AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anonymous users dissapearing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edg

Aug 16, 2023
Hi. I have a friend she works in a studio, but her account for some reason went from a popular to almost zero users and that includes the anonymous. She checked the bots to see if the block anonymous was on and it was off. How do you attract anonymous users. I saw, maybe is coincidence but when an specific user went into her room all sudden she got 100 anonymous, but after that, the maximum is 4 or 5 the most. I will appreciate any feedback.

In her 'Settings & Privacy´ is the 'Appear on network sites' set to yes or no? A lot of anonymous viewers come in through network sites.

In her 'Settings & Privacy´ is the 'Appear on network sites' set to yes or no? A lot of anonymous viewers come in through network sites.
She just got breast implants 2 days ago, planning to go back in a month. I will tell her to check that. Did you say to set "on"?. Thanks

maybe is coincidence but when an specific user went into her room all sudden she got 100 anonymous

Could simply be using a script or bot to open the models room 100 times to load up the anonymous users or could be something like divatraffic. Either way it provides no benefit so I wouldn't worry about it.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Could simply be using a script or bot to open the models room 100 times to load up the anonymous users or could be something like divatraffic. Either way it provides no benefit so I wouldn't worry about it.
How you do that. You say it is not important but it is, those 100 anonymous put her from the last page to the middle in no minute and because of the load of users, more color users entered to her room. I saw that, nobody just told me, after those disappeared, she went back to lower pages and lower traffic.

How you do that. You say it is not important but it is, those 100 anonymous put her from the last page to the middle in no minute and because of the load of users, more color users entered to her room. I saw that, nobody just told me, after those disappeared, she went back to lower pages and lower traffic.
Anonymous users have zero weight on rank. Only registered users improve page rank.

I've been on CB for 10 years and am not on network sites and as a matter of fact as soon as I turned that off I had more traffic not less.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AudriTwo
I know this site and another sites too and the other ones it is true, the color ones will make changes in your rank, but CB no. If you check all the first page for all of this models their users are more than 50% anonymous. Right know I am looking angel_... with 5725 users, 4318 are anonymous, 250 light blue, 36 dark blue, 30 light purple and 24 dark purple. The anonymous will not increase her income, but It will put her in the first pages and that will give her the chance to attract the color ones, because few users will go to check page #95 or 105 for models. I saw models as soon they log in, the room is already full and that is that purchased traffic. And will jump easily to first pages, of course is not only traffic, also cam model attitude plays a role in that. I will buy traffic for her to see what happens and I will tell you, how my experiment goes. I am looking most of the models right know and first pages are the ones with more users and the amount of users are anonymous. After you build up your room, is like a store, customers will keep coming. I didn't know too much about how to buy traffic, but this forum is awesome. I am still looking for that answer for bots and how to load your room, that will be another option to put a person in first pages. The only one I don't see too helpful is when you CB promote you, because all sudden you jump to first page with almost no users with the logo of "promoted" that seems not attractive for user. "Why you will try a new coffee if you know that Starbucks is the good one", on top of that is not guarantee you will be promoted, it is a lottery.

The only one I don't see too helpful is when you CB promote you, because all sudden you jump to first page with almost no users with the logo of "promoted" that seems not attractive for user. "Why you will try a new coffee if you know that Starbucks is the good one", on top of that is not guarantee you will be promoted, it is a lottery.
FYI some models buy promotions with tokens, you can even ask your room to help contribute or have it as a goal. You are opening can of worms with this thread after "I'm in love", then models "help me I'm banned" then it's probably ranking.

For that I am just providing an inside to share. Maybe it works for some models, but I read about those promotions, no bad things of course, but it is a lottery and that is true. This site is definitely different, not like the other ones. The algorithms or way they think is definitely different. Thanks for the advice.

It is expressly stated that anonymous users have zero weight on rank. Why should they? That would be a blatantly stupid metric to work off of.

And if anons had any weight these two things would not exist (read carefully, the first is an app to block anon viewers and the second is the official rules on top 10 ranking).

