AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Angrymale rants about dumb shit...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NoelleBright said:
They lack a good set of balls, apparently.
Which is unfortunate. I can really appreciate a nice set of balls. :icon-cry:
I've got a nice set of balls.

AngryMale said:
I got exactly what I wanted out of this.

Camgirls putting down their bong for 2 minutes to read and reply to what I wrote.

I don't do drugs, I hardly even drink and I think you are a brainless fuckwad. Don't be jelly because the girls you want to watch and wank to make more money than you.

You probably only have on person/company paying you. We have thousands everyday. We win, sucker.

I worry everyday about how much money I am going to make. I stay home on fridays and saturdays to make money when I wish I could go out and have fun. I stay and have people tell me I am ugly, a whore, a slut, saying things like "show me your asshole bb". That's demeaning. I can come on cam wearing a tank top and some shorts, hang out and chat with my online buddies, and they want to pay me for it. I have social anxiety that makes it VERY hard to work outside of the home.

I have no health insurance, no guaranteed income, no way of knowing what one day will lead to from the next. I worry CONSTANTLY about my life. I work on at LEAST 5 websites, where I dedicate at LEAST 4 hours a day to, just by checking them, sending content and making NEW content. Then, in the evening I get on cam from anywhere between 4-8 hours and work my ass off to make people happy and HOPE they will be generous enough to give me money.

I spend over an HOUR on every video just preparing for it, so people can get quality content that I ultimately have to under price, just so the guys can afford my entertainment. I put in at least 4 hours every day, working holidays, and only taking Monday's off so I can go play FREE pool, so I can save my money and pay for my BILLS. I don't go shopping often, and lately when I have been I have been going to Ross.

I sacrifice my time with my boyfriend and family to spend my days finding things to do on cam, spending the money they given me to go buy more games/whiteboards/dry erase markers, basically every office supply known to man. Then I have to hope and pray that I will still be able to buy food later.

Lot's of girls work even harder than I do and still manage to have a nice demeanor whilst on cam.

The fact is that YOU are the one that followed her on twitter, you are the one that doesn't want to watch her just "sit" there, when you would rather watch her masturbate instead. You have no right to complain about what she does or does not do because there are literally thousands upon thousands of other girls on other websites that you can watch that will do what you want them to when you want them to. It doesn't have to be just one girl that you watch. You are choosing a life of misery and that gives you no right to complain about it.

Also, you're one of the reasons why my avatar is what it is.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ANGRYMALE , LOLOL AT THE MODELS SITTING THERE DOING ... N O T H I N G AND GETTING MONEY , I AGREE SO MUCH THAT I REGISTERED ON THIS SITE. LADIES WITH BOOBS AND VAJAYJAY HAVE IT SO EASY IT PISSES ME OFF.. LIKE .. WHY CANT I MAKE MONEY SITTING THERE RUBBING MY MAN BOOBS AND SLAPPING MY PENIS AGAINST THE COMPUTER SCREEN. ACTUALLY I THINK IM GONNA GO BEAT UP MY MOM FOR GIVING BIRTH TO ME , AND BEING SO RUDE MAKE ME A MAN INSTEAD OF A WOMEN! ..

I COULDVE BEEN FUCKING RICH BY NOW IF IT HADN'T BEEN FOR HER. YEAH ANGRYMALE , YOU FUCKING RULE. IM GONNA GO MASTURBATE TO SOME CHICK THAT SHOWS HER TITS FOR FREE NOW. EVEN BETTER IF SHE IS IN THE KITCHEN AND MASTURBATING .. THAT'S WHERE THEY BELONG RIGHT? LOLOLOL

*phew*

Don't hate on her until you know what happened. Like some of the others said 5k doesn't go that far in some places. Also her complaint is about being treated as a scum because her job is sexual, it wasn't a complaint about income.

You're frustrated because you don't make as much as a web cam model, ok, you know what? That's understandable to a broke ass like me. I'm dirt poor too, a lot more of us are than you would think. How she makes her money is irrelevant anyway.

You're mad because you feel like you work harder than someone else for less, and think therefore her life must be all sunshine and daises.

You would be much better off directing that frustration toward the 1%. She in some way provides a service that people want, even if that's just making them smile everyday when no one else does. Some people make millions in bonuses for gambling with the world economy. Take out insurance on businesses that they know will fail, and spend bail out money from taxpayers on bonuses.

just my :twocents-02cents:

MadisonLeigh said:
AngryMale said:
I got exactly what I wanted out of this.

Camgirls putting down their bong for 2 minutes to read and reply to what I wrote.

