AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been actively talking to a Romanian Cam Model for 14 months now. I have never seen her naked. Have only talked. She says she hates the business and plans on leaving the industry at Christmas. I am planning on meeting her. She says the rules exclude her from meeting me until she leaves the business so I don't have any of her personal information (name, address, phone number). Have probably spent $75,000 online (no tips) since she works through her period, when she's sick, etc. Sometime I spend a whole shift with her just so she can sleep. Says she can't reveal much to me right now because of the job. I try to stay to keep the others away. She tells me she has been punished for crying online (when she broke down one day because she hates her job). Also, she can no longer text me. I suggested she find a way to contact me but she says that her work will find out and she will get fired. Does her story hold up or am I just being gullible? Appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

You need to pull way back. If she don't come back and contact you after she leaves the studio she was scamming you. If she really likes you and wants to be with you she will find a way.

Excuse me but my posts were not scornful. How would you like working in a career for 13 years and see other workers/customers being unprofessional to the point where it is destroying your industry?Maybe you like working jobs where customers can do whatever they desire? Maybe you like making less money because people at your job date the customers but you like working clean? Then you come back to me and talk about scornful. I bet you would not like such a thing, right? :)

read dona's posts again

Last edited:
Again, it is not a rebuke to anyone who colors outside of the lines. It is rebuke to people who is destroying from the inside which includes both customers and sex workers alike. Destroying the fantasies and illusions of this industry....will destory all of our money in the long run. Veterans like myself are noticing disturbing changes when it comes to the sex worker/customer relationships. This thread highlights several deep problems within the adult industry as a whole and I will speak out on it. I will speak out on what effects me as a sex worker and I will not sugar coated anything. I wished the Op well but I will not stand by and act like thousands of threads like this one is normal.

I didn't read Dona's posts as hostile to the OP specifically, but rather as a rebuke to anyone who colours outside of what she sees as the lines.

Last edited:
How do we know those are the OPs?
Maybe he found them posted and folded it into the story?
Maybe but there is no proof.
And afterall it doesn't changes our lives.
If he tells the truth i hope for him that he's going to be careful.
If he lies he had his Andy Warhol's 1/4 of hour of fame.

I'm sure he's still monitoring the thread, so two more cents. I did the dirty deed of falling for a customer (its worked out, btw) and the instant I realized how I felt I told him to stop spending money on me, because it was weird and awkward. At that point I was hardly a top model, and believe me, it hurt, he was one of my best clients. But it was necessary to get that whole client/cam girl relationship the fuck out of the equation.
So....yeah, I smell scam. Enjoy Romania with your friend though.

I'm sure he's still monitoring the thread, so two more cents. I did the dirty deed of falling for a customer (its worked out, btw) and the instant I realized how I felt I told him to stop spending money on me, because it was weird and awkward. At that point I was hardly a top model, and believe me, it hurt, he was one of my best clients. But it was necessary to get that whole client/cam girl relationship the fuck out of the equation.
So....yeah, I smell scam. Enjoy Romania with your friend though.

Thank you for the note. That is my primary concern. That even though she has professed her love for me she still continues to take my money. I do struggle with the contradiction.Appreciate the note!

• Wat?!
Reactions: YelloMit
That even though she has professed her love for me she still continues to take my money.
How is that not setting off MASSIVE alarm bells for you?

If she "truly" loved you, she wouldn't be taking so much money from you. Simple as that.

She's a scam. End of story.

How is that not setting off MASSIVE alarm bells for you?

If she "truly" loved you, she wouldn't be taking so much money from you. Simple as that.

She's a scam. End of story.

I understand your viewpoint. But I think she is simply desperate and hates this life. And so she overlooks the financial pain this causes me because she is in need of someone to love her and to keep her from the rest. I think she appreciates what I do and that is enough for me. Soon enough I will know the truth. And I won't regret what I have done because I have seen the appreciation in her eyes when I come online to see her. When she's tired, on her period, has just had her wisdom teeth removed, and I stay with her I know that she appreciates everything that I do.

