AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any one know Mr. Berrett?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow i guess someone will have just lost one of their big tippers. Sadly I'm not at the level in my company yet where I get a company credit card also probably dont have the balls to do it. Good news is I am at the level where I can waste time perving on MFC and here in the middle of the afternoon.

Bahahah! I used to know a highroller that lived in AZ, but alas, that is not him. I wonder if his company is trying to get a refund from MFC, or if they're just taking it as a loss.

So, I tried to figure out how the got the "good for 2200 visits" number. Does that mean that he bought tokens 2200 times? Or did he tell them, "Oh, I spend roughly $45 per visit"? Seems like such a weird number.

So, I tried to figure out how the got the "good for 2200 visits" number. Does that mean that he bought tokens 2200 times? Or did he tell them, "Oh, I spend roughly $45 per visit"? Seems like such a weird number.

I'm guessing they just looked at the credit card bills and counted up all the times there was a charge from Netbilling, Epoch or CCBill. It didn't say that, but they should have all the card's monthly records. It's what I'd do.

I hope they let him keep the Fleshlight since there's not a great resale market for those and he'll likely be spending some time in jail.

barbie-hates-math.jpg
The Accounting Dept at World Wide Technology might have explaining to do.

It's pretty easy to figure out who the model "L.B." is...and thus equally easy to figure out that the dude's member name was Berrman4U.

Reactions: WickedTouch
Yeah, L.B. plays a Yamaha Arius Digital Piano with Bench. Not too many models getting naked on one of those. Especially wearing Yamaha Monitor Headphones.

It's pretty easy to figure out who the model "L.B." is...and thus equally easy to figure out that the dude's member name was Berrman4U.

Is there another article to which you're referring? I don't see "L.B." listed anywhere on the one linked.

Is there another article to which you're referring? I don't see "L.B." listed anywhere on the one linked.
I did not notice until I went back and looked after reading his post. It is in the PDF attached to the article.

Reactions: TacoBelle
A mfc member sent me the article link and i chuckle when i read the title.Then i click on it and i saw the person in picture. I dropped my jaw when i saw it....I know the member but i never imagined anything like that. He was generous member, had few privates and bought my videos, but to me it wasn't over the top.He stopped coming around one day and i thought nothing of it.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
You just can't trust a guy with a smile that big. He's up to something, you can tell just by looking.

But I don't much care for the article referring to him as "internet perv". Yes, it is factual, but I don't much care for the writer's tone.

Reactions: JimsX
I wonder if his company is trying to get a refund from MFC, or if they're just taking it as a loss.

If they are smart, they will try to recover it from the dude.. Or they can be dumb like Oracle and try to recover the money from MFC, which would only mean wasting even more money in lawyers and likely not getting anything back.

Status
Not open for further replies.