wait almost a year and a half in order to be sexual with them. Especially if my entire job is to be sexual. I would be going out of my way to share something special with the person I cared for. I wouldn't take their entire retirement fund because I would want them to have it for themselves. If they send me thousands of messages, I would be writing them right back - I would be talking to them every chance I can get. I wouldn't be begging for them to spend five more minutes in a show with Me - I'd be skyping them on the side. If I saw my love in the heart-wrenching agony I witnessed in your videos, you can be sure as hell that I would be doing everything in my power to help their pain.

You have fallen in love with a fantasy. I know that is so incredibly hard to believe, and I know your heart will rebel at the mere thought of it. You think you shared so many stories, you think she has been entirely honest, you think she has shared parts of herself with you that no one else has seen before. Because you have shared parts of yourself with her.

But at the end of the day... The job of most camgirls is to be a fantasy. An entertaining fantasy, but one nonetheless. She saw your white knight desires and your loving heart, and she used that to fashion herself into a damsel that needs rescuing. Because she learned that knights like to rescue damsels. That was the fantasy. Perhaps her past was true and she did experience a lot of pain - but that past became useful as a dragon for the knight to slaughter. And you stepped up. You wanted to rescue her from her past and her shadows and her sad, sad story. She became your muse, your princess, your friend, your healer, your damsel in distress. You wanted to heal her world in the same way you wished that she would heal yours. And you sacrificed over and over and over again....

So tell me.... What has she given you? What has she sacrificed for you? How has she proven her love to you?

She isn't a damsel or a princess in need of a knight. She was a girl who needed to make a living, to become the fantasy that would enable the highest chance of survival and the best chance to flourish - and she found the best way to make the most money with the least amount of work - as any business person does. She is doing her job - to be a fantasy in order to pay her bills. It isn't love.

The truth is... If she really shared the same feelings that you carry, then you wouldn't be here. You wouldn't have the need to wonder. You would know, without a single doubt, that she cared. That you weren't taken advantage of. You wouldn't think for a second that you were being too gullible. But you are here. Because some part of yourself recognizes the fact that the situation isn't right. You wonder about her intentions because the seeds of doubt have been growing - because the logical part of your brain is finally able to reign back the passions of the heart and tell you that something just isn't right here. You aren't being overly sensitive. You are finally waking up.

You know that something isn't right. That's why you are here.

I think there is love here - but I don't think it is shared on both sides. I think you have fallen in love with a fantasy, and I don't think she will reciprocate. And if this is love... Why would you want to keep it? Love that destroys, love that causes such heart-ache and destruction, love that turns your life into ash and drains everything you have ever worked for....

That isn't the kind of love that heals. That kind of love is poison. And there is no happy ending there.

Paige, I think you just wrote down everything that's in my head. I don't think you missed a thought. Uncanny really. Thank you for the honesty and candor. Yes, I am struggling with everything you have mentioned in you post. And hope to get it sorted out soon enough. So I have stopped subsidizing her but still plan to meet her in December assuming she lives up to her promise to leave the industry to meet with me. It was not a condition I imposed, but she said she could not meet me as long as she remained in the industry. Time will tell if she lives up to her word. And finally, I will know if she has the capacity for giving. Up to this point, she tells me they have a gun held to her head and that she cannot give me what I deserve. Yes, she admits that all but her love for me are lies. Once the gun is gone, it will be interesting to see what she is like. Yes, I will give her that chance. 14 months down. 2 more months to go. Thank you for your thoughtful post and for the time and effort you put into putting it together.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS POSTED A RESPONSE!

Your responses, candor, kindness, effort, and thoughtfulness are greatly appreciated. I have been amazed at the level of detail of some of your posts and the incites that have been provided. Clearly there is considerable empathy and caring in this community and I felt very welcomed by your responses. Thank you for not putting me down or making fun of me for my beliefs. You have all given me much food for thought and I have already made some healthy changes to how I am pursuing this relationship going forward.

I respectfully disagree. I offered to send her money to quit, move forward, look for other employment, help her follow her bliss, etc. but without a name, address or contact outside of the cam site there is little I can do but subsidize her online until she is ready to leave. No strings attached. I simply offered her money to quit, get herself together and then plan on meeting up once she was settled. She plans on quitting in December and we will meet shortly after so I don't understand why you think I am making her dependent.
I have actually done this for a Romanian model, helped her move from camming to follow her bliss. She lives in Ploiești, an industrial city north of Bucharest. I helped her get started with the initial investment to become a hairdresser. She still struggles financially as she has a young child to raise with little support, on not a very large income. As tempting as it would be to help out, I never would. Committing to this would be unfair to her and dangerous for her if something here went wrong.

