AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any Way for Model to Set Max Vibration Level in Lovense App?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2017
A model told me today that she does not like to give viewers access to the Lovense app because viewers have no idea what they are doing with it and set the vibration level so high that it hurts her. I have noticed on the viewer side in the Lovense app that it has a very bad user interface and you really have no sense for how strong is strong and for that matter have a hard time telling what level you are at in a pattern.

To partly address this issue, is there any way a model can set the maximum vibration level that she wants to experience when the Lovense app is being controlled by a viewer?

A model told me today that she does not like to give viewers access to the Lovense app because viewers have no idea what they are doing with it and set the vibration level so high that it hurts her. I have noticed on the viewer side in the Lovense app that it has a very bad user interface and you really have no sense for how strong is strong and for that matter have a hard time telling what level you are at in a pattern.

To partly address this issue, is there any way a model can set the maximum vibration level that she wants to experience when the Lovense app is being controlled by a viewer?

Only with the newest toys. I know the Domi and Osci have this option. Not sure about the lush 2.0

My lush, nora, and Ambi (before it immediately died) don't have that option.

No clue about the hush.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smores
Only with the newest toys. I know the Domi and Osci have this option. Not sure about the lush 2.0

My lush, nora, and Ambi (before it immediately died) don't have that option.

No clue about the hush.

For Domi and Osci, where do those limitations get set? Is that in the system driver? Would that be set through a local web browser interface or do they provide a control panel applet under Windows? Can you describe what the setting says and is supposed to do?

For Domi and Osci, where do those limitations get set? Is that in the system driver? Would that be set through a local web browser interface or do they provide a control panel applet under Windows? Can you describe what the setting says and is supposed to do?

I don't have these toys myself but local friends of mine do and while I was holding them to see the intensity one said "that's not even as high as it goes, I have the max level limited through the phone app."

So that's really all I know. I do believe she's logged in with a model account and not a muggle one when she does this so I'm not sure if it's possible with a non model account. I know a lot of models didn't take the time to make a model account and it limits functionability for them.

I don't have these toys myself but local friends of mine do and while I was holding them to see the intensity one said "that's not even as high as it goes, I have the max level limited through the phone app."

So that's really all I know. I do believe she's logged in with a model account and not a muggle one when she does this so I'm not sure if it's possible with a non model account. I know a lot of models didn't take the time to make a model account and it limits functionability for them.

Okay, well that is a key insight regarding model accounts. Do they run you through the same verification steps that the sites do for those model accounts?

Okay, well that is a key insight regarding model accounts. Do they run you through the same verification steps that the sites do for those model accounts?

No. I do believe you just have to go through the models page to get the app. It's changed since I created my account maybe though. That was a year ago and the app has changed 80 bazillion times since then. (I'll use hyperbole if I want!! *Runs around creating chaos*)

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smores
Okay, I am struggling to learn to use the Lovense Remote app, and I am about ready to conclude that this thing just sucks. Here are the problems I identify:

* You can see intensities when you create the pattern, but you cannot see intensities when you play back. As a result, you cannot easily understand intensities of any of the hundreds of patterns in their libraries. Amazing. As I said in the original post, I have had models tell me they hate this application because users constantly overstimulate them. Now I understand why. There is no way to know how strong the intensity is when you play back, except for very vague estimation visually. But it gets better....

* I don't find any way to interactively control the Lovense remotely in real time, other than playing back a pattern? Surely that cannot be? What happened to just trying something out in real time and waiting for your partner to just talk to you and say "Hey, that is too strong" or "that is not enough"? It feels like they have turned this app into some kind of video game for playing back patterns, and they lack basic interfaces to let human beings just interact with each other more slowly and patiently. Really frustrating!!

* There is no edit function for patterns. When you create a pattern, you cannot even go back and correct a mistake before saving. Incredible.

Okay, I will try to investigate the options that @Emberblaze spoke about. But can someone tell me is there any high-quality toy, made by anyone, that has a remote control function where you can just have a more personal experience controlling the toy and then adjusting intensity and other features as you get feedback?

Okay, I am struggling to learn to use the Lovense Remote app, and I am about ready to conclude that this thing just sucks. Here are the problems I identify:

* You can see intensities when you create the pattern, but you cannot see intensities when you play back. As a result, you cannot easily understand intensities of any of the hundreds of patterns in their libraries. Amazing. As I said in the original post, I have had models tell me they hate this application because users constantly overstimulate them. Now I understand why. There is no way to know how strong the intensity is when you play back, except for very vague estimation visually. But it gets better....

* I don't find any way to interactively control the Lovense remotely in real time, other than playing back a pattern? Surely that cannot be? What happened to just trying something out in real time and waiting for your partner to just talk to you and say "Hey, that is too strong" or "that is not enough"? It feels like they have turned this app into some kind of video game for playing back patterns, and they lack basic interfaces to let human beings just interact with each other more slowly and patiently. Really frustrating!!

* There is no edit function for patterns. When you create a pattern, you cannot even go back and correct a mistake before saving. Incredible.

Okay, I will try to investigate the options that @Emberblaze spoke about. But can someone tell me is there any high-quality toy, made by anyone, that has a remote control function where you can just have a more personal experience controlling the toy and then adjusting intensity and other features as you get feedback?

Motorbunny, wevibe and kiiroo all offer options for outside control. You can use wevibe and kiiroo through the feel connect app.

I have no idea about the motorbunny and how that works if anyone needs me I'll be over here putting that one on my list for Santa this year.

Motorbunny, wevibe and kiiroo all offer options for outside control. You can use wevibe and kiiroo through the feel connect app.

I have no idea about the motorbunny and how that works if anyone needs me I'll be over here putting that one on my list for Santa this year.

Okay, I will look at all of those. The Feel Connect app in the Android Play store is loaded with one star reviews saying it does not find devices and then loses devices, so apparently they have a huge reliability problem. There is so much potential for their idea of connecting different manufacturers' devices to a single user interface that allows toy sharing remotely. It is weird that no one has gotten that right yet.

I am definitely interested in what Motorbunny is doing. Aside from the important fact that it is just a better toy than most of the handheld devices, I particularly like it for webcam because the model can be sitting on it and then has her hands free to be at her table and typing in a conversation to you. There is the potential for a whole lot more interactivity, which makes the entire show so much more human.

Status
Not open for further replies.