AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

American Horror Story:Hotel

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2012
WELL... I am sleeping in the streets ...fuck hotels!

Episode 1 was wild ... not sure if everyone has seen it so I won't say anything.
Lady Gaga was pretty damn good...more of her in that show then I expected and she was pretty good.

The gooey white guy with the deadly strap-on....YIKES!

What did you think? Are we looking at a good season/bad season/to early to tell?

Reactions: Logan_Belle
I think too early to tell, I don't expect this season to be quite as good though because Jessica Lange, the star of the show IMO, doesn't appear in this season. It does seem like a lot going on so far though like... are there vampires in this as well or?... lol idk, hopefully it will start coming together later.

For ease of this thread/spoiler alerts it might make sense if people assume that there will be spoilers if they check back in on this thread after the air date (Weds) and they haven't seen the most recent episode? Just a suggestion.

Reactions: EdgarAllenWhoa
I am going to miss Jessica Lange, but I really think Lady Gaga can pull it off. Honestly, I am most stoked about the soundtrack. Sisters of Mercy? Bauhaus? Fuck yeah. It also looks like this season might shape up to be as weird as Asylum, which would be awesome. The last two seasons were kind of a let down, imo.

I enjoyed it, but also agree it's too early to foreshadow how the rest of the season will be. I was also very impressed by Lady Gaga and believe she'll do well in AHS. Her's and Matt Bomer's introduction scene though...

As far as first episodes go, I honestly didn't like it outside of the killer soundtrack. Seemed like they placed too much effort into the shock value than the actual story. Now, I'm hoping in the next couple episodes, the characters will be more fleshed out and it won't leave tons of unanswered questions (like Coven....). It just seems like they've been grabbing a lot of ideas from other classic horror stories. Nothing wrong with paying homage, but I loved AHS for it's originality.

Honestly, episode one really felt like a throw back to season one. Which for me was a good thing. However I anxiously await episode two because that is usually when you can really see whether or not the season will suck or not.

As far as first episodes go, I honestly didn't like it outside of the killer soundtrack. Seemed like they placed too much effort into the shock value than the actual story. Now, I'm hoping in the next couple episodes, the characters will be more fleshed out and it won't leave tons of unanswered questions (like Coven....). It just seems like they've been grabbing a lot of ideas from other classic horror stories. Nothing wrong with paying homage, but I loved AHS for it's originality.

Yeah, I definitely noticed several parts where they were made to emulate scenes from The Shining, one of my favorite movies but not really a fan of them that.

In the second episode they play a flashback with Evan Peter's character in it (James Patrick March) and you hear a voice that sounds like Lady Gaga lol you guys think it's safe to assume then that she was married to him in the past and was involved in turning him in/his death to acquire his money? Seems like a safe assumption to be making considering you see her going after someone in the third episode for their money... idk.

Reactions: Logan_Belle
Love this season so far!!

Mr.James March is a beast omg!! His story interests me the most!! View attachment 58420
That dinner party though!!! :lipssealed: :tmi: :clap:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! The dinner party scene was so amazing!!! At first I didnt know if I liked his accent, but Im liking it more and more! Plus finding out more about his history...

I am loving every episode of this season so far! Lady Gaga is killing it! Shes so sexy and perfect for the role of a vampire heiress! I really love the vampire kids sleeping in the coffins! And now Holdens mom is too! (Sorry hope Im not spoiling anything for anyone!)

I agree with some other people on here, so sad that Jessica Lange isnt on this season! But since Season 4 Freakshow wasnt that good, I could see why she wouldnt want to do it. Especially with Gaga stepping in! Cheers to more kickass seasons after this one!!!

I know it's based off the Hotel Cecil, but we have an old hotel built around the same time and styled the same way. It has one of the fanciest restaurants in my town, I love how beautiful the show is this season.

Also, Lady Gaga's ass is the stuff dreams are made of.

Her ass!!!!!!!!!! Oh her ass! Her in general!!! She is my dream woman! And I agree, the show is beautifully done!!! They did a great job.

giphy.gif

Reactions: SatanJonez
I did not have an opinion on Lady Gaga one way or the other before this season, now I just really like her and her butt (if that is indeed her butt & not a butt double like some folks use). Fantastic stuff.

