AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Andy Kaufman on Johnny Carson

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2012
This video starts out a bit awkward, and a bit unfunny but gets super awesome.

Give it at least til the 3:30 mark. If you aren't enjoying by then, turn it off fair enough.

But I seriously love this!

Comedian Andy Kaufman's first appearance on the Johnny Carson show, and his famous Elvis impersonation.

http://youtu.be/r59AWfhwpPg

edit: and ofcourse, the punchline right at the end of the video lol

Everything Andy Kaufman did was a little uncomfortable... but totally genius.

hehe, I remember Andy [aka Latka.] Initially he was funny but I have to wonder what he was into toward the end. Most of the later works were not that humorous and much was just offensive. I remember thinking back then 'I hope someone doesn't find him in an alley.'

I loved Andy Kaufman. He was ahead of his time with his comedy! His Tony Clifton was great!
And most people loved him or hated him.
The ones that loved his style of comedy understood that his charters where just a put on to get peoples goat.
The ones that hated him could never get the joke, and thought that he was serious.
I like Sacha Baron Cohen now days for the sames reasons.
He gets into some of his characters so deep that people miss the joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.