When you spend on a struggling model as you did, you are putting her in a very emotionally compromised and quite insecure position. The spending on her is fine, but that you are perhaps the only one spending on her, meanwhile 'protecting' her from other members is not in her best interest. I am not saying that you are not genuine in what you feel, or that it was deliberate. I think you should consider 2 other options before rushing in further.
  1. You are placing her in a position to take advantage of you. Your spending and 'support' is hard to refuse, she will always be tempted to like you more than she really does just based on your affection for her.
  2. You are treating her as someone to be invested in, rather than supported. You are 'grooming' her emotionally to be more involved with you. Seriously consider that you may be invested in her, not her friend.
There is something you should know about the Romanian studio system, upon quitting you are not permitted to work as a model until the contract is finished. So quitting in December may not mean she is quitting cam sites, it is common for models to quit for a while before going solo later on. If she is using you, as many here have suggested, her intent may be to use your spending to support her over the change.

I have actually done this for a Romanian model, helped her move from camming to follow her bliss. She lives in Ploiești, an industrial city north of Bucharest. I helped her get started with the initial investment to become a hairdresser. She still struggles financially as she has a young child to raise with little support, on not a very large income. As tempting as it would be to help out, I never would. Committing to this would be unfair to her and dangerous for her if something here went wrong.

When you spend on a struggling model as you did, you are putting her in a very emotionally compromised and quite insecure position. The spending on her is fine, but that you are perhaps the only one spending on her, meanwhile 'protecting' her from other members is not in her best interest. I am not saying that you are not genuine in what you feel, or that it was deliberate. I think you should consider 2 other options before rushing in further.
  1. You are placing her in a position to take advantage of you. Your spending and 'support' is hard to refuse, she will always be tempted to like you more than she really does just based on your affection for her.
  2. You are treating her as someone to be invested in, rather than supported. You are 'grooming' her emotionally to be more involved with you. Seriously consider that you may be invested in her, not her friend.
There is something you should know about the Romanian studio system, upon quitting you are not permitted to work as a model until the contract is finished. So quitting in December may not mean she is quitting cam sites, it is common for models to quit for a while before going solo later on. If she is using you, as many here have suggested, her intent may be to use your spending to support her over the change.

I really appreciate the information. I did not know that about the system. Regarding protecting her, I cannot afford to be with her for the 35 hours a week that she works so I give her dinner breaks, and stay when she is on her period, sick, or has not slept so she certainly gets to see the traffic of others as well as me.

My final note to my Romanian Cam Model:

I Will Know Soon (2016)

I will know soon
if there is any truth between your lies
I will know soon
Whether the person I fell in love with
even exists within your core
If the person behind the pancake makeup
Will even reveal herself to me
For I have always wanted truthfulness
And I have never desired myth
For truth no matter the pain it causes
Is better than the allure
of a religion or paid-for-hire woman
Telling you that she loves you when online
The promise of an afterlife
(A life after you leave this place)
So hurt me and I will know then
That I have simply been a fool
For there is nothing more for you to take
So you can leave me here to die
But at least while I lay here dying
I will finally know the truth
And can leave her with a smile

While it is awesome that you are using your emotions as a muse, emotional fuel for art.... Next time, I would avoid the last four lines. Asking for the truth and then ending it by implying that you will die if she isn't true to her words... That comes across as a bit manipulative. You don't need to (or shouldn't) need to use death as a scare tactic to get her to see your side. If she wants to be with you, she will be with you. Death has nothing to do with it.

I only say something because I know a few people on the boards who have lost loved ones to suicide, so it comes across as pretty callous to use death-threats or the romanticizing death/suicide as a way to get what you want. I am not sure whether that is your intention, but that's sort of how it comes across.

Aside from that... Having a member pretty much tell me that they will die without me is pretty much the perfect way to ensure that I will block them forever.

