AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anybody know who this guy is on chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tattoo looks Maori

more Fijian to my eye. irrelevant, though, he might've been raised in NZ or Aus either way (the cross suggests he grew up in a typical PI Christian family who typically value their heritage, whether or not he ever lived on those islands). but who knows where he might cam from now.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Kiki Jane
Okay damnit, its me. This was back a few years when I hit a rough spell in my life and went through this weird Asian/Polynesian phase. I cammed on cb until they banned me, their reason was it had been reported that I was younger than the identification I'd sent them and that my passport had expired... Oh, and that I was an asshole to cb support, at least that last part was correct.

I thought I'd covered my tracks pretty good and that part of my life was dead and buried but NOOOOO! Every time I think I'm out somebody pulls me back in.

• Helpful!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Status
Not open for further replies.