20230818_131546.jpg

• Helpful!
Reactions: AudriTwo
Right know I am looking angel_... with 5725 users, 4318 are anonymous, 250 light blue, 36 dark blue, 30 light purple and 24 dark purple.
So 1408 registered users of which 340 hold/have held tokens. As @Vixxen81 says the most important thing in CBs algorithm is users that have tokens, what you saw does not contradict that, it proves it. You will probably need something like 60-100 users with tokens to reach page 1 main, a little less to reach page 1 female. But it depends on how much traffic is on the site at the time
The anonymous will not increase her income, but It will put her in the first pages and that will give her the chance to attract the color ones, because few users will go to check page #95 or 105 for models.
Actually you can see models with a lot of anonymous viewers in lower pages
I saw models as soon they log in, the room is already full and that is that purchased traffic. And will jump easily to first pages, of course is not only traffic, also cam model attitude plays a role in that. I will buy traffic for her to see what happens and I will tell you, how my experiment goes.
Because users forget to close the tap when the stream ends, then when another stream starts they will still look like they are in the room.
The only one I don't see too helpful is when you CB promote you, because all sudden you jump to first page with almost no users with the logo of "promoted" that seems not attractive for user.
I think that depends on when the promote button is hit, if it is hit when the model sits still in a chair the effect will probably be very limited. If it is hit when the model is about to start some kind of action it might catch the attention of the right users.

So 1408 registered users of which 340 hold/have held tokens. As @Vixxen81 says the most important thing in CBs algorithm is users that have tokens, what you saw does not contradict that, it proves it. You will probably need something like 60-100 users with tokens to reach page 1 main, a little less to reach page 1 female. But it depends on how much traffic is on the site at the time

Actually you can see models with a lot of anonymous viewers in lower pages

Because users forget to close the tap when the stream ends, then when another stream starts they will still look like they are in the room.

I think that depends on when the promote button is hit, if it is hit when the model sits still in a chair the effect will probably be very limited. If it is hit when the model is about to start some kind of action it might catch the attention of the right users.
Vixxen81 is right about users with tokens, it will make you go even upper, but anonymous also count in this algorithm in my opinion. I thought at the beginning didn't count, but I see it helps to move you from lower pages and that is how you attract potential users, of course, as I said, the model performance plays an important role in this too. Also, I understand that users will not disconnect from a room, but I saw a model that as soon she opens her room she has more than 100 users, like turning the light on. I just wanted to know if all of you guys know why some rooms are full of anonymous and some do not.

Vixxen81 is right about users with tokens, it will make you go even upper, but anonymous also count in this algorithm in my opinion. I thought at the beginning didn't count, but I see it helps to move you from lower pages and that is how you attract potential users, of course, as I said, the model performance plays an important role in this too. Also, I understand that users will not disconnect from a room, but I saw a model that as soon she opens her room she has more than 100 users, like turning the light on. I just wanted to know if all of you guys know why some rooms are full of anonymous and some do not.
Okay well since you're so convinced. Go buy her a few months of traffic on Divatraffic. Have fun. I'm out.

Reactions: bamdicted
Okay well since you're so convinced. Go buy her a few months of traffic on Divatraffic. Have fun. I'm out.
Didn't mean to upset you Vixxen81. Thanks for the input, trust me is valuable and I appreciate your time to spend in my topic.

A couple of years ago I saw a response from CB support concerning their algorithm, which they guard rigorously.

"Our ranking algorithm, which is constantly improved....is designed to circumvent attempts to create false traffic and users"

You will not see a room go to page 1 with only anonymous users

Didn't mean to upset you Vixxen81. Thanks for the input, trust me is valuable and I appreciate your time to spend in my topic.
I'm not upset. You're convinced. Case closed. :)

I know this site and another sites too and the other ones it is true, the color ones will make changes in your rank, but CB no. If you check all the first page for all of this models their users are more than 50% anonymous. Right know I am looking angel_... with 5725 users, 4318 are anonymous, 250 light blue, 36 dark blue, 30 light purple and 24 dark purple. The anonymous will not increase her income, but It will put her in the first pages and that will give her the chance to attract the color ones, because few users will go to check page #95 or 105 for models. I saw models as soon they log in, the room is already full and that is that purchased traffic. And will jump easily to first pages, of course is not only traffic, also cam model attitude plays a role in that. I will buy traffic for her to see what happens and I will tell you, how my experiment goes. I am looking most of the models right know and first pages are the ones with more users and the amount of users are anonymous. After you build up your room, is like a store, customers will keep coming. I didn't know too much about how to buy traffic, but this forum is awesome. I am still looking for that answer for bots and how to load your room, that will be another option to put a person in first pages. The only one I don't see too helpful is when you CB promote you, because all sudden you jump to first page with almost no users with the logo of "promoted" that seems not attractive for user. "Why you will try a new coffee if you know that Starbucks is the good one", on top of that is not guarantee you will be promoted, it is a lottery.

Anonymous users have no impact unless they are real users that for whatever reason are having problems loading the room (I don't know if thats a thing or not anymore) anyway obviously not the case if its 100 of them.

