AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anonymous Tips for purchases?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelicTease

Inactive Cam Model
Jun 16, 2010
Essex
What do models do when people tip anonymous tips, don't put their username or what the tip is for in the tip note, and expect you to send them whatever they've bought?
I thought it would be obvious if you send an anonymous tip you wont get what you've bought, how am I meant to know who sent it?
Does anyone else have this problem?

I keep forgetting to remind people everytime they tip not to do it anonymous, I shouldn't have to remind them surely it'd be obvious? Grrr!

Even though I'm always tempted to flat out call them a dumbass, explain that there's no way to know who tipped. Tell them to put their name in the comment when they tip anonymously.

The only way to know if it was them is if they said something before tipping (even then, our PM's aren't time stamped,) or if you can see their token count and know it went down the same value.

If there is any tip comment, I tell them to PM/MFC mail me what exactly their tip comment said. If there was no comment and no obvious way of knowing who it was, unfortunately they get nothing except a gracious "Thank you!" and a smile.

i just wonder everytime i see an anonymous tip...

wtf! you can check the box: "dont show room".. why would you wanna let members see what you tip but not who you are and then expect gifts to be send to you?

its just silly.. maybe a shoutout on your profile or topic could help the less smart members ammong them?

AmberCutie said:
If there is any tip comment, I tell them to PM/MFC mail me what exactly their tip comment said. If there was no comment and no obvious way of knowing who it was, unfortunately they get nothing except a gracious "Thank you!" and a smile.

Agreed

TashaMaddison said:

wtf! you can check the box: "dont show room".. why would you wanna let members see what you tip but not who you are and then expect gifts to be send to you?

its just silly.. maybe a shoutout on your profile or topic could help the less smart members ammong them?

I tip anonymously at times. The reason I do that is to try and spark interest in other members to start tipping. If I always tip using my username, there are (unfortunately) many users that think "we don't have to tip, because Spicoli will". When I tip both ways, it might appear as more than one person tipping. Also, I almost always put an easy clue to who it is from in the tip notes. And if the tip is for a prize or gift, I would always let the model know who I am.

Most the time people tip anonymous and don't even leave a tip note and then think they can get my pictures!

I just had one now, they PMed me asking me about my pics/videos, so I said just tip me non anonymous to get them.
They then sent me an anonymous tip with no note!!!!!
ARGHHHHHH.

I can't even understand why the hell they would do that after I told them not to send it anonymous! *confused*

Oh well their loss I guess, although I do feel evil, there's not even a way of knowing it was them who sent it, someone else could, yeah they were PMing me about it at the time, but that doesn't prove it does it? And I told them not to do it anonymous, grrrrr.

AngelicTease said:
Most the time people tip anonymous and don't even leave a tip note and then think they can get my pictures!

I just had one now, they PMed me asking me about my pics/videos, so I said just tip me non anonymous to get them.
They then sent me an anonymous tip with no note!!!!!
ARGHHHHHH.

I can't even understand why the hell they would do that after I told them not to send it anonymous! *confused*

Oh well their loss I guess, although I do feel evil, there's not even a way of knowing it was them who sent it, someone else could, yeah they were PMing me about it at the time, but that doesn't prove it does it? And I told them not to do it anonymous, grrrrr.

This person must be an idiot (or not understand english, but I'm thinking idiot). And I wouldn't feel evil about it at all. Actually, I would consider it compensation for "pain and suffering" that you to had to deal with it.

Thanks. :)
I don't know if it was them who sent the anonymous tip, but they tipped me not anonymous/actually showed their name, so if it was them the first time, oooops. But I did tell them not to do it anonymous, grr!
In future I'll have to try and be even clearer, maybe if I actually tell them I'll ignore their tip if it's anonymous, then they'll actually read it/pay attention? Maybe they got confused and thought non anonymous meant I wanted anonymous tips, hmmm.

Spicoli said:
TashaMaddison said:

I tip anonymously at times. The reason I do that is to try and spark interest in other members to start tipping. If I always tip using my username, there are (unfortunately) many users that think "we don't have to tip, because Spicoli will". When I tip both ways, it might appear as more than one person tipping. Also, I almost always put an easy clue to who it is from in the tip notes. And if the tip is for a prize or gift, I would always let the model know who I am.

yeah i get that... but i assume when its about a raffle ticket.. a gift or so.. you put a note with your username with the tip?
lol that what the thing i thought wtf about.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.