AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anal everyday and PH level

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 24, 2018
Twitter Username
@buttboy_87
Chaturbate Username
buttboy_87
Hi, I plan on doing anal play and will have to keep it clean but I have read that giving yourself an enema everyday can cause some problems with your PH levels. Any advice on this?

How do you approch this issue? Do you avoid offering anal play everyday to give it some rest?

Hi, I plan on doing anal play and will have to keep it clean but I have read that giving yourself an enema everyday can cause some problems with your PH levels. Any advice on this?

How do you approch this issue? Do you avoid offering anal play everyday to give it some rest?
You can clean yourself pretty well without using an actual enema. Fingers and a handheld showerhead do wonders. Time to learn all of your nooks and crannies very personally!

You can clean yourself pretty well without using an actual enema. Fingers and a handheld showerhead do wonders. Time to learn all of your nooks and crannies very personally!

Hmm sounds risky. Have you found it is enough even when going deep with toys? I am used to doing a good cleaning for IRL play and even then accidents happen.

Sorry if I am to blunt/visual with my language.

• Hugs
Reactions: KarlaKaress
I've always wondered how models can do such regular deep anal without accidents and risks to the TOS.
Maybe combination of good diet and enemas?

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Maybe if you’re planning to do it so often you can avoid such deep play.

I've never had any problems with IRL anal play. I don't do it on cam very often. I clean myself often and poop before I get on cam. A good diet that keeps you regular does wonders for a lot of things. I mean, I'm sure accidents can still happen, but the most I've had would never be able to be picked up by my webcam. I've never done an enema.

I've always wondered how models can do such regular deep anal without accidents and risks to the TOS.
Maybe combination of good diet and enemas?

Even though they've never come out dirty enough to risk a ban I always take out my anal toys off cam (so behind me or after shows) because I'm nervous about this, so it's not just you lol.

Run.
I mean for real, start running or jogging. It really works with keeping you regular and emptying your bowels because when you run, it helps with releasing some hormones and blood flows better in your mid section. I’ve started running everyday as soon as I wake up and it is a blessing. Coffee also helps too

Status
Not open for further replies.