Not enough to have off site contact with you.. ALL the RO studio girls I've ever met at least offered a snapchat at the very least, and most of them had what'sapp/viber, even if it wasn't publicly advertised. Especially if real love was being thrown around, she would find a way to do so. aasHasdasdEadksdaRaskdjahsEkskajsdkSlkasjdlksjdMaslkdjsaYlskdjasNaslkdjsdUaslkdasdMlasdkjsdBlaskdjaElaskdR

I'm sure she DOES appreciate what you do. I appreciate the hell out of my clients who go out of their way to support me/ hang out with me, etc. That doesn't mean I want a romantic relationship with those clients, but I also go out of my way to be really clear with them that there is ZERO chance of it turning into a romantic thing.
Here is my main issue. She doesn't talk to you off screen anymore. IF she wanted to talk to you she could. There are easy ways to send you info to get an offline chat happening (hinting at social media posts, for instance). And lets remember something else here, in Romania camming is a normal full time job. The hours are really strict, yes, but the stigma doesn't really exist there like it does in other countries. Its not looked down upon, its a WELL PAYING gig. There is a reason you see so many Romanian models online, because its essentially like a slightly dirtier job working at Macys. So "rescuing" her is kind of ehhhh....
That's not to say she doesn't hate it, hell I hated working at Macys too.

Also, one more point, I don't think you're going to get the closure your looking for going to visit her. If she is scamming you there is no reason why she wouldn't just keep up the façade while your there. And if shes not scamming you, how can you tell she's not just keeping up the façade while you're there?

Also here's a link to the Romanian tourism website, there are some really cool castles and such to see. Personally I'd wait until summer and go to the Black Sea resorts :) http://romaniatourism.com/about-romania.html

Hmm. Been outta town. Reviewing the updates to this thread, quick look to see the youtube channel.

This is a hot nekkid mess, that's all I can say.

There are a lot of nice things to see in Romania the beach resorts are sardine cans though. Head for the mountains.
I really do hate to generalize but 9/10 of these experiences are Romanian Models (Including my bad experience for full disclosure).
I think a big part of why this is happening more is that the economy there is in a freefall. The number of people camming exploded and continues to. Making money legit on sites is becoming harder and harder. And models learn from each other. They see people working the long game love hustle profiting and having a kind of passive revenue.
So I think the bottom line is that the format has been around long enough that models know the best mark is someone with emotional problems and the best hustles is love. Every format that sells attention eventually gets to this point. Emotion is more lucrative than sex.
I think it's silly to deny that the format itself is set up in a way that crossing lines is verrrrry easy to do whether honestly or dishonestly.
Also frankly the whole thing operates from a flawed premise. he isn't just being a friend or even boyfriend. Just place it in a more normal context and look at the actions. If your gf was on her period would she have to work? yes. if she had dental work, still very likely. would you pay her work to let her stay home or go in and work for her? verrry unlikely. Would anyone you know ask you to do these things? Absolutely not.
That's what finally broke me on mine. he kept saying he loved me and wanted to move and I was his family and bla bla bla, Most importantly he continually stressed the idea that i was not a client or member, I was different and special, but he never once addressed the fact that he was asking me to pay for his time while insisting our whatever wasn't about money.
I made a thread here because I couldn't wrap my head around the experience. Clearly this guy can't yet either. but what became clear to me and will to him is that they do it because it is their best income path. That's all. Its the hustle that works best on you. end of story.
You want to believe that there is more going on because there is for you. It's unbelievably difficult to see how something that is complex and emotionally dense for you could be simple and disposable to someone else.
I think the reason responders get frustrated is because they have seen it so many times. remember most people who post these stories are fairly naïve. To their own motives as well as the models.
Of course models who work clean get pissed cause it makes it harder to work clean. And it is getting harder at least on the guy side at this point if you tip a couple hundred tokens they are already moving you offsite to skype and pp cause the earning potential is so much better even if only 1/10 works out.
And it's only going to get harder. as this continues and the models are just using sites as recruitment centers revenue goes down for the sites but costs climb because from their end they have tons of models on and tons of churn on members but no spending. There will be a break point where sites will have to make some changes.
Anyway some thoughts hehe.
He's made it pretty clear he just wants to vent. He's not interested in changing anything or seeing anything. No person will open his eyes. only time.

Thank you, PapiChulo80, for understanding where a sex worker like myself is coming from. However, I wanted to add something about the whole love hustle thing. Usually, people from different countries and backgrounds have different hustles. Frankly, the "romance hustle" as it usually called is designed to pull at one's heart string to grain more money or power. Often it used by sex workers who come from cultures where that how you hustle or that is the only hustle that works. Sometimes, these sex workers use romance scams as well to drain more money out of men as well.
Frankly, I do not looking into naivete of the people who post these "romance pieces" because of my own customer base. Half of my customers are pretty jaded and the others are pretty depraved. Thus, the romance hustle would not work on my customers as they are completely jaded. I would say that emotion is only lucrative when dealing with a more "normal" man. However; my customer base consist of dark triad men, true alphas, upper crust Patrick Bateman types, occultic types and the extreme perverted. Emotions do nothing for such men but power, perversion, and control does. It is also better to be clean with these men because it lets them know that I am in control of my emotions. If any of my customers talk about love; it is a mind game for us to play but I do not play that way.By the way, thanks for sharing :)

