AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anonymous users dissapearing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The answers to all your questions are in this forum, you just have to use the search bar. What you don't find here can be found with a Google search.
Thanks so much for your advice blayze_noir. I really appreciate. I looked for this here and Google too and I could not get an answer. That is why I decided to ask here.
Seriously, the best way for your friend to help your friend is to tell her to help herself. Otherwise, maybe sign up to be a broadcaster and learn how to do it yourself. Us giving you the answers without you knowing or understanding how the CB broadcaster tools work and the context of the answers is just a waste of yours and everyones time. Hence the frustration in the answers you are getting.
I decided to help her and as this forum says "An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!" I never thought that was wasting my time posting this and I think if I am frustrating answering your question, why I do it. I just move on. Thanks blayze_noir, so far most of the answers I got here were not full of frustration

I just move on.
But you didn't move on, you kept arguing your (clearly mistaken) point of view on how CB works with at least one model who has worked on the site for at least 10 years!

Thanks blayze_noir, so far most of the answers I got here were not full of frustration
I will not speak for others but I suspect there *was* more than a little frustration at the end before an experienced model bailed on this topic because you continued to say things that implied you know more about how CB works than she, who has streamed on the site for more than a decade, does. (a stupid and disrespectful thing to do to anyone)

But you didn't move on, you kept arguing your (clearly mistaken) point of view on how CB works with at least one model who has worked on the site for at least 10 years!

I will not speak for others but I suspect there *was* more than a little frustration at the end before an experienced model bailed on this topic because you continued to say things that implied you know more about how CB works than she, who has streamed on the site for more than a decade, does. (a stupid and disrespectful thing to do to anyone)
Thank you. 💜

• Hugs
Reactions: Ozzie_
"Didn't mean to upset you Vixxen81. Thanks for the input, trust me is valuable and I appreciate your time to spend in my topic."

I'm not upset. You're convinced. Case closed. :)

I thought. I did it and it was over.
After that I didn't bring the Anonymous topic at all. Means I moved on.
We are in conversation #33 for something ended in conversation #21 and I did not bring in conversation #23 and 24.

If I say "in my opinion" I am not stating I know more than any other person. It is my opinion "Valuable or not". It will be disrespectful for me to go in a person's topic and force them to accept something. I will provide my feedback, like the rest of the participants did it, but I will not take personally and feel offended if that person takes my advice or not.

What you are doing OP is what we here call camsplaining. Its when a camuser explains (or shares their wrong opinion) camsites to a cammodel.

Status
Not open for further replies.