AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

American Horror Story

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessi said:
I feel like they killed Nan so suddenly :( She better not be gone for good.

Also either Zoe is going to be the next Supreme or there isn't actually one, or there's going to be some technicality/conditions that can make the Supreme variable.

I was really upset with how they killed off Nan. Like......it all happened in just a few seconds. There was no real set up, and I think it was just done in a really shitty way. I feel liek she could have contributed a lot more to the show. I also really hope she's not gone for good, or I'm going to be pretty pissed.

Urgh. I feel the same way about Zoe. But I really, really, really don't want her to be the Supeme.

Reactions: Jessi
Violet October said:
Jessi said:

Also either Zoe is going to be the next Supreme or there isn't actually one, or there's going to be some technicality/conditions that can make the Supreme variable.

I was really upset with how they killed off Nan. Like......it all happened in just a few seconds. There was no real set up, and I think it was just done in a really shitty way. I feel liek she could have contributed a lot more to the show. I also really hope she's not gone for good, or I'm going to be pretty pissed.

Urgh. I feel the same way about Zoe. But I really, really, really don't want her to be the Supeme.

I'm sad Nan got killed off the show, but at the same time I'm not. I didn't like how she killed Luke's mom.. they (writers/directors) didn't even give the audience a chance to see how much control she has over her powers now. The whole thing just escalated quickly.

On the note of Papa - I really glad that brought him into this season. I feel like they should include more Voodoo history/ Depth to Marie Laveau. I hope that with them calling a truce that they will add to her story.

But the most important question is.. what happened to Madame LaLaurie's head?

Reactions: SimoneLuxe
Violet October said:
Jessi said:

i feel like they are going to surprise us and make queenie supreme or something. idk.
but, yeah, ditto. zoe is so whiny. & her power sucks.

Reactions: SimoneLuxe
After hearing people (including some of you here) say how good this show is, Maggy and I finally started watching it on Netflix today. We are up to the fourth episode right now and while it has been a creepy mind fuck so far, it has also been a blast to watch. I love shows like this.

NoelleBright said:
PunkInDrublic said:
Finale was so bad until Lange showed up.

I'm basically only still watching this show for her.
I'll have no interest in it once she's gone after the fourth season.

Terrible thing to say in this thread ...but I barely got through 3rd season
and if Jessica is gone...I'm done as well...well unless they come up with something REALLY kick ass...but I doubt it.

I am almost through the second season. I think I have 2 or 3 episodes left to watch. I found it less kick ass as the first season but still pretty good. Maggy had to quit watching it. She went to a Catholic college and became friends with some of the Nuns. While she is actually Episcopalian she still has much love for the Catholic religion, Nuns, and especially the new Pope. So it was just too much for her and my wife can handle some pretty sick shit. Usually more then I can handle.
:shock:

So my question for those of you who have seen the show up to the most current episode. Does the show just get progressively worse with each season? Can I expect season 3 to be less kick ass then the first 2 seasons? Does anyone else feel that season 1 was the best so far?

Thanks in advance.

Brad said:
So my question for those of you who have seen the show up to the most current episode. Does the show just get progressively worse with each season? Can I expect season 3 to be less kick ass then the first 2 seasons? Does anyone else feel that season 1 was the best so far?

1st is certainly best. People seem to be pretty evenly split over whether season 2 or 3 is worst. I preferred 3 (especially the first half) over 2, but only because season 2 felt just so completely random and unfocused.

4 had better be a lot closer to season 1's level of quality or I think they'll start shedding viewers.

Reactions: Brad and Always_Tim
I really hope this one will be as good as the first. I hated season 2 and I actually liked 3. I have always loved carnivals so I like this season already any how. I just hope it doesn't let me down!

...Clown...scary clown...can't sleep clown will get me...

Well I hope its better than season 3 that's all I am hoping for.
My wife Jessica Lange will play a great part as usual.