I'll do some extra bong hits just for you today, bb. I hope that makes you feel very special. ;)

I dont even do drugs, I feel so left out :crybaby:

It's okay Jessi, I don't do drugs either :(

I have never used drugs in my life. I always laugh when people say this to me. Drug test me any day of the week no fear here. Lol this is just so funny. :lol:

I was hoping this was going to be rants about manly stuff like putting up a shelf without a spirit level or building a flat-pack wardrobe without the instructions but instead my eyes were offended by THAT

Reactions: LadyLuna and Evvie
Aw damn, I didn't wanna have to put my bong down for this. Damn you for making me have to put the effort in doing so!! :evil:

I'll just leave these here and be on my way. I have to sit around on cam doing nothing, act like a spoiled brat and beg people to throw their money at me while I laugh my way to the bank. Ah, poor me and my #camgirlproblems. ;)

5aal4.gif

Attachments

• mayaangelou.jpg
    mayaangelou.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 189
Reactions: LadyLuna
Re: A wake-up call to ALL MFC MODELS

Evvie said:
AngryMale said:
I received this tweet from a MFC model today and got angry while working my 10 hour shift just to live paycheck to paycheck this month.

"so many guys think us models have it so easy, but they don't realize that we're often treated like the scum of the world. Sucks."

Oh let's start the pity party!

This model is in the top 100 every month so she makes at least $5,000 every month. She also lives outside the USA so she can conveniently forget to report her income to the government.
$5k a month isn't a shitload of money, dude. That's lower middle class.

This honestly depends on where you live. Even in many parts of the US, making $5k a month lets you live a very extravagant lifestyle. Now, move to the coasts, especially near big cities (NYC, Philly, Baltimore, Boston, DC, LA, San Fran, Miami, etc.) and not so much. But go out to the midwest and $5k a month lets you live pretty large.

Now, if you live in Eastern Europe? You can live practically like royalty on $5k a month. Western Europe, especially near major cities, again, not so much.

I live in a fairly expensive state, and I don't make $5k a month. But, even if I did, I couldn't expand my lifestyle too far. But if I moved to where my grandfather lives, in TN? Shit, I'd be living large in a very nice house with a nice car, etc. on $60k a year. Of course, there would also be jack all to do... but, them's the breaks.

Ok lemme just say that I was surprised to see that this jackass (yes, I'm talking to you OP) actually came all the way over here to start this thread. The model he's talking about is me. He's getting all riled up because of this tweet earlier today:

Its amazing how often adult workers get discriminated against in the real world. I've just been turned down by FOUR website designers because the nature of my site (which is BARELY softcore btw) goes against their "moral code". Fuck that. I pay my taxes, my work is legal. Moral code shouldn't come into play when it comes to taking jobs, as long as everythings legal. Seriously, I'm pissed.

That was my original tweet that he started getting uppity about. He then proceeded to call me a slut, tell me I am a nobody, and told me to kill myself. Over that tweet.

Dude, first off, I need to point out that you're a moron. Secondly, if you read my tweets at all, you'd have read that I PAY MY TAXES so the bullshit about me living in Canada and evading the government is bullshit. I pay the Government of Canada taxes, thank you very much. Secondly, I'm NOT in the top 100 every month...am not this month, wasn't last month either. In fact, I think I've only been in the top 100 a handful of times ever. So suck it. But even if I DID make 5k a month...thats 3.5k after taxes, 3k after exchange rate, for 12 hour workdays, 7 days a week which works out to $8.90 an hour. Less than minimum wage here. So suck on that too. Oh and did I point out that you're a moron? Bullying girls on the internet to make yourself feel more macho about yourself is fucking stupid. Get over yourself dude. I wasn't acting spoiled, or like a princess, or boo-hooing over my job - I was frankly pissed off that I was being treated like a whore by a few web design teams. And before you get all excited and proceed to tell me that yes, I'm a whore, keep in mind that my "sluttiness" involves being softcore and mostly non nude. OH wait, that won't work either right? Because I'm a slut if I show and fuck my pussy, but I'm a lazy ungrateful bitch when I don't right? :lol:

And another couple of clarifications- I paid for my boob job working a fully booked summer shooting wedding photography. Thats the business I've owned and ran since 2005. If you had read my tweets, you would have seen me mention twice that I am a business owner outside of webcamming. And I didn't just buy a new house. I moved into a home that I RENT. As if MFC could buy me a house, LOL. I can barely pay my bills asshole.

Again....MORON.

Damn, I didn't know being a camgirl meant I was a pothead who made $5k every month. I must have gotten on the wrong train somewhere. :lol: Shit, I better fix this pronto!

At least I can go to bed knowing that my 'fancy designer' thrift store clothes make me a princess. I've always wanted to be a princess. :mrgreen:

SpexyAshleigh said:
And another couple of clarifications- I paid for my boob job working a fully booked summer shooting wedding photography. Thats the business I've owned and ran since 2005. If you had read my tweets, you would have seen me mention twice that I am a business owner outside of webcamming. And I didn't just buy a new house. I moved into a home that I RENT. As if MFC could buy me a house, LOL. I can barely pay my bills asshole.

Again....MORON.
What I think was cool, is that virtually every member and model who posted on this thread, without knowing the story or who you were, except from the troll's point of view, saw THROUGH him and I'm guessing figured out the real story using only his missinformation. Thank you for telling the REST of the story. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.