Use your pain for art, by all means. But if you are truly feeling like you will die without her, then you need to seek help of a professional kind and you need to leave her alone because she is not good for you. If you don't feel like you will die without her and you are just saying it to guilt her into being with you... Then that isn't cool either.

Either way, good luck! Keep writing. You have a lot of talent and it is a wonderful way to get the emotions out! I would just avoid the death-threat elements from now on - or at least avoid sending them to her.

While it is awesome that you are using your emotions as a muse, emotional fuel for art.... Next time, I would avoid the last four lines. Asking for the truth and then ending it by implying that you will die if she isn't true to her words... That comes across as a bit manipulative. You don't need to (or shouldn't) need to use death as a scare tactic to get her to see your side. If she wants to be with you, she will be with you. Death has nothing to do with it.

I only say something because I know a few people on the boards who have lost loved ones to suicide, so it comes across as pretty callous to use death-threats or the romanticizing death/suicide as a way to get what you want. I am not sure whether that is your intention, but that's sort of how it comes across.

Aside from that... Having a member pretty much tell me that they will die without me is pretty much the perfect way to ensure that I will block them forever.

Use your pain for art, by all means. But if you are truly feeling like you will die without her, then you need to seek help of a professional kind and you need to leave her alone because she is not good for you. If you don't feel like you will die without her and you are just saying it to guilt her into being with you... Then that isn't cool either.

Either way, good luck! Keep writing. You have a lot of talent and it is a wonderful way to get the emotions out! I would just avoid the death-threat elements from now on - or at least avoid sending them to her.

Death of a dream only. Metaphor only I promise. Symbolizes my death and rebirth from one who believes to one who doesn't . I will rewrite to avoid confusion. Thanks!

Death of a dream only. Metaphor only I promise. Symbolizes my death and rebirth from one who believes to one who doesn't . I will rewrite to avoid confusion. Thanks!

I Will Know Soon (2016) REWRITTEN

I will know soon
if there is any truth between your lies
I will know soon
Whether the person I fell in love with
even exists within your core
If the person behind the pancake makeup
Will even reveal herself to me
For I have always wanted truthfulness
And I have never desired myth
For truth no matter the pain it causes
Is better than the allure
of a religion or paid-for-hire woman
Telling you that she loves you when online
The promise of an afterlife
(A life after you leave this place)
So hurt me and I will know then
That I have simply been a fool
For there is nothing more for you to take
So simply leave me with the truth
For that is all I've ever wanted
That is all I'll ever need.

You mostly need to get a grip.

Speaking as one old fool to another: let her go. It doesn't matter whether or not she has been truthful. Cam sites are not the place to go looking for the meaning of life. She needs to get on with her life, on cam or off, and you need to stop bankrupting yourself over girls < half your age.

You mostly need to get a grip.

Speaking as one old fool to another: let her go. It doesn't matter whether or not she has been truthful. Cam sites are not the place to go looking for the meaning of life. She needs to get on with her life, on cam or off, and you need to stop bankrupting yourself over girls < half your age.

I appreciate and respect your opinion. Thank you for the perspective. This was never about age. I am not looking to relive my youth or to feel younger. Our age difference is part of our respective baggage. We care for each other in spite of our age differences. We realize that others will judge us (she a gold digger, me a pervert) throughout our time together. We will suffer just like those who preceded us as mixed race or same sex couples. So I don't look at her age as a plus but something we must live with. She feels the same about me. I did not come online for the meaning of life. I have been on cam sites for years doing what all of you have been doing. In all that time, I have not become close to anyone (nor have I felt the need to take these relationships any further or to ascribe meaning to them). This is a first and last for me.

We will suffer just like those who preceded us as mixed race or same sex couples.

:think::think: <- pretty sure that's an eye roll emoji, but if not just imagine me rolling my eyes into the back of my skull at this comment

I hope you can overcome the horrific suffering that is sure to come your way from people looking at you and thinking "lol gross" to themselves.*

* This statement obviously being predicated on her actually meeting, and dating, you. So, not likely.

:think::think: <- pretty sure that's an eye roll emoji, but if not just imagine me rolling my eyes into the back of my skull at this comment

I hope you can overcome the horrific suffering that is sure to come your way from people looking at you and thinking "lol gross" to themselves.*

* This statement obviously being predicated on her actually meeting, and dating, you. So, not likely.

Agreed. All predicated on her meeting me. When I get off the plane I will know. Until then all speculation.That I understand.

