AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

American Horror Story

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's official, Lange is out, and Matt Bomer is in. I'm... ok with this, I guess. Wish it could've been both, but I assume Lange has had enough of it for now.

Reactions: Honey Moon
Awww I love Jessica Lange :( Haven't seen Hotel yet but was pretty disappointed when i first heard she wasn't in it. Also heard a lot of people say it's become "Lady Gaga's" show so not too excited about that.

I've watched all the seasons but the first and I'm loving Hotel even though the style seems so much different to me than the others, it almost seems like they changed writers or something. This season is definitely the goriest and more "horror" story than the others have been. So sad that my lady Jessica Lange isn't in this one but the incredible acting skills of Evan Peters, Kathy Bates, Sarah Paulson, and surprisingly Lady Gaga have made up for it in my opinion. Excited to see what the show come up with next!

I was behind on this season so I was waiting to write in this thread! Anyways I'm a huge AHS fan - season 1 is still my favorite. I just rematched it since my bf has never seen the series and it's still a badass season. I also really loved asylum - even with there weird alien stuff it was brilliant. The witches bored me (which was a bummer because witch craft intriques me normally) and I wasn't super impressed by freak show. Now I was also mad when Jessica Lange did not return. I am also not a huge lady gaga fan so I was even more
Mad about that. I've got to say though she is great this season and I'm super impressed. Sarah Paulson from season 2 has impressed me and I love her. Each role they give her she kills it. This season reminds me of season 1 and I am really liking it.

We are only on episode two of the new season and I am already super duper into it.

I am not loving the interview mockumentary aspect but I just read an interview from Ryan Murphy that made it sound like the season is kind of three parts- episodes 1-5, 6-9, and then episode 10. So I really think they're going to kind of break the 4th wall a bit especially after the teaser for next week's episode where Lee is screaming to turn off the cameras which would make the whole interview part of it a little less stupid. And if they have Lily Rabe as just a talking head all season I'll be so disappointed because she is so good at playing crazy!

My favorite seasons are Murder House and Coven but no seasons ever really creeped me out besides MH and this season already is doing an amazing job of leaving me unsettled and creeped out. The Blair Witch-esque stick dolls, the human sacrifices, the creepy cellar with the Dennis O-Hare tapes. Shit it's leaving me so confused and creeped out! Really hoping they end this season well and don't disappoint because so far I really like it.

Reactions: Booty_4U
Status
Not open for further replies.