AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

American Horror Story

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about Coven...I am kind of having some doubts about it...like its not scary enough, and its kind of ...I hate to say it, a little Buffy for me.
Maybe it's just me, but its not as scary or gross as Asylum.

Maybe that's the point, its not as rough as Asylum was and they wanted to keep it a little lighter, a little more comedy, I'm not sure.
I'm still going to watch it of course because Jessica Lange is still...AMAZING.

What you think, am I just bitching for no reason?

Reactions: KylieJacobs
Korreline said:
Also Zoe is stupid and I kind of hate her. I want Nan to be the next supreme, or Misty Day.

This. I realize where they are going with Zoe and I have since around episode 2-3. So depressing.

Also, every time Kyle the Amazing Zombie boy comes on screen, my friend & I scream Franken Tate! It's fun.

Korreline said:
I really like Coven but this last episode just wasn't doing it for me.

Also Zoe is stupid and I kind of hate her. I want Nan to be the next supreme, or Misty Day.

Zoe's character irritates the shit out of me, especially in this most recent episode.
My favorite is Fiona, but I'm pretty sure that I'm just in love with Jessica Lange in general. She always plays such a badass and howwww even does she look so amazing in her mid sixties...HOW is that possible.

The whole threesome thing in the last episode confused, angered and amused me. It seemed really unnecessary. It was a record of sorts (first t.v. show to have a witch/zombie threesome?) and like...wut? It just didn't click well for me, wish it had

I seriously laughed so damn hard at that part, like what the fuck??
Zombie boy, zombie-witch girl, witch girl.

Like why
What part of that was necessary

Alright...so...I am not liking this season that much...I am trying to give lots of room but the writing team should be fired...beaten,flogged, whatever.

The Zombie three way...they must have some horny never get laid writers because ..not only was it dumb ..but it wasn't hot.
Riddle me this Batman..if he was so traumatized by the incestuous relationship with his mother and sex was so traumatic...why was he banging the other one up against the closet without any problem what so ever?

With him he got a zombie woody and stuck his wanger-doodle in her cha-cha.
Maybe with the unprotected zombie sex...there will be a zombie baby!!!!!

Do zombies have STD's? and if so ..how would they know? Zombie VD ..can Zombies feels if their pee burns?
Hmmm...so many questions...about zombie Wanger doodles and cha cha's

Don't matter ..next season has got to have better writing.

I totally agree that this season isn't as "scary" as the others. Definitely the scariest season to me was the second, but I also kind of like that with this season they are venturing into some more weird taboo stuff. I think it's cool they are venturing so many different territories of the horror genre.

Season 1: spirits with a haunted house deal
Season 2: insane asylum with possession and wackos
Season 3: witchcraft and weird zombie like threesomes

Like my synopsis? lmao.

I haven't heard any rumours on what Season 4 could be like but I read that Jessica Lange won't be returning for Season 4 which is heart breaking!

What I like the most about this show though is it's nearly impossible for me to guess what is going to happen next! I do think Kyle should be dead though. Like what point does his character have for this season? To show us that Madison has a heart? No...

Can't wait for tonight's episode!!

This season has really, truly been awful. If they'd just made it the Racist Kathy Bates Show vs voodoo, it'd have been much better, I think.

although, coven may not be up to par with the last two season, the intro is by far the best.
i fucking love the coven intro. i would always fast forward through them, but not now.

Reactions: Teagan
I was so excited that they were doing a story about witches, but this season kind of sucks. It's just like a drama with some weird shit going on. The other seasons felt like a really long horror movie, which was amazing. Not that season two was super clear or wrapped many ends up (WTF ALIENS), but stillll.

I'm surprised at the posts that this season sucks. BUT....to each their own.
I really feel like season 2 could have been GREAT social commentary on religion, the Holocaust, older views of psychiatry and psychology, having a haunting past that is catching up with the characters.....etc. Once it started getting to the alien abduction stuff, I lost interest. That's when it became to unreal.

I mean, despite the stretch of imagination for this season, I appreciate that they are using examples of history, but eventwise in Salem & both Mme LaLaurie and Marie LaVeau.

And as mentioned by others, THE FASHION. so good.

Reactions: LioraVox
I for one MUCH prefer season 3 over season 2. Asylum was just all over the place, not a very cohesive story. It felt like each episode's writer/director didn't talk to the others.

Season 3 has a coherent story like season 1 and while the characters are not quite as compelling, I still find the story quite engaging.

Always_Tim said:
I for one MUCH prefer season 3 over season 2. Asylum was just all over the place, not a very cohesive story. It felt like each episode's writer/director didn't talk to the others.

Season 3 has a coherent story like season 1 and while the characters are not quite as compelling, I still find the story quite engaging.

I was just about to say this. While I loved the idea of doing an American Horror Story season in asylum (huge phobia of mine), I don't think Mr. Murphy really thought it out AT ALL and it felt really scattered. Like he threw a bunch of concepts at a wall, just picked whatever stuck & wrote poorly for all of them.

Freak Show? Should be creepy. Even if it was just a buncha clowns I'd watch. Hope this episode is good.

SimoneLuxe said:
The next season is circus themed?? Bonertown. Still feening for circus themed creepiness since Carnivale was canceled unceremoniously.

ooh, I miss Carnivale. And it was so good right at the end. That ending … right up there with Twin Peaks in terms of annoying cliffhangers.

Always_Tim said:
SimoneLuxe said:
The next season is circus themed?? Bonertown. Still feening for circus themed creepiness since Carnivale was canceled unceremoniously.

ooh, I miss Carnivale. And it was so good right at the end. That ending … right up there with Twin Peaks in terms of annoying cliffhangers.

My best friend just finished carnivale and we were just ranting about the ending for the final season yesterday. SO GOOD. SO FRUSTRATING.

is that real?!?!?!?! re: the next season

plz be real. plz.

I feel like they killed Nan so suddenly :( She better not be gone for good.

Also either Zoe is going to be the next Supreme or there isn't actually one, or theres going to be some technicality/conditions that can make the Supreme variable.

Status
Not open for further replies.