AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

AmberCutie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do deal with members who post in here , and there grammar sucks and questions never make sense ? ( Sorry had too ) lol
Even more so now than before, I am having trouble understanding you. Is English your first language or no?

2nd question: what do you intend to get from this thread? I cannot figure what your question actually is.

Even more so now than before, I am having trouble understanding you. Is English your first language or no?

2nd question: what do you intend to get from this thread? I cannot figure what your question actually is.
I think he wants you to tell him (in detail) how strict a grammar policewoman you are ... and what you're going to do to punish him.

View attachment 80226

;)
I think he wants you to tell him (in detail) how strict a grammar policewoman you are ... and what you're going to do to punish him.

View attachment 80226

;)
OMG , I Was thinking the same thing and iam Chinese

Hi Amber sorry to bother you, I have written but no reply, I cam on CB I got banned. I came online to see my account banned, please can you help me? My user name is soprettysonia.

Hi Amber sorry to bother you, I have written but no reply, I cam on CB I got banned. I came online to see my account banned, please can you help me? My user name is soprettysonia.
Amber isn't Chaturbate support. Try @punker barbie and posting in the actual Chaturbate support forum

Ohhhh....... Well there goes the jokes. :(
Congrats! There's a reason why I only have 1 negative review. Good to know who to avoid now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.