AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Annoying things members do

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members that take forever to say goodbye and leave. Theres a guy I come across on cams that does this almost every time I see him in a models room. I dont think its ever taken him less than 5 minutes to leave the room. He says bye, then waits a minute or so, says bye again, and repeats the process several time until he finally goes.

I think they are hoping that the model will beg them to stay.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu and Gen
I think they are hoping that the model will beg them to stay.

Or hoping that the other members will all say goodbye. In any case, it's needing to be the center of attention for at least a little while, and it's annoying because it's so transparently needy.

This isn't quite the same thing, but I work in IT, and I've noticed that more than a few of my colleagues don't seem to know how to end a phone or F2F conversation, to the point where I dread having to talk to them.

When they say they want to make babies with you. 700 of them o_O

Opening a conversation with "I want to breed you" or "I want to get you pregnant" is a guaranteed way to get me to say, "Ewww, babies are grooooooossssss!" (and also ban the person who said that, because it makes me dry-heave)

Members that take forever to say goodbye and leave. Theres a guy I come across on cams that does this almost every time I see him in a models room. I dont think its ever taken him less than 5 minutes to leave the room. He says bye, then waits a minute or so, says bye again, and repeats the process several time until he finally goes.

I can't help but think you guys might be talking about me!

Now, I've got a few reasons for doing this. And no, none of them are to annoy people. First, I usually have to leave because I have to get to sleep due to work in the morning. You can understand my lack of enthusiasm at that prospect. I'm sort of psyching myself into going to bed by saying good night. Then I linger. I do that. I am waiting for people to tell me good night. Because it's nice. Sometimes conversation takes an interesting turn or something unexpected happens right when I decide to go so I decide to stick around a bit longer. Plus, it's become a bit of a running joke in the rooms I regularly visit. The times I have left when I said I would, I'd get messages asking me if I'm alright!

If it's that annoying just tell me in chat. I won't bite yer head off. :vamp:

The class clown members... The members who make zingers toward every single comment. The members that can't go X amount of minutes without making another joke. The members that laugh at their own jokes when no one else finds them funny. The members who have a piss poor sense of timing of when to make a joke and when to be serious. Combined that with nonstop chatter from the room's class clown - which means a constant wall of jokes, zingers, and bad puns - makes for a reeeeaaaally annoying member.

The class clown members... The members who make zingers toward every single comment. The members that can't go X amount of minutes without making another joke. The members that laugh at their own jokes when no one else finds them funny. The members who have a piss poor sense of timing of when to make a joke and when to be serious. Combined that with nonstop chatter from the room's class clown - which means a constant wall of jokes, zingers, and bad puns - makes for a reeeeaaaally annoying member.
I apologize, cause I think this is me. :p

Guilty as charged.

Just to be clear, i'm talking about clowns who try too hard for laughs: the ones who take up a majority of chat while clowning nonstop with poorly timed jokes, some which are of poor taste or tactless that make you facepalm. I don't know if this applies to you that are confessing.

For the record, i appreciate good zingers, especially the really clever ones. There are funny jokesters who have a sense of good timing and delivery... and then there are the try-hards lacking moderation.

Last edited:
Just to be clear, i'm talking about clowns who try too hard for laughs: the ones who take up a majority of chat while clowning nonstop with poorly timed jokes, some which are of poor taste or tactless that make you facepalm. I don't know if this applies to you that are confessing.

For the record, i appreciate good zingers, especially the really clever ones. There are funny jokesters who have a sense of good timing and delivery... and then there are the try-hards lacking moderation.

The worst are the ones who play dumb to try to get a laugh.

Just to be clear, i'm talking about clowns who try too hard for laughs: the ones who take up a majority of chat while clowning nonstop with poorly timed jokes, some which are of poor taste or tactless that make you facepalm. I don't know if this applies to you that are confessing..
Nah, still me. I'm an attention whore.

Last edited:
When a member comes in for 3 weeks straight and just talks nonstop about their music interests/band when no one is engaging them at all and even when I'm ignoring them.

:vulcan: plz tip like at least once at least dude.

Members who say stuff like "Oh I'm just taking in the view" but who then won't shut up and bark incessant orders without tipping etc...if you want to just take in the view, do so quietly or respectfully. Its such a pet peeve of mine.

So i get that not every model runs a clean game when doing their cam thing, but for fuck sake... some members have an oversensitive scam radar where they're quick to point out practically anything and everything is a scam.

Model is running a raffle? ...must be a scam
Model needs extra help for medical bills? ...must be a scam
Model allowing pre-orders for an unreleased/unfinished video? ...must be a scam

thank you scam police...
your rock solid evidence, by which i mean your gut instinct, is really doing us all a service

I cringe every time I see members haggling on the price, or Begging and not taking NO for an answer. First off these are the prices if you don't like them move on. Second if a model doesn't feel comfortable doing something or just doesn't want to that should be enough of a reason for you.

Copying and pasting the same exact thing on many camgirls' profiles. There's this one dude on MFC who annoyed me-honney something or other-he would say the same thing, something like "Welcome to MFC, kisses everywhere, especially the tender parts. Sorry for being a bit naughty..." blah blah blah. And then there's the guys who welcome all the new models to MFC, but they write the same exact thing on every new girl's profile and don't even try to be unique. If you're going to comment on a girl's profile, at least be original and don't copy and paste the same thing on everybody's profile! lol

I saw a member, presumably a regular, inordinately mad at a model for planning on getting tattoo'd since he wanted her to be tat-free. This member literally warned her that if she were to get tatted, he would ask for a refund of all the tokens donated throughout their time together. He also went as far as labeling girls with tats as "trashy, whores, low class, bitches," you name it.

There's this one dude on MFC who annoyed me-honney something or other-he would say the same thing, something like "Welcome to MFC, kisses everywhere, especially the tender parts. Sorry for being a bit naughty..."
I have actually grown kind of fond of seeing his profile posts.

But if it is risque you are after, look no further than this guy...
https://profiles.myfreecams.com/JERKIN_OFF4U

And here is a selection of some of his more notable works...
http://lmgtfy.com/?q="jerkin_off4u"+site:profiles.myfreecams.com
Spent the better part of a whole afternoon reading his posts once. Fascinating.

Copying and pasting the same exact thing on many camgirls' profiles. There's this one dude on MFC who annoyed me-honney something or other-he would say the same thing, something like "Welcome to MFC, kisses everywhere, especially the tender parts. Sorry for being a bit naughty..." blah blah blah. And then there's the guys who welcome all the new models to MFC, but they write the same exact thing on every new girl's profile and don't even try to be unique. If you're going to comment on a girl's profile, at least be original and don't copy and paste the same thing on everybody's profile! lol

To make things worse: there is no indication ever that said premium even visit's the model's room... not any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.