I did not have an opinion on Lady Gaga one way or the other before this season, now I just really like her and her butt (if that is indeed her butt & not a butt double like some folks use). Fantastic stuff.

HAHA omg nope that is indeed her REAL sexy scrumptious bootaaay! She has gained weight over the past 2 years which added to that nice butt :p But yeah seriously...shes amazing! So sexy!

I like this season, but I find it annoying how it tries too hard to include real life events. Too many references it gets repetitive and annoying.

Ugh I know! Thats one thing that has definitely bugged me as well! Especially this last episode (number 7) the first half was like ALL showing us the past...kept dragging on and on.

Reactions: Violet Dawn
I haven't watched last night's episode yet, but so far I'm really digging this season. I like it a lot more than Freak Show!

Murder House and Asylum are still my favorites so far. ^_^

Omg yes those are my absolute two favorite seasons as well! So fucking good. Jessica Lange plays such amazing roles! Freak Show was totally different and kinda off. Almost slow or odd at times.

I just looked online for Wednesdays episode 8 and dont see it anywhere! So weird because normally they post them the morning or day after....

Reactions: Tristyn
Omg yes those are my absolute two favorite seasons as well! So fucking good. Jessica Lange plays such amazing roles! Freak Show was totally different and kinda off. Almost slow or odd at times.

I just looked online for Wednesdays episode 8 and dont see it anywhere! So weird because normally they post them the morning or day after....

Pretty sure it wasn't on this week due to the holiday.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Vera and Tristyn
Oh youre sooooo right! Haha thank you! I was thinking that was the reason why but than tried looking anyways :p

Im already getting sad that its almost over! I wonder what they have in store for next season ! If they are doing a next season! But I really really hope they are!

Yeah, Mr. P and I got all set last night to watch it and NOTHING! So many sads, but it makes sense.

I really hope Lady Gaga keeps working with them, or that we get to see more of her acting in other venues. I've had a crush on the Gaga for like seven years now and suffice it to say I am completely smitten after this season.

Ok whew Im glad that Im not the only one! Haha. Definitely thought it would be on cause Thanksgiving was on a thursday and AHS plays on Wednesdays. Now Im even more eager!

I know exactly how you feel! Im adoring her even more after this season as well! Actually glad that she wants to start doing more acting instead of music, because she is very talented! I kind of like it better than watching her sing. And her being a Vamp is just so perfect for her! Plus she gets to incorporate her style into her character and the show as well :)

Reactions: Poison_Ivy21
I've had all the sads because so many of my fav shows weren't on this week. :(

But yes! I really hope Gaga's on AHS for at least a few more seasons. She was on Fallon a few weeks back and I found out she's taken like 10 years of acting classes. So, no surprise she's absolutely killing it! Plus the writers have giver her such an amazing character to work with. Absolutely perfect for her!

A few of my friends really didn't like Asylum, which confuses me. I feel like the end of that season was the ultimate girl power moment and the whole thing was SO creepy. I loved it!

Can it be next week already?! :grumpy:

Ugh I know! Haha good thing to remember for next year or Christmas time!

I never realized she had 10 years of acting classes, thats amazing! No wonder! It even shows in her music videos too. Did she talk at all about her quitting the music scene?

I know I dont understand either why people didnt like that season as much! I love the creepiness factor and all the dark aspects. Its what makes AHS a truly magnifcient and one of a kind show.

I just read online that Gaga is in fact FOR SURE appearing in Season 6!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

@Lady_Alexa
http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/search/lady gaga
The second video is where she mentions her acting experience, but the first three are all from her last Fallon appearance.
She's actually not quitting music, but she came very close. She discussed that, and many other topics when she spoke at the Emotional Revolution Summit that was at Yale earlier this year. Here's the video, it's an hour long but hell, I could listen to her talk for days!

Oh YAYYY! I think this was the video I meant to watch awhile ago but than fell asleep with my phone in hand HA!

Ok Im so happy to hear that she isnt quitting music! WHEW! Ha I agree, I could listen to her voice forevvverrrrr! :h: :h: :h:

Reactions: Poison_Ivy21
I have mixed feeling about this season. Some things are very cool but sometimes I feel like the show has lost its initial charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.