That's right I married her in the off season...LOVE that woman

Maybe that will be season 5 ..American Horror Story :Ed Loses his shit for Jessica

:character-hobbes:

Reactions: SatanJonez
Pretty happy with the first episode. That fuckin' clown actually creeped me out which is odd. I have zero fear of clowns (unless you count what a creepy fuck Gacy was in interviews). I hope it maintains this momentum. Usually (unless you count the first season) the show loses whatever drew me in by mid season so I'm doubtful, but I have hope.

EDIT: I should add what drew me in a lot more than the actual concept for this go around was the cast interviews.

I'm conflicted if I should start watching freakshow now or wait until the whole season is on demand. I prefer the instant gratification of binge watching but this season looks so good! I do need to finish true blood though, just started season 5. I know I'm late to that game but omg, Tara!

TittySprinkles said:
Pretty happy with the first episode. That fuckin' clown actually creeped me out which is odd. I have zero fear of clowns (unless you count what a creepy fuck Gacy was in interviews). I hope it maintains this momentum. Usually (unless you count the first season) the show loses whatever drew me in by mid season so I'm doubtful, but I have hope.

EDIT: I should add what drew me in a lot more than the actual concept for this go around was the cast interviews.

What I'm mainly excited about is the cast. I loved the interview with Jyoti. She seems so sassy and fun.
I won't lie, that actor was freaking amazing as his role. He creeped me out thoroughly, just with his eyes. I really hope this guy wins an award for this. I haven't seen a great physical actor in a long time...

I love the direction they're going. I'm also in love with Elsa. Her character is deliciously evil.

Really liked the premiere. Favs are the clown and worlds smallest person. Not really feeling lobster boy or the twins. Looking forward to the strongman character played by Michael Chiklis.

Jessica Lange is so goddamn good...wow...
This season is starting off way better.

Can't sleep clown will get me
Can't sleep clown will get me :evil:

Reactions: LilLitaRose
Jessica Lange is MY QUEEN.

I'm from a long line of carnies and sideshow owners/performers so this season is especially relevant to my interests. It already seems like this show was super well-researched. Jupiter, FL, really does have lots of carnies, although tbh the show should have definitely been set in Gibsonton, FL.

Super excited for this season! I'm hesitant to admit to loving it yet because for all I know it might end up like season 2, because really that was the worst season ever. So far though I'm interested. I hope no plot lines are left unfinished or killed off because RM can't think of a way to tie it all together. All fingers crossed.

PS: The Dandy/Clown bromance is perfect :thumbleft:

I have to admit, I hate Dandy. Like to me the character is the human equivalent of a pimple, I just want him to go away. Buuuut, him pairing up with Twisty? Ugh. It's pretty much what I expected after the maid made the comment about the dead cat she found. And I'm okay with it.

Pretty sad about Meep though. I watched his per-premire cast interview and thought he was fabulous. Made me super sad they killed him off so soon.

My hope is Dandy becomes deviant as Twisty. I mean where else can they go with that pairing, really? I think it's cute how he's all happy to help his clown friend hahaha

(Also Gloria reminds me of the mom from Just Friends)

I was disappointed with Meep's death! I thought the troop would do more to try and protect him.

Was cool seeing the backstory of most of the characters. Expected something creepier for Twisty but was still interesting. Lange being a dominatrix or whatever she was was super creepy. That toilet lol. Will miss the maid, was hilarious. Read that Doogie Howser is part of the cast, wonder what they got planned for him.

PunkInDrublic said:
Was cool seeing the backstory of most of the characters. Expected something creepier for Twisty but was still interesting. Lange being a dominatrix or whatever she was was super creepy. That toilet lol. Will miss the maid, was hilarious. Read that Doogie Howser is part of the cast, wonder what they got planned for him.

I was hoping that Twisty's story would be darker as well, I actually ended up feeling sad for the guy.
I also didn't realize that the maid was Patty LaBelle until she was already dead.

I really fucking hate Dandy though. I hope we get to watch him die a slow, torturous death for being such an insufferable twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.