AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any models on MFC ever hear of this guy?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justjoinedtopost

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Feb 23, 2015
Username ManStranger. Helpful guy apparently. Sends this to model. She will be reading responses, so I would like mention that she has been doing this long enough to know better, shame on her for having to ask. Use your head madam.

Message as follows...

"Hallo,

How are you doing?

Do you want to chat elsewhere and maybe I can help you along the way?
This is an offer of help and contact, so please don't counter offer it with your offers because I don't need yours what you offer. I don't have time or want to require anything from you even if it's not for free.

If I'm not precise with my intuition to contact you, sorry. But do you use Kik? Check it out if you want or have time.

http://www.kik.com

You don't have to confirm or verify your e-mail address on the application, if Android or iOS is something that you have on your phone. I just wish to get in contact with you, if you have time or want it. It's a safe and good application.

It's more up to you what you want or are interested to do. It's not a big deal if you don't want to contact me or how I can convince you by my offer or anything else in contact here online. In my opinion it's a complicated website to communicate normally. I can convince you that if you want to try to get on contact on Kik, I'll promise you that you won't regret it. I'm a very friendly person and I don't look after what this website really presents to be honest with you. Believe it or not. I'm waiting for a positive response from you."

• Wat?!
Reactions: WickedTouch
I often hear of newer models getting offers like this, so I assume after they are experienced they have already gone through it.
You would think.

It appears he has his sights set on @VeronicaChaos as well (among others). lol

o_O ... I honestly can't even tell what he wants.

Kik contact, clearly. But why?
Yeah.
Also confused as to your point of creating the thread, no offense of course I'm just trying to find a reason why this isn't just in the "things members say that make you go WTF?" thread... what's the conversation you're looking to create here kind sir? <-- insert genuinely trying to help and not just being a snarky sass pants tone. :D
I feel like I ignore and forget about at least one of these messages every single day. Hahahaha

Yeah.
Also confused as to your point of creating the thread, no offense of course I'm just trying to find a reason why this isn't just in the "things members say that make you go WTF?" thread... what's the conversation you're looking to create here kind sir?
So that experts like you could weigh in. She wants to be like you, so maybe she will listen to you and take what you say seriously.

I, on the other hand, had to bang my head on the wall for a month and finally contact her SO before I could convince her to remove personal information from plain view.

We occasionally visit other model's rooms together; if we show up in your room one night and I run a sleazy Kik come-on by you, can I count on you to set the proper example?

(I am going to be sorely disappointed if I wind up chatting with you on Kik.)

I'm still so confused but sure! Making fun of idiots makes me damp in the skivvies, even if they are just pretending to be idiots. Ha!

I'm still so confused but sure! Making fun of idiots makes me damp in the skivvies, even if they are just pretending to be idiots. Ha!
Very well then. Let the record show that Jolene Brody, webcam model extraordinaire with a respectable score above 6000, thinks this Kik business is idiotic (without having to give it a second thought).

So that experts like you could weigh in. She wants to be like you, so maybe she will listen to you and take what you say seriously.
Veterans in the cam girl world would put this guy on ignore, ban, and move along swiftly.

I have a mate who has this theory on picking up women...It's a numbers game...that Kik game tried on 1000 women will net him 1 or 2 results.

I always wondered why guys like this lacked so much logic.
If you want to be in contact with the model, you technically are already in contact with her.
Just talk to her right there.
Literally.
Spew your bullshit then leave o.o.

The fact that he seems to think KIK is the only way for her to get in contact with him just further proves how stupid and useless he could ever possibly be.

/end sass

I always wondered why guys like this lacked so much logic.
If you want to be in contact with the model, you technically are already in contact with her.
Just talk to her right there.
Literally.
Spew your bullshit then leave o.o.

The fact that he seems to think KIK is the only way for her to get in contact with him just further proves how stupid and useless he could ever possibly be.

/end sass
I've got a theory here (and it may seem a bit outlandish, but bear with me)...I think he may be wishing to contact her in a setting where he does not have to pay. Sounds crazy, I know.

oh i thought he was one of those 'i'll help you be good at camming' dudes. His blubbering bs confused me a bit lol
No, I think you are right about this one. Definitely sounds like he's offering to manage her career. Probably has big plans that involve her being chained to a studio wall somewhere in Moldova.

I think she was a bit unsure how to deal with it because this was her second Kik request of the night, it caught her off guard maybe. The first came from a guy who spent a little under 2000 tokens on her. He was different though. I think he was just looking to start up a new fan club for her (perhaps because the one she has set up now has a monthly charge associated with it).

Has he? I have no idea who this person is.
Doubt he knows who you are either. Just noticed that searching for his name, he posted a text emote on your profile comments section a few months ago lol. Done more, your name was just in the top 3 on a google search, and the one most familiar to me. Of course this was back in May, probly hasn't thought of you since.
emot2.JPG

c"?

posts shit like this too. don't know what it means.

Is Kik an app that gets your location information? Maybe that could be the motive?

Is Kik an app that gets your location information? Maybe that could be the motive?
Not really sure. I don't think so, but who knows. Looked for Kik exploits since she had 2 requests for Kik in one night, which is unusual for her I think. Wouldn't be surprised.

Suspicious to me though, since Kik sucks so badly when compared with other messaging apps. But maybe old habits die hard. Maybe they aren't ready to move to Line yet, or know better than to think they are going to get her Viber. Idk.

I love talking to weirdos like this one :) they're so easy and so fun to troll :D Not sure why other girls ban them

• Funny!
Reactions: Picnic
I love talking to weirdos like this one :) they're so easy and so fun to troll :D Not sure why other girls ban them

I think that most of us just really couldn't care less. We get them so much and they're just really very uninteresting, really.

These sort of sum up my feelings on the matter.

Glad that you enjoy yourself, though! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.