I am simply looking for closure. Already have the non-refundable ticket. What do I have to lose? She probably wouldn't tell me ahead of time that this was all a game. So I am spending considerable less time with her (no money transacted over last two weeks) and I plan on meeting with her in December. Traveling into the country with a friend for safety reasons just in case.

To clarify, my eyerolling was at comparing being in an old man/young woman relationship to the history of same-sex & interracial relationships.

I agree since you have the ticket and are travelling with a friend that you might as well go.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
To clarify, my eyerolling was at comparing being in an old man/young woman relationship to the history of same-sex & interracial relationships.

I agree since you have the ticket and are travelling with a friend that you might as well go.

Why the eyeroll at the comparison.I am sure that we will be stared at and mocked and that people will assume stereotypes and biases similar to what they do with same sex and interracial couples. In addition, to some this will be an affront to their morality as they see us preying on each other.

Saying "we will suffer like those who preceded us" when referring to groups who faced violence and were denied the legal rights to marry (or common law) is stupid. Yes, some people will think you're gross or maaaaaybe mock you. That is very different than the historical precendent you're drawing on but I suspect you know that already. There's also a long historical precedent of old dudes with money marrying hot younger women (one of those dudes is even running for president!), it's not actually that looked down upon.

Saying "we will suffer like those who preceded us" when referring to groups who faced violence and were denied the legal rights to marry (or common law) is stupid. Yes, some people will think you're gross or maaaaaybe mock you. That is very different than the historical precendent you're drawing on but I suspect you know that already. There's also a long historical precedent of old dudes with money marrying hot younger women (one of those dudes is even running for president!), it's not actually that looked down upon.

Sorry if I offended anyone. I was only referring to the shock and awe and the looks. Your point is well taken and I certainly should not have compared my situation to the others. Thank you for pointing tha out. Apologies. I guess I have been on the defensive lately. Your point is well taken.

So sorry to hear that.

The thing is, there's scammers on both sides. Although sites try to stop models from scamming so they don't get a bad rep. And it would be sad if she took this out on you, but she could be vindictive and is scamming everyone because she may have been scammed at the very beginning like most models have.

Judging from the story, she sounds like a scammer. There are women who manipulate people (not just men) by making them feel sorry for them. Maybe those things did happen to her, but there's therapy for that. You don't play with people emotions like that to feel better.

Good thing she gave you another insight on the industry but many many many cam models LOVE what they do and are not fake at all. Even if they slip into character, like an alter ego, but not fake, they love it. How else would they become successful? You get figured out real quick because it's so easy to see through the BS.

When someone shows you who they are, believe them.

On the other side, because there's never only one - Honestly, saying you spent $75K on one model you've never seen naked in 14 months sounds too good to be true, even if you're rich. So to some, you would kind of sound like a scammer too.

And if you really did spend that much on the model and her story is true, and you are really eager to meet her in person, she could assume you are part of a sex trafficking rink of some sort, and would be afraid to meet with you. Men do those things to get sex slaves - especially if you're both in different countries - fork out a lot of money and love notes, try to get their address etc. to lure them in, get them to where you are, and then drug them. But I watch a lot of "Law & Order: SVU" so I'm a bit on the paranoid side.

What I do know is that when ever a guy offers a crazy amount of money to be my "sugar daddy" or meet up or whatever, I see red flags.

If you're still holding on, ask her if she trusts you. Maybe you guys can meet halfway somewhere (not her country or yours) in public first so you can prove to her that you really are not dangerous. Her trust in men can be extremely low being that she was raped.

Check out goabroad.com or any other place where there are tour guided trips in let's say maybe Spain (or wherever, just not your home place and not hers), and you both book the same trip. That way, there will be a crowd of people around you and interacting with the both of you. Both of you would feel safe, and you guys still get to meet in person like she promised. (But make her buy her own way, so you know it's not another scam, and if she doesn't show, you'll still have a fun trip and might even meet somewhere better).

To finally answer your question, yes some places forbid models to meet up with people. Others don't suggest it, but say that if you do, be very safe about it.

