AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any thoughts...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I donno what happened ?

What's the scoop? I haven't talked to her in over a week. I saw she made it to #2 again.

AmberCutie said:
What's the scoop? I haven't talked to her in over a week. I saw she made it to #2 again.

Well, I wandered over after your show and the smoke was just starting to clear. Seems that several of her fans had tipped in five digits. Hard to get a total, but my guess would be well over 100K tokens. At some point the word came in that she'd passed up CrazySysy and moved into the #2 spot. Mary was reported to have logged off in a huff, but Zoey was gracious in response to the general pandemonium in the room and the stream of smaller donations that followed. 10s and 20s were still trickling in well into the wee hours. My viewing was interrupted for a while, but it appears that she performed a final, um, victory celebration, then changed into a long T-shirt, delved into a carton of rocky road ice cream, and ended the night sometime after 4:20AM (Eastern).

Some of this is hearsay and deduction, so I'm subject to correction on any point.

Hah nice description! I just went in to say hi to her. I'm surprised (I think?) that Mary got pissy about it... she always says that she doesn't' care if someone passes her/about rank/etc but I guess it got to her last night. I like them both so hate to see either of them unhappy. But as I told Zoey today "welcome to the top 5" with all the emotion and drama. Glad she handled it well.

Is it cheating to get to number 2 with free cum shows in public every night?...and no im not trying to be sarcastic, mean, or dismissive. Just askin cuz I heard there are MFC rules and was wondering... :-D

Walker22 said:
Is it cheating to get to number 2 with free cum shows in public every night?...and no im not trying to be sarcastic, mean, or dismissive. Just askin cuz I heard there are MFC rules and was wondering... :-D

I don't know who sent you here, or what you are hoping to accomplish, Mr. or Miss Walker22. If a model gets to #2 it isn't because she is giving anything away for free. You don't move up in ranking without raking in some major coin, and you have to have something more going on than just getting yourself off in public chat.

Not every model can be Miss MFC, and only 20 can be in the "Top 20". Whichever way you slice it, it takes ambition, a magnetic personality, and with the occasional exceptions, a lot of really exhausting time on cam to make it up there. Doing it straight, or cheating, most models can't keep it up for long. Most people only hit their stride once they've been doing a job for several years, but even one year can be a long time in the cam model business. Their time comes and goes and other models take their place. And let's not forget how fickle members can be.

Sic transit gloria MFC.

thanks for the information. I wasnt trying to start anything; I am pretty new to MFC and curious about the inner workings of how models are successful. I apologize if my questions was misinterpreted.

**hint hint**
:?

LURK MOAR!!!!

that is all :ugeek:

Walker, what in the world are ya tryin' to do here? LoL way to make a first impression. :D

It's not "cheating" to make top 20, top 5, #1 by doing public penetration shows... it's just against the rules. Doesn't seem to stop the models from doing it nor MFC from paying them their bonus, though!

When it comes down to it, if I like a model, I like them regardless of if they break rules or not. I never encourage girls to do public cum shows or anything, but it's their prerogative to figure all that out for themselves. Truth is, there are some rule breakers who are fun to hang out with and interesting and I'm not going to be like "stop doing shows or I won't be your friend" cuz that's just lame.

So... I'm happy for Zoey for how well she's doing this month. I do wish it was without public cum/toy shows, but... hats off to her.

AmberCutie said:
Walker, what in the world are ya tryin' to do here? LoL way to make a first impression. :D

Walker, no harm no foul. You're the guy to who contributed majorly to Amber's session the other night, right? So, huzzah for you -- and maybe we just chalk up this imbroglio to an intended act of chivalry, with a reminder that we choose our battles.

Bein' a noob myself, I had some second thoughts about the protocol of posting a report on another girl's session. Fortunately, Amber's level-headed attitude carries the day here. So, on behalf of nobody but me, it's great that you jumped in. All of us find ourselves in the deep end once in a while, and the important thing is to keep swimmin' around.

BTW, just to clarify my earlier report... In my short time on MFC I have never witnessed an act of penetration in Zoey's public room. She does perform small miracles with a silver bullet, however.

SeeMonster said:
BTW, just to clarify my earlier report... In my short time on MFC I have never witnessed an act of penetration in Zoey's public room.

Okay, so the session with the Fleshlight doesn't count. Peace out.

I'm sad I missed such an event. the tipping that is, I was witness to steve vs fleshlight, so at least I got that going for me. I support any and all tips that she gets because she's been working her butt off since the first. Is this where I say I am living proof that you don't have to tip to get/keep her attention either? maybe. Either way, go Zoey zo zo junior shabidoo go go go

Status
Not open for further replies.