AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Amazon wishlist privacy

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
emptiedglass said:
Rose said:
Just another word of warning, if you have kindle products on your wishlist and someone buys them for you, they'll get your kindle information (whatever you named your kindle and whatever name you have it registered to.)

I found this out with the help of the lovely DoctorVen. She got a few chuckles off what I named my kindle. :lol:

I can just imagine what you called it... :lol:
The Magic Reading Machine. :mrgreen:

I was being silly so that whenever I finish reading something it posts that "The Magic Reading Machine has rated ______ x stars" to my facebook. :lol: :lol: :lol: My grandpa bought it for me without asking if I wanted a kindle so I thought I'd tease him a little bit. Luckily he took it in good humor because I can't figure out how to change the name.

Rose said:

I was being silly so that whenever I finish reading something it posts that "The Magic Reading Machine has rated ______ x stars" to my facebook. :lol: :lol: :lol: My grandpa bought it for me without asking if I wanted a kindle so I thought I'd tease him a little bit. Luckily he took it in good humor because I can't figure out how to change the name.

iy806rR.jpg

Shaun__ said:
Rose said:

iy806rR.jpg
Now I feel like an idiot. :woops: :lol:

Rose said:
emptiedglass said:
Rose said:
Just another word of warning, if you have kindle products on your wishlist and someone buys them for you, they'll get your kindle information (whatever you named your kindle and whatever name you have it registered to.)

I found this out with the help of the lovely DoctorVen. She got a few chuckles off what I named my kindle. :lol:

I can just imagine what you called it... :lol:

Lol.
I can't remember if I even bothered to name my Kobo. If I did, it's probably something unoriginal like (my first name)'s Kobo.
One of these days I should look into replacing the default sleep screen with something that says "Don't Panic." ;)

emptiedglass said:
I can't remember if I even bothered to name my Kobo. If I did, it's probably something unoriginal like (my first name)'s Kobo.
One of these days I should look into replacing the default sleep screen with something that says "Don't Panic." ;)

Do you mean that your real name isn't Emptied Glass? Is everything a lie? All that we had between us? I don't even know what's real anymore! :crybaby:

Just a tip for the member safety side if you buy a girl something from a third party they almost always include all you info in the shipment receipt too. Yes third parties will usually give the buyer an email with all the girls info, but once that gift arrives 9 out of 10 times i have gotten the guys info too. Full real name, address, city and state. Never any CC info but the last 4 digits though.

And ive gotten things just from Amazon alone that had all this info too. It'll say Shipping address (my friends house for me), and Billing address (your info.)

So if you are super paranoid about your real info getting out as a member i'd just send a giftcard for the amount of the item and shipping, and let her know what it's for.

Paypal is never safe, but for Payoneer just FYI we get your real name only. The one on your card you sent money through. No other info though and i have had more than one convo with them, and they do not give out anything else other than that. Even if they have verified you and have copies of your ID and such.

I_Am_Iris said:
emptiedglass said:

Do you mean that your real name isn't Emptied Glass? Is everything a lie? All that we had between us? I don't even know what's real anymore! :crybaby:

Oh but our love is real, bb. :lol:

Reactions: TacoBelle
Status
Not open for further replies.