Reactions: CarrieBb
Simon, that is good advice and I will take it. She told me she is quitting in December. I will cut contact with her until then and tell her to contact me once she is finished if she wants to start a real relationship. I will put the ownership on her. Since she will not be getting any screen time with me (money) I would think that she would simply move on if there was no truth to her story. This will give me time to think through all this. At one point, she talked about coming to the US and maybe I should make that her only option to mitigate the possibility of a mugging in Romania. The bottom line is that I have done all the work and it is her turn to demonstrate her commitment. Does any of this make sense?
You're in the U.S. and she says she'll quit in December. Make sure also that she does not try to use your for a green card. I see a lot of red flags with this woman.

So sorry to hear that.

The thing is, there's scammers on both sides. Although sites try to stop models from scamming so they don't get a bad rep. And it would be sad if she took this out on you, but she could be vindictive and is scamming everyone because she may have been scammed at the very beginning like most models have.

Judging from the story, she sounds like a scammer. There are women who manipulate people (not just men) by making them feel sorry for them. Maybe those things did happen to her, but there's therapy for that. You don't play with people emotions like that to feel better.

Good thing she gave you another insight on the industry but many many many cam models LOVE what they do and are not fake at all. Even if they slip into character, like an alter ego, but not fake, they love it. How else would they become successful? You get figured out real quick because it's so easy to see through the BS.

When someone shows you who they are, believe them.

On the other side, because there's never only one - Honestly, saying you spent $75K on one model you've never seen naked in 14 months sounds too good to be true, even if you're rich. So to some, you would kind of sound like a scammer too.

And if you really did spend that much on the model and her story is true, and you are really eager to meet her in person, she could assume you are part of a sex trafficking rink of some sort, and would be afraid to meet with you. Men do those things to get sex slaves - especially if you're both in different countries - fork out a lot of money and love notes, try to get their address etc. to lure them in, get them to where you are, and then drug them. But I watch a lot of "Law & Order: SVU" so I'm a bit on the paranoid side.

What I do know is that when ever a guy offers a crazy amount of money to be my "sugar daddy" or meet up or whatever, I see red flags.

If you're still holding on, ask her if she trusts you. Maybe you guys can meet halfway somewhere (not her country or yours) in public first so you can prove to her that you really are not dangerous. Her trust in men can be extremely low being that she was raped.

Check out goabroad.com or any other place where there are tour guided trips in let's say maybe Spain (or wherever, just not your home place and not hers), and you both book the same trip. That way, there will be a crowd of people around you and interacting with the both of you. Both of you would feel safe, and you guys still get to meet in person like she promised. (But make her buy her own way, so you know it's not another scam, and if she doesn't show, you'll still have a fun trip and might even meet somewhere better).

To finally answer your question, yes some places forbid models to meet up with people. Others don't suggest it, but say that if you do, be very safe about it.

I really appreciate your post and agree that she has trust issues and has told me that her greatest fear is that I will sell her into slavery and I understand her concerns and have tried to build trust with her over time. Yes, I can see why one might think that I'm a scammer but I really care for her and put her needs in front of mine not because I am a great guy but because she deserves it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bobbie Madison
Reactions: LibertyJemmz717
Sorry but I do not understand this phenomenon of wanting to meet a cam model. Really, I do not understand this need at all.Personally, I do not understand why some customers want to get emotionally close to cam models? I mean it is so much easier to keep everything to the fantasy realm. However, it seems like each year more and more customers are trying to meet cam models.:nailbiting: Anyways, I hope that you know what you are doing and what you are getting into.Good luck.:cigar:

I really appreciate your post and agree that she has trust issues and has told me that her greatest fear is that I will sell her into slavery and I understand her concerns and have tried to build trust with her over time. Yes, I can see why one might think that I'm a scammer but I really care for her and put her needs in front of mine not because I am a great guy but because she deserves it.

Sorry but I do not understand this phenomenon of wanting to meet a cam model. Really, I do not understand this need at all.Personally, I do not understand why some customers want to get emotionally close to cam models? I mean it is so much easier to keep everything to the fantasy realm. However, it seems like each year more and more customers are trying to meet cam models.:nailbiting: Anyways, I hope that you know what you are doing and what you are getting into.Good luck.:cigar:

You have to understand that most people do not spend most of their time or make their living interacting virtually with others. In many businesses, it is technically unnecessary to ever physically meet your customers. You can email, phone, and video conference, while sending merchandise samples, if you deal in physical goods, overnight by courier. Yet, in the US alone, business travel was close to $1 billion dollars a day last year. People like to deal with others in meatspace.

