AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anger...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I get angry, I feel bad, and cry.

When I get annoyed... different story. But then, I can be a bitch sometimes.

All depends on what made me angry, I have a shooting range not too far from my house, usually about 50 rounds at a target takes care of that problem. but recently took up Tae Kwon Do, so I go to the gym and spar with my instructor. After he kicks my ass I'm good for another round or three.

I usually either listen to music and scream along with the lyrics to release my anger, or write my own lyrics to describe the way I feel (which I usually look back on later and lol at).
Either those or I just go into hibernation until I feel better ^_^

I laugh.
I used to have a serious problem controlling my temper and it always got me into trouble in one way or another. Afterwards I would be so embarrassed that I would vow to never do that again but I always did.

One day I was having such a terrible day I thought I was going to explode. Then I took a step back and realized how absurd everything was. I started laughing. I felt pretty good. Now when things seem like they can't get any worse I laugh.

Oh, and a vibrator and a cupcake don't hurt either ;)

Depends on why I'm angry. mad at the wife? Walk away and cool down for a minute or twelve and analyze why.
Angry at some fucktard at work that's being an idiot? I make it a point to illustrate why he is such a thing and if I really feel the mood write out instructions on how he can avoid being a fucktard in the future. I just did this last night, in fact- I left instructions for how a person on first shift should properly fill out his paperwork so my job behind him won't be such a miserable pain in my ass.

I'm expecting my boss will be waiting when I arrive this afternoon.
Maybe I'll be late. :-D

lordmagellan said:
Depends on why I'm angry. mad at the wife? Walk away and cool down for a minute or twelve and analyze why.
Angry at some fucktard at work that's being an idiot? I make it a point to illustrate why he is such a thing and if I really feel the mood write out instructions on how he can avoid being a fucktard in the future. I just did this last night, in fact- I left instructions for how a person on first shift should properly fill out his paperwork so my job behind him won't be such a miserable pain in my ass.

:clap: :clap:

I did something similar once. Thing is my boss didn't seem to get that I was being an ass and actually made me hold a meeting to tell everyone else how to do their job :woops:

PrincessXina said:
lordmagellan said:

:clap: :clap:

I did something similar once. Thing is my boss didn't seem to get that I was being an ass and actually made me hold a meeting to tell everyone else how to do their job :woops:
NICE! :lol:

Leaving behind instructions sounds like a much more productive way of getting things done than the professional route I took. All being professional and following instructions did was piss me off even more. It was a lovely game of telephone- When I have a problem with someone on another shift I was to inform my supervisor, and they will talk to the supervisor of that shift to then talk to the operator pissing me off. It was quite the shock that that didn't work and I decided to take matters into my own hands by berating him in front of everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.