AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Amazon wish list /highest tipper on my profile

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2014
Hello everyone, im a new cam girl. im having issues with my amazon wish list, i have a few questions.

How do i make a wish list under my stage name and keep my address private? Also how do i add this to my profile ? im not very computer smart. i just know how to do the basic stuff. ive also noticed people having there highest tippers on their page, how would i go abouts puting that on my profile ? this all seem so complicated

i dont want my real name or address to be available to people buying me gifts. But to recieve my mail, here in canada u have to show our i.d. which has our real name on it, and not the stage name.
Any help would be great appreciated.. thanks in advance :-D :-D

Here's a thread that will answer your Amazon question: click

You put your highest tippers on your profile by writing them into your 'about me' section, just like everything else. Or you make a graphic, host it on an image hosting website, and put it in your 'about me' section via HTML.
There's also a profile help thread.

Reactions: AlexEmpire
Hey there! :hello2: Welcome to the forum!

My best advice for you is to get verified as a model here, so that you can check out the Models Only section where there are several threads that address the Amazon wish list stuff.

As far as putting high tippers' names on your profile, you'll need some sort of image editing software like Photoshop to create the image. Then you'll need to upload it somewhere like imgur.com so that you can add it to your profile via HTML. If you need HTML help Google is probably the best place to start searching. Image tags are pretty easy to create. They're just < img src="your image's link goes here" > only without the spaces before and after the < >'s. There's also a good amount of profile coding info here on the forums. There's pretty much answers for everything! That's part of what makes this place so amazing. That and all the lovely models and members that hang out here regularly. :)

Once you get model status here try searching the Models Only section for answers. There's SO MUCH info there and it can all be pretty easily found with the search function. Then, if you really can't find what you're looking for, you can ask us for some help finding the right thread, or ask for advice on places to learn HTML, or where you can find templates for MFC profiles. (I assume you're on MFC, but maybe you're not?)

Again, welcome to ACF! It's a great place full of truly wonderful people. Get verified and check out ALL the fabulous information to be had here :D Good luck! :thumbleft:

Edit before posting: Lily's link should be super helpful! She was faster than me XD

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Status
Not open for further replies.