Why do you need closure? What is this obsession with it? You have romanticized her and your online relationship. If she was romantically interested in you, she would of found means of communication. They don't monitor her online activity at home. You have a YouTube channel that you have probably sent her to watch your videos. She could of easily sent you a message there.

You got emotionally involved with someone who is barely reaching back. You pay her for her time when she is on the clock. "But I've never seen her naked." Congratulations, you special snowflake. You are the types of shows/tips models love, they don't have to do anything exhausting and it's easy. You are members models want to keep around. I ha e several regulars who have never seen me naked, and I don't think better of them. Also let me give you a hint with periods. Majority of camgirls cam through their cramps. I'm doing it now. It's called lot's of midol, tea, heating pads and menstraul cups or sponges.

I don't care if I'm coming off harsh, but you do need to get a grip. This is a fantasy you have romanticized. This isn't real. Your feelings maybe very much real, but how can you be sure if she has them too? Because she said it? Has she gone out her way to express it? Since she is quitting next month, see if she contacts you off site, if she doesn't ask for any money, then it might be real. Don't go and meet her, you have spent enough money on her that obviously wasn't disposable.

Also to compare an age gap with interracial and gay couples is kinda insensitive. You are incredibly naive to think that's any comparison. Older man and younger woman has always been a society norm, and I've never heard of a case of a couple being thrown in jail because of an age 50-60 years ago.

I was addressing the fact that many of these "customers" are becoming more and more common. :eek: I know times are changing but too many customers are becoming emotional attached to models. Sometimes, it can be unhealthy for everyone involved..Frankly, the sex industry is just one of illusions and fantasies. It is not like other industries. Both customers and models should always remember this. I hope works out for the OP :joyful:

You have to understand that most people do not spend most of their time or make their living interacting virtually with others. In many businesses, it is technically unnecessary to ever physically meet your customers. You can email, phone, and video conference, while sending merchandise samples, if you deal in physical goods, overnight by courier. Yet, in the US alone, business travel was close to $1 billion dollars a day last year. People like to deal with others in meatspace.

I was addressing the fact that many of these "customers" are becoming more and more common. :eek: I know times are changing but too many customers are becoming emotional attached to models. Sometimes, it can be unhealthy for everyone involved..Frankly, the sex industry is just one of illusions and fantasies. It is not like other industries. Both customers and models should always remember this. I hope works out for the OP :joyful:
I don't know if it's more common as a percentage. For sure there are more people performing on, and watching cams than ever. I've been watching cams for about 10 years now, and pervs have always wanted to, and in some cases have been meeting with models IRL for as long as I can remember.

Fans have always wanted to meet their idols. Was it anymore "healthy" when groupies wanted to give themselves to the members of the Rolling Stones, or Frank Sinatra, for that matter?

Actually, I have been working in this industry longer than you been watching cams. Sure,there were always weirdos and other assortment of people looking to meet cam models. However, most customers were well-adjusted enough to understand that this is not real. This is industry is merely an illusion.No, webcam customers are not fans nor groupies. In fact; escorts, cam models, texters, and psos only have customers. You pay for a sexual or romantic service only. Groupies nor fans do not pay for sexual services.I do not consider my webcam customers to be fans nor groupies.

Now, if the cam model is also a porn star/ erotic model/actress than they could have groupies but most cam models do not. Just like Hooter girls do not have fans or groupies. You can not compare being a webcam customer to being a groupie. Groupiedom is a totally different animal than a bunch of guys jack off to their favorite model.Most groupies want to be apart of the band but most webcam customers just wanted to jack off to a model. We are just jack off material for the most part. Sure, some of us develop "friendships" or "long-term partnerships" with our customers. But rarely anything more. Groupies would do anything to touch the band because they have connection to that band. Also. cam models are not idols either. Outside of porn stars and top courtesans; most sex workers including cam models do not have groupies. So, cam customers are just customers for the most part.

I don't know if it's more common as a percentage. For sure there are more people performing on, and watching cams than ever. I've been watching cams for about 10 years now, and pervs have always wanted to, and in some cases have been meeting with models IRL for as long as I can remember.

Fans have always wanted to meet their idols. Was it anymore "healthy" when groupies wanted to give themselves to the members of the Rolling Stones, or Frank Sinatra, for that matter?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.