AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

American Horror Story

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't gotten to watch this yet (after last night's bullshit was too tired to do anything besides listen to it while falling asleep), but if you got to watch it, what did you think? From what I heard the following happened: move in, scary stuff, fapping, fapping, fucking, fighting, fucking, scary thing, small talk, fucking, end. Still gonna give it a watch tonight.

Reactions: xoxoHunter
I am a big fan of the Horror genre. (Even some of the horrible "b" & "c" movies that the Syfy channel has been playing!) I've really been enjoying this show though. The writers seem to have taken the major points from a variety of horror movies & blended it into a seamless story line that actually works & holds the excitement factor.

Well my screenwriting teacher would be proud of my review! Lol

I've been watching it and I like it so far. I think it's very interesting and creepy!! I'm dying to know more about all of these characters.. And when the old redhead lady that's the maid looks younger she is soooo hot haha!!

While I do like the show - I must say it's extremely confusing and not a lot is adding up at this point.

demetra said:
I am a big fan of the Horror genre. (Even some of the horrible "b" & "c" movies that the Syfy channel has been playing!) I've really been enjoying this show though. The writers seem to have taken the major points from a variety of horror movies & blended it into a seamless story line that actually works & holds the excitement factor.

Well my screenwriting teacher would be proud of my review! Lol

I'm the same way with horror & that is a lovely way to explain the show! Rock on. :thumbleft:

This show makes no god damned sense, but it's... so... entertaining. I'm not usually a horror movie kind of person, unless it stars Bruce Campbell, but this is... good? Intriguing? I don't know. I just know that the last ep was written by Tim Minear of Firefly fame, so woohoo.

I am sooo addicted - love how demented it is. I clicked on this thread just to see if anyone has posted about this show. I think per IMDB there are 13 episodes this season. I was thinking about how the seasons could go on forever. The living people we get attached to could die and then be apart of the the haunting...
I love Tate. I told my friend last night that I love him and she said she was really creeped out by him but then he was so cute to Violet and saved her life and scored some major points. Awwww

Really good first episode (debuted on our version of Fox/FX this week) and I am hooked. Hoping this don't turn like a LOST thing, new mystery every week without any answers to the last ones.

VSparx said:
I am sooo addicted - love how demented it is. I clicked on this thread just to see if anyone has posted about this show. I think per IMDB there are 13 episodes this season. I was thinking about how the seasons could go on forever. The living people we get attached to could die and then be apart of the the haunting...
I love Tate. I told my friend last night that I love him and she said she was really creeped out by him but then he was so cute to Violet and saved her life and scored some major points. Awwww

FX ordered the second season. Possible spoiler on this link.

SPOILERS

I love the fact that they killed off the douche bag wanting to buy the house. Also, Constance is really a bitch, I felt so bad for burnt dude this episode. Also, trying to figure out for SURE who's a ghost and who's not is turning out to be pretty tricky. Still totally hooked, just wish FX would stop showing Twilight before they show American Horror Story. Getting damned annoying.

I am on Ep 5 and it took till #3 for me to be hooked. The hook is not set just yet tho. But my bro has asked me 4x if I have watched it and I know from experience that when he does that the show is good so I'll give it time to get the hook set lol.

Well I LOVE this show. I love the mystery and not knowing exactly. I think with this most recent episode I am now aware of exactly who is alive and who is dead. I do enjoy seeing the new characters coming on to the show. It's nice to see a change of story line with the deaths. Plus it just shows there is a WHOLE lot more going on there then what we have seen so far.
SO weird that Tate is the father of the second baby. I am guessing that second baby is supposedly the anti christ?! Weird!

Anyhow I am totally hooked and can't wait for next weeks episode. I really hope this show lasts many seasons because it's REALLY good.

SPOILERS!

I'm enjoying it as well. I was so confused as to who was alive and dead too. Though the first time Tate was in therapy I guessed he was dead. I also thought Addie was dead too till she really did die. Part of me still wants that bitch Hayden to be alive in Boston maybe just to kill her again. Not sure. LOL

Im so insanely hooked on this show its not even funny. The last episode has been the best yet in my opinion. I cannot believe theres only 2 more shows to go till the end of the 1st season. Waaaaah :crybaby:

Reactions: MadisonLeigh
SPOILER!

OMFG. I just watched the most recent episode on hulu ("Smoldering Children") and it seriously BLEW. MY. MIND. She has been dead this whole time?! While all of this crap with her mom chillin in the loony bin and what not... she has been dead that whole time?! Oh holy heck! :eek: There was not a single hint at all! Where you guys as shocked and flabbergasted when they started showing her running loops around the house? I am still trying to get over the shock of that crazy curve ball! :lol:

I knowwww! I only mildly suspected it about 10 minutes into the episode, but I thought...no they wouldn't do that. BUT THEY DID!!! Just wow. The newest episode "Birth" was pretty great too. Im really looking forward to the season finale next week. I think its a longer than normal episode? :happy1:

Reactions: S3xyN3rd
Sia Green said:
Im really looking forward to the season finale next week. I think its a longer than normal episode? :happy1:

It better be, there's a lot that needs to be wrapped up to be a good season finale. So glad this show got picked up for a second season already. I just hope that when this series ends it isn't a head-scratching-cluster-fuck like Nip/Tuck was. As predictable as some of this was (most of it) I still have loved every damn episode of this show.

The more I watch the more I love it!!!!! :D Ahhhhh! It's awesome. I had started suspecting about Violet a few episodes back, but wasn't sure. Can't wait for the next episode! *twitches*

Reactions: S3xyN3rd
Status
Not open for further replies.