AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Another "I got banned and support won't respond" thread for punker barbie.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 19, 2021
I was banned several days ago for unknown reasons and I'm unable to get a response from support. Based on the amount of posts here, I imagine that support is inundated by ban inquiries all day long.

However, I'd really like to resolve as soon as possible. I moderate several rooms and they can't afford to lose my support and help. =/

Ticket numbers:

@punker barbie

If you are a user that got banned it might take 2 weeks before you get response from support.
They will ignore all mails till then.

Upvote 0
I heard back from support.

As we trust you are aware by now, you have been banned from the Chaturbate live cam community due to your fraudulent activity in violation of our terms of service and the law. Specifically, you have colluded with illicit credit card users in order to push fraudulent “tips” before the use of stolen credit card numbers was detected by our processors. These transactions have resulted in significant cost to Chaturbate in the form of chargebacks, refunds, and fees. Please note that Chaturbate reserves all of its rights to recover the full extent of its cost incurred as the result of your fraudulent activity.

I'm so upset and frustrated. Apparently someone paid me tokens using a hacked/stolen account so now I'm being held accountable for their criminal actions.
Are you serious? I have no way of knowing 'user abc' is tipping me with fraudulent means. I would have reported him, or anyone for that matter, to support if I suspected any sort of illegal activity.

I logged back into my banned account and they issued a chargeback. My balance is now at -1532 tokens.

So I guess if you ever want to get someone banned from chaturbate the secret recipe is using a stolen account or credit card to tip the model. The model then becomes the scapegoat.

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
So I guess if you ever want to get someone banned from chaturbate the secret recipe is using a stolen account or credit card to tip the model. The model then becomes the scapegoat.
I think this is especially ridiculous on a site where there is no earnings-based ranking, and the tokens someone would tip you should have no difference to room placement (if it's still the same it was a couple of years ago). So why would someone self-tip/tip by proxy on a site like this? I'm sure the situation of someone using a stolen credit card to tip themselves to get their money is an even rarer occurence..

But more importantly, how are we as the streamers supposed to tell the difference between a fraudulent token and a legit one?

I'm glad you got your account back, this is scary stuff. I'd take a pay cut over a complete account ban any day, but the ban shouldn't have happened anyway.

Upvote 0
What worries me most at the moment are new users that I don't know, many of whom type dryly at once or go to a private show, don't say a word and immediately disappear. I had something like that last night.
the user starts the private chat
I take 60t / 10 minutes
But as another user had just typed for a small show, I could of course not go into private,
I then wrote to please wait 5 minutes.
after exactly 5 minutes start private after 4 minutes is simply gone, without a word.
I spoke to him and wrote no reaction.
Then it occurred to me ..... Oh my god hopefully it wasn't someone who buys tokens with stolen credit cards or something.
so I took screenshots and sent everything to CB support
maybe. I'm wrong ... but I wanted to be on the safe side
because at the moment I read it very often that models are banned. where they can't help it ... mostly ... if someone tipts with the wrong token.

Upvote 0
@heimdall I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope Chaturbate can pinpoint to you *exactly* what their evidence is for this: "Specifically, you have colluded with illicit credit card users in order to push fraudulent “tips” before the use of stolen credit card numbers was detected by our processors"

Upvote 0
As we trust you are aware by now, you have been banned from the Chaturbate live cam community due to your fraudulent activity in violation of our terms of service and the law. Specifically, you have colluded with illicit credit card users in order to push fraudulent “tips” before the use of stolen credit card numbers was detected by our processors. These transactions have resulted in significant cost to Chaturbate in the form of chargebacks, refunds, and fees. Please note that Chaturbate reserves all of its rights to recover the full extent of its cost incurred as the result of your fraudulent activity.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONTACT A CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Consult with a few different lawyers about your options and legal rights. Many lawyers don't charge for consultations.
!!!!!!!!! Don't answer any questions that may incriminate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!! They are really throwing some serious accusations at you.
They are "Specifically" accusing you of credit card fraud! (don't worry about the other "illicit users" worry about yourself)

They're not saying, "Unfortunately, we received payment for tokens from a credit card that was stolen."
They are saying that you helped plan this!!
CB mentions that your behavior is a violation of the law. This shouldn't be taken lightly. There may be a chance that law enforcement will be knocking at your door.
They may ask you to go for a ride to their station to conduct an interview.

While yes, they are accusing you and saying you did this, you have not been charged for this by law enforcement, nor have you been found guilty of committing this crime.

