AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anybody else having trouble logging in to MFC today?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2016
MFC Username
fatquack
I can't login today, my account is still there, it shows up for my modelfriends. Anybody know how fast MFC support reacts usually?

I can't login today, my account is still there, it shows up for my modelfriends. Anybody know how fast MFC support reacts usually?
No problems logging on here. What error message do you see? Screenshots are handy.

When you say your account shows do your model friends, you mean they see your profile? Because it doesn't show publicly for me, which could mean you've been banned.

I just asked a modelfriend, I show up in her offline friends and she sees my profile. I get:

An error has occurred!
We were unable to authenticate your account. Contact us for assistance. Sorry for the inconvenience.

When I go to the create account page it says my username is taken and I clicked on forgotten password and got a reply to the email address I used for MFC.
Don't you get a notice if you get banned? I just hadn't logged in for a week or so as I was traveling.

I just hadn't logged in for a week or so as I was traveling.
Did you try to log in even once while you were traveling? Possible your account got flagged being logged into on multiple IPs with a major location variation.

Don't you get a notice if you get banned?
Actually, I think in some cases people got the exact error you got, but I am not positive. :( Sorry.

No, I didn't log in at all while away, not even on my phone.

Anyway, support finally emailed me, let's hope it gets sorted.

Thanks for the help, Amber!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.