AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any suggestions?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
As you guys know, I try to spice things up once in a while as to avoid doing the same old thing daily for weeks on end. If anyone has suggestions for a fun free-chat show, or group show, feel free to speak up!

I think you have a good feel by now of things that are out of my spectrum of comfort, but I won't think any less of you if you post a suggestion that I would rather not do. I won't pass judgment, I'll just politely decline to add it to my list :)

Cypher_17 said:
Put on your robe and wizard hat

One of these days I'll shock you and actually do this. Careful.

80's night featuring a unitard, legwarmers, and a playlist of songs off of the Scarface soundtrack. And new coke. And a Delorian.

Something along these lines:

url

Still thinking on the show stuff ever since I saw the subforum title. Pretty much anything you do I'm excited about so I'm not much help. I've got an idea or two for pvt I need your approval on, but nothing for group or free chat yet. I'll keep thinking.

Oh, I just had an idea.

How about like a shadow show or a silhouette show? Figure a way to project your shadow on the wall for dances or some toy action. We see the shadow and use our imagination. Or a silhouette, like put a sheet in front of the cam with you behind it and a light source.

Just an idea. Seems like a lot of work, but this is all about brainstorming, right? :oops:

tubby556 said:
Oh, I just had an idea.

How about like a shadow show or a silhouette show? Figure a way to project your shadow on the wall for dances or some toy action. We see the shadow and use our imagination. Or a silhouette, like put a sheet in front of the cam with you behind it and a light source.

Just an idea. Seems like a lot of work, but this is all about brainstorming, right? :oops:

That is totally creative, and I like where you went with this. Seems like a bit of work and set up. I'll see where my imagination takes me with this one!

you should get choclate syrup marshwallows and a shower show make yourself a smore with graham crackers also to make a steamy hot show and finsih it off in the shower it would be perfecto long time fan btw

ughernaut1 said:
you should get choclate syrup marshwallows and a shower show make yourself a smore with graham crackers also to make a steamy hot show and finsih it off in the shower it would be perfecto long time fan btw

I think next choco syrup show might actually involve a lot of sprinkles! Like an ice cream sundae!

tubby556 said:
And another chick?

All in good time. I am working on it.

AmberCutie said:
ughernaut1 said:

I think next choco syrup show might actually involve a lot of sprinkles! Like an ice cream sundae!

BEWARE THE SPRINKLES! They have a magical ability to get in places you never wanted sprinkles to begin with. :?

AmberCutie said:
ughernaut1 said:

I guess I have Final Fantasy on the brain or something because I read that as chocobo syrup show and was thinking that sounds disgusting, not to mention cruel to the non-existent chocobos.

this might be a lame idea but:

Come on cam with like 10 layers of clothes on and see how fast the pervs tip to see you remove them

There is a kit called Clone-a-pussy that makes a rubber duplicate of the outside of a vagina. It would be interresting to see someone make one in a show. Not to mention what someone might offer for their very own Amber pussy!

this would take A LOT of setting up but the NCAA Basketball tournament is coming up.... How bout a bracket style of 16,32, or 64 crazy show ideas that we could vote on (for a tip possibly?)

ooh, there is this late night infomercial for something called the "Fllirty Girl Workout" that looks very boner worthy!

It may not be the best idea for a show, but something that integrates ventrilo and the people that are your friends or that are active on the boards. Vent and a megavideo movie night, perhaps. Vent and a drinking game. Something goofy like that.

I do like where tubby556's idea of a shadow show is going. Maybe combine it with a dance of the seven veils or whatever it's called (if you're familiar with it).

One of my fetishes involves watching a beautiful girl change bras (without going to a change room, by the way) and seeing which one works the best for them by jiggling.

Freq said:
this might be a lame idea but:

Come on cam with like 10 layers of clothes on and see how fast the pervs tip to see you remove them

There is a kit called Clone-a-pussy that makes a rubber duplicate of the outside of a vagina. It would be interresting to see someone make one in a show. Not to mention what someone might offer for their very own Amber pussy!

this would take A LOT of setting up but the NCAA Basketball tournament is coming up.... How bout a bracket style of 16,32, or 64 crazy show ideas that we could vote on (for a tip possibly?)

ooh, there is this late night infomercial for something called the "Fllirty Girl Workout" that looks very boner worthy!

I did that once because I had too many beggars. So I just kept putting clothes on. And people would tip to take them off. And then someone else would beg. So it was like one step forward and three steps backwards. Because I had on scarves, sunglasses, hats, gloves, coats, boots, etc.

A couple things came to mind Amber. What Abby posted is an excellent idea as it's 1 way to deal with the beggars then would a disco night be ok? I was into it when "Saturday Night Fever" was out & John Travolta was great in that movie. I do have many suggestions
but I want you to talk to me before I add them as I want you to OK these before I do anything else

AbbyTaylor said:
I did that once because I had too many beggars. So I just kept putting clothes on. And people would tip to take them off. And then someone else would beg. So it was like one step forward and three steps backwards. Because I had on scarves, sunglasses, hats, gloves, coats, boots, etc.

I caught a show with Faerie once where people were actually tipping her 100 tokens to put an item of clothing on, at the hight point I think she had on 27 or 30 items.

Enon
Having an 80's night would be a great idea as I grew up in the 80's as it'll remind me of what I was like in high school & I'd be all over it if it ever happened. I hope Amber likes this idea as I definitely
would talk about this music that I grew up on especially graduating almost 25 years ago now

Status
Not open for further replies.