Contact an attorney immediately before answering any questions that may incriminate you.
Do not attempt to explain or negotiate with police, credit card company, CB, anyone.
If you are falsely convicted based on something you said, this could ruin your future to credit, jobs, places to live and so many other things.

Be 100% honest with your lawyers. Disclose anything and everything that may seem questionable about credit cards or free tokens that may have been chatted about.
Chats, public and private, between anyone on CB, can be recalled off their servers for legal purposes.
Ask your attorney to get any and all materials used by CB to determine your involvement. The following is from https://chaturbate.com/law_enforcement/
MULTI MEDIA, LLC.
23615 El Toro Rd #X344
Lake Forrest, CA 92630
FAX #: 949-485-6355

in my opinion, consider your days done on CB. In their eyes, they have already acted as judge, jury, and executioner.
I don't think they will allow you to obtain another account from them.
Even if they retract their accusations, or you are found innocent, clean & clear of all allegations against you,
would you want to work for them after this?

• Wat?!
Upvote 0
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONTACT A CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Consult with a few different lawyers about your options and legal rights. Many lawyers don't charge for consultations.
!!!!!!!!! Don't answer any questions that may incriminate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!! They are really throwing some serious accusations at you.
They are "Specifically" accusing you of credit card fraud! (don't worry about the other "illicit users" worry about yourself)

They're not saying, "Unfortunately, we received payment for tokens from a credit card that was stolen."
They are saying that you helped plan this!!
CB mentions that your behavior is a violation of the law. This shouldn't be taken lightly. There may be a chance that law enforcement will be knocking at your door.
They may ask you to go for a ride to their station to conduct an interview.

While yes, they are accusing you and saying you did this, you have not been charged for this by law enforcement, nor have you been found guilty of committing this crime.

Contact an attorney immediately before answering any questions that may incriminate you.
Do not attempt to explain or negotiate with police, credit card company, CB, anyone.
If you are falsely convicted based on something you said, this could ruin your future to credit, jobs, places to live and so many other things.

Be 100% honest with your lawyers. Disclose anything and everything that may seem questionable about credit cards or free tokens that may have been chatted about.
Chats, public and private, between anyone on CB, can be recalled off their servers for legal purposes.
Ask your attorney to get any and all materials used by CB to determine your involvement. The following is from https://chaturbate.com/law_enforcement/
MULTI MEDIA, LLC.
23615 El Toro Rd #X344
Lake Forrest, CA 92630
FAX #: 949-485-6355

in my opinion, consider your days done on CB. In their eyes, they have already acted as judge, jury, and executioner.
I don't think they will allow you to obtain another account from them.
Even if they retract their accusations, or you are found innocent, clean & clear of all allegations against you,
would you want to work for them after this?

So does this mean that if people ask how much for certain things then we shouldnt answer and just direct them to the tip menu? maybe this is why i got banned then. I dont even know anymore

Upvote 0
hello, do you have any news?
has the situation been resolved?
did you have any communications from the support?
I have a model friend of mine banned on June 7 for the same reason but from the support, besides the email of June 7, no response.
I am in contact with @punker barbie via PM but she too has not answered for a few days ...

Upvote 0
@heimdall
How is everything going?
Is there any update?
Did I sound like a complete ass in my post?
If I sounded like an ass, I apologize. I just wanted to somehow express the seriousness of what they were saying
against you.
If I was to receive a message like that, I would tell them to get ready to fight. I'm not talking in court either (of course there).
Calling me a thief, and I didn't do any thievery, is fighting words. LOL

So does this mean that if people ask how much for certain things then we shouldnt answer and just direct them to the tip menu? maybe this is why i got banned then. I dont even know anymore
That is an easy question, but I don't know what the correct answer would be.
There should be no reason to be afraid or punished for answering a viewer's question about the price of an item.
One of the key components to being a decent cam model is customer interaction.
The way you respond to a viewer's inquiry, could be worth a cell phone bill payment or more.
I just don't know an important fact of this situation with the OP; What action occurred to get a reaction like this from CB?

I would ask them to prove to me that I, "colluded with illicit credit card users in order to push fraudulent “tips” before
the use of stolen credit card numbers was detected by our processors."
Of course, it may be a bigger issue and that is when my lawyer would ask them to prove I did this behavior.
Did they observe me communicating with said "illicit cred card users'" in person or via chat/private message?
If yes, show me the conversation.
I'm interested in what they found to accuse @heimdall of this.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.