AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

-ANOTHER- update.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the process of making a whole new account.
Gonna use a fake name, which only my most trusted models friends will know, unless one of you come into my new room and recognize me.
I emailed Leo about my ex, and he refused to do anything about it, so I feel like this is the only thing left to do. Ladies, if you wanna know my new name, ask me and I'll tell you.
I'll still be under this forum as NaughtyAmberX, though, since I'm sure he won't find me here.
I hate that I feel like I have to "hide" from him, but it's the way I feel safest.
Love you guys :)

He can google you though you know. But you could always have all your public posts deleted if you're really worried.

Edit: You could always report him to the authorities... and say fuck him; plus keep him from controlling you and keep your NaughtyAmber account anywho.

AlexLady said:
You could always report him to the authorities....

He lives in a completely different state. I'm in Wisconsin and he's in Tennessee.
I'm pretty sure that the Tennessee police would just laugh if a girl from Wisconsin called and said that someone is harassing her over the internet.
I've also threatened to perma-ban him, that didn't work either. All he said was "Proxies can work miracles."
I've already been approved for my other account, so I'm just going to use the new one.

He probably won't bother me more than he has. He's probably thinking that I either:
a) Quit because of him
b) Only use my premium account
c) Am still trying to get him perma-banned
or d) Changed my name/got a new account
I know he'll still be lurking about the site. He was in Curvy's room last night when I was in under my prem account.
I guess I'll just have to wait for the day that he clicks on me, and get ready to hit the ban and ignore buttons.

AlexLady said:
Alright girl. But if he bothers you more, well, maybe they won't laugh.

I wish you the best though either way.

In Michigan it's 2 unwanted contacts qualifies as stalking, e-mail included.
Crossing state lines might make it a federal matter. I would do it for shits and giggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.