Right know I am looking angel_... with 5725 users, 4318 are anonymous, 250 light blue, 36 dark blue, 30 light purple and 24 dark purple. The anonymous will not increase her income, but It will put her in the first pages and that will give her the chance to attract the color ones, because few users will go to check page #95 or 105 for models

You have it backwards, when a model gets close to the top of CB they become eligible to be randomly selected to receive the affiliate traffic via the top room links (see: https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/linkcodes/ for more details) once they are randomly selected the anonymous users come flooding in by the thousands because suddenly they show up when clicking most CB advertisements or even in popups and iframes.

Anonymous users have no impact unless they are real users that for whatever reason are having problems loading the room (I don't know if thats a thing or not anymore) anyway obviously not the case if its 100 of them.

That is the weird part. I can understand 10 or 30 users, but 100 or 1000 with tech difficulties, for me is difficult to understand.

You have it backwards, when a model gets close to the top of CB they become eligible to be randomly selected to receive the affiliate traffic via the top room links (see: https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/linkcodes/ for more details) once they are randomly selected the anonymous users come flooding in by the thousands because suddenly they show up when clicking most CB advertisements or even in popups and iframes.
In that case why all sudden you have a model with 2 single digit users in between models with 3 to 5 digit number of users with the logo promoted in the lower part. I think that is a different promotion. 🤔

Promote Feature.png

The promote in the lower right hand corner is something models paid for -- it's always the nineth spot on the page and it's a rotation of models who paid for the promotion for 5 minutes. It has NOTHING to do with anonymous users.

View attachment 97351

The promote in the lower right hand corner is something models paid for -- it's always the nineth spot on the page and it's a rotation of models who paid for the promotion for 5 minutes. It has NOTHING to do with anonymous users.
I know Vixxen81. That is a different topic, reason why I brought that is because cbhours mentioned the promotion CB gives you randomly when you hit the first page.

I know Vixxen81. That is a different topic, reason why I brought that is because cbhours mentioned the promotion CB gives you randomly when you hit the first page.
Is English your first language?

Actually, you know what. I'm tired of tip-toeing around this. Anonymous users don't mean a fucking thing when it comes to rank. I'm tired of you guys trying to tell us that you know more than we do when we've spent a decade making a living out of the site you're merely a viewer on so if you can kindly accept the official answer that ANONYMOUS VIEWERS DO NOT IMPACT RANK AND THEY ARE A SIDE EFFECT OF RANK that would be swell.

Big Mouth Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Is English your first language?
No. It is my second language

Actually, you know what. I'm tired of tip-toeing around this. Anonymous users don't mean a fucking thing when it comes to rank. I'm tired of you guys trying to tell us that you know more than we do when we've spent a decade making a living out of the site you're merely a viewer on so if you can kindly accept the official answer that ANONYMOUS VIEWERS DO NOT IMPACT RANK AND THEY ARE A SIDE EFFECT OF RANK that would be swell.

Big Mouth Lol GIF by MOODMAN
Sure. It is accepted.

In that case why all sudden you have a model with 2 single digit users in between models with 3 to 5 digit number of users with the logo promoted in the lower part. I think that is a different promotion. 🤔
Are you talking about recommended cams? You can turn that off by clicking options next to the search button and turn off recommended cams. Recommended cams is based on an algorithm that tries to determine who you will like based on where other users go that cb thinks has similar interest.

Edit: maybe misunderstood your post, promoted is what the model pays for, I didn't say first page I said top of CB, I think it's like top 7-8 positions of a gender or something like that before being eligible for the random selection.

Edit2: it's not done to help the model it's done because the assumption is that since you're that popular you will probably help convert anonymous users to registered paying customers.

Last edited:
Sure. It is accepted.
The answers to all your questions are in this forum, you just have to use the search bar. What you don't find here can be found with a Google search.

Seriously, the best way for your friend to help your friend is to tell her to help herself. Otherwise, maybe sign up to be a broadcaster and learn how to do it yourself. Us giving you the answers without you knowing or understanding how the CB broadcaster tools work and the context of the answers is just a waste of yours and everyones time. Hence the frustration in the answers you are getting.

Are you talking about recommended cams? You can turn that off by clicking options next to the search button and turn off recommended cams. Recommended cams is based on an algorithm that tries to determine who you will like based on where other users go that cb thinks has similar interest.
I was not talking about this, but good to know you can turn on and off. I will not turn off.
Edit: maybe misunderstood your post, promoted is what the model pays for, I didn't say first page I said top of CB, I think it's like top 7-8 positions of a gender or something like that before being eligible for the random selection.
I read about that promotion. It is random and they promoted you any minute.
Edit2: it's not done to help the model it's done because the assumption is that since you're that popular you will probably help convert anonymous users to registered paying customers.
I never thought about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.