There are a lot of nice things to see in Romania the beach resorts are sardine cans though. Head for the mountains.
I really do hate to generalize but 9/10 of these experiences are Romanian Models (Including my bad experience for full disclosure).
I think a big part of why this is happening more is that the economy there is in a freefall. The number of people camming exploded and continues to. Making money legit on sites is becoming harder and harder. And models learn from each other. They see people working the long game love hustle profiting and having a kind of passive revenue.
So I think the bottom line is that the format has been around long enough that models know the best mark is someone with emotional problems and the best hustles is love. Every format that sells attention eventually gets to this point. Emotion is more lucrative than sex.
I think it's silly to deny that the format itself is set up in a way that crossing lines is verrrrry easy to do whether honestly or dishonestly.
Also frankly the whole thing operates from a flawed premise. he isn't just being a friend or even boyfriend. Just place it in a more normal context and look at the actions. If your gf was on her period would she have to work? yes. if she had dental work, still very likely. would you pay her work to let her stay home or go in and work for her? verrry unlikely. Would anyone you know ask you to do these things? Absolutely not.
That's what finally broke me on mine. he kept saying he loved me and wanted to move and I was his family and bla bla bla, Most importantly he continually stressed the idea that i was not a client or member, I was different and special, but he never once addressed the fact that he was asking me to pay for his time while insisting our whatever wasn't about money.
I made a thread here because I couldn't wrap my head around the experience. Clearly this guy can't yet either. but what became clear to me and will to him is that they do it because it is their best income path. That's all. Its the hustle that works best on you. end of story.
You want to believe that there is more going on because there is for you. It's unbelievably difficult to see how something that is complex and emotionally dense for you could be simple and disposable to someone else.
I think the reason responders get frustrated is because they have seen it so many times. remember most people who post these stories are fairly naïve. To their own motives as well as the models.
Of course models who work clean get pissed cause it makes it harder to work clean. And it is getting harder at least on the guy side at this point if you tip a couple hundred tokens they are already moving you offsite to skype and pp cause the earning potential is so much better even if only 1/10 works out.
And it's only going to get harder. as this continues and the models are just using sites as recruitment centers revenue goes down for the sites but costs climb because from their end they have tons of models on and tons of churn on members but no spending. There will be a break point where sites will have to make some changes.
Anyway some thoughts hehe.
He's made it pretty clear he just wants to vent. He's not interested in changing anything or seeing anything. No person will open his eyes. only time.

Thank you, PapiChulo80, for understanding where a sex worker like myself is coming from. However, I wanted to add something about the whole love hustle thing. Usually, people from different countries and backgrounds have different hustles. Frankly, the "romance hustle" as it usually called is designed to pull at one's heart string to grain more money or power. Often it used by sex workers who come from cultures where that how you hustle or that is the only hustle that works. Sometimes, these sex workers use romance scams as well to drain more money out of men as well.
Frankly, I do not looking into naivete of the people who post these "romance pieces" because of my own customer base. Half of my customers are pretty jaded and the others are pretty depraved. Thus, the romance hustle would not work on my customers as they are completely jaded. I would say that emotion is only lucrative when dealing with a more "normal" man. However; my customer base consist of dark triad men, true alphas, upper crust Patrick Bateman types, occultic types and the extreme perverted. Emotions do nothing for such men but power, perversion, and control does. It is also better to be clean with these men because it lets them know that I am in control of my emotions. If any of my customers talk about love; it is a mind game for us to play but I do not play that way.By the way, thanks for sharing :)
You are a fucking boss @DonaDiabla ...I'm seriously taking notes.

Reactions: DonaDiabla
I have been actively talking to a Romanian Cam Model for 14 months now. I have never seen her naked. Have only talked. She says she hates the business and plans on leaving the industry at Christmas. I am planning on meeting her. She says the rules exclude her from meeting me until she leaves the business so I don't have any of her personal information (name, address, phone number). Have probably spent $75,000 online (no tips) since she works through her period, when she's sick, etc. Sometime I spend a whole shift with her just so she can sleep. Says she can't reveal much to me right now because of the job. I try to stay to keep the others away. She tells me she has been punished for crying online (when she broke down one day because she hates her job). Also, she can no longer text me. I suggested she find a way to contact me but she says that her work will find out and she will get fired. Does her story hold up or am I just being gullible? Appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.
Ok let me start by saying I did work for a studio in RO for about 4 years.Yes the owner suggest us not to tell our name,address,etc,but at the end of the day is our choice.Yes most of the studios have admins ,but no,they do not go and watch the models(I know because I was one for about 3 months before leaving),their job is to create accounts,make you sign when you enter and leave the studio,and help you with questions about sites.YOU CAN TAKE DAYS OFF!No one will make you go online if you are sick or you feel like $hit,I was very close to the owner because I was one of their very first models,and she was encouraging me not to go online if I was in a bad mood,always suggest to take a nap if i`m not ok.The one thing that is 100% true is that working at a studio they do take 50% of your income .That`s it!Yes I`ve seen models getting fired for going online only few hours a month,but they never fired a model because she didn`t made a lot of money.No I am not working in a studio anymore,I`m not even in Ro anymore,but I still keep in touch w some models from that place.Last time I`ve checked were the same rules(usually to respect your schedule)

She says the rules exclude her from meeting me until she leaves the business

Is this for real? I mean I loled at that "rules exclude her bit" :eek: but is this her rules or some site rules? Not sure If I'd buy that line for 75,000. Anybody know? I never meet anyone though and never would that I view online or period really which is where my noobness comes in on this...:confused:

Thanks Dona,
It sounds like you swim in deeper waters than most of us lol. I'm fairly vanilla so i'm sure I'd drown. When I first started I knew next to nothing about cam sites and the guy I visited had me moved off the site and onto skype within a couple visits. I know guys that used to be really successful and want to work clean and not manipulate and use people are having to diversify and run more complicated long term show ideas to maintain earnings if they don't wanna switch to just using the site to farm victims. I do wonder how much sites lose when enough models switch to this. The site only gets a cut of the first few hundred tokens and then when the model is done with that particular person they will be soured on sites as a whole. It seems like a lot of lost revenue despite the model being on there a lot to farm.
To the second point he left his studio while we were involved and there were no repercussions beyond him changing his screen names. I know of several models who have left and some who have stayed. in each case it was a decision made on profit potential and nothing else, So I'd take anything said about studio as torture chamber with a grain of salt. the reason why people choose studio is that they think partial cut of six sites is better than full cut of two or three. Also studios have more negotiating power with sites to avoid bans and what not. And guaranteed space good lighting, fast internet and high end pc.
Her story is Swiss cheese and he knows it.
He's like anyone who has wrapped himself up tight in a fantasy. Love and money don't go together and I'm sure any models who have actually fallen for/ended up with customers will tell you that they removed money from the equation and worked hard to.unwind any dynamics that had developed because of it.

Papichulo80, you are correct about me going into deeper waters ;) Plus, those waters are super black and deep. All jokes aside :) Models taking customers off site can hurt the site but most sites just get rid of those models after learning about it. Of course, there are indie models who never use sites and things can become more complex in the long run if they do not work clean. :cat:

Thanks Dona,
It sounds like you swim in deeper waters than most of us lol. I'm fairly vanilla so i'm sure I'd drown. When I first started I knew next to nothing about cam sites and the guy I visited had me moved off the site and onto skype within a couple visits. I know guys that used to be really successful and want to work clean and not manipulate and use people are having to diversify and run more complicated long term show ideas to maintain earnings if they don't wanna switch to just using the site to farm victims. I do wonder how much sites lose when enough models switch to this. The site only gets a cut of the first few hundred tokens and then when the model is done with that particular person they will be soured on sites as a whole. It seems like a lot of lost revenue despite the model being on there a lot to farm.
To the second point he left his studio while we were involved and there were no repercussions beyond him changing his screen names. I know of several models who have left and some who have stayed. in each case it was a decision made on profit potential and nothing else, So I'd take anything said about studio as torture chamber with a grain of salt. the reason why people choose studio is that they think partial cut of six sites is better than full cut of two or three. Also studios have more negotiating power with sites to avoid bans and what not. And guaranteed space good lighting, fast internet and high end pc.
Her story is Swiss cheese and he knows it.
He's like anyone who has wrapped himself up tight in a fantasy. Love and money don't go together and I'm sure any models who have actually fallen for/ended up with customers will tell you that they removed money from the equation and worked hard to.unwind any dynamics that had developed because of it.

Meh, Papi, you are missing a few things on this. The studio essentially owns a contract with the site and the model. So, if the model decides to leave, they have to wait through a period where they are not allowed to work on the site until they can open their own account. These times vary depending on both the site and the studio they work with (generally 3 months to 1 year). Generally a studio will open accounts under models names on EVERY site online to essentially lock them into a contract. I mean EVERY SITE.

it's suuuuper possible I'm missing info. All I can say is that In this case he was up and running under a new name the next day.
p

hi m8
i think i needs to speak to you as this sounds very very familier what she called

Status
Not open for further replies.