AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone Can Promote Your Room Now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
They are. Someone is dumping a bunch of coin on promoting rooms right now. It's now at 830.
that feels like it's 100% going to be a negative roi 😂

Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
That's crazy. Early days of extending that feature to users, it was 70-120 tokens. At least in the room I'm typically in.
I think CB will just put it out of everyone's reach if they don't cap it at a maximum.......

Upvote 0
That's crazy. Early days of extending that feature to users, it was 70-120 tokens. At least in the room I'm typically in.
I think CB will just put it out of everyone's reach if they don't cap it at a maximum.......
I'm okay with that. It's a stupid feature. And it was 50 tokens to 120.

Upvote 0
I'm okay with that. It's a stupid feature. And it was 50 tokens to 120.
over 1k 😂 looks like it's going up 10 tokens every couple of minutes

Either the promote feature is broken, or the same couple of models are paying for promo every 5 mins (same 5-7 models have been in that spot for like 15 mins)

Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
totally worth it matthew perry GIF

Upvote 0
Feel like we should have a pot going on how high it's going to go 😂

Pretty sure it broke, the rooms in the promoted queue arnt updating (viewer counts stay the same and are vastly different when you open a room). Tbh feel sorry for anyone thats spent 1000tok on a promo spot because they arnt going to get it since it looks like no new models are being loaded in.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
😂😂😂😂

this has to be some kind of bug no? XD servers were not very stable today
I assume so, either the same handful of models are paying for promo every 5 mins or no one paying the 1500+ tokens it is at the minute is actually getting put on the home page since the promoted models havnt changed since Vixxen mentioned it was at 650

Upvote 0
Something has to be broken.

Add your room to a rotating promoted spot on the homepage for 5 minutes. (details)
Current price: 1530 tokens

Promote nowCancel

Upvote 0
Something has to be broken.

Add your room to a rotating promoted spot on the homepage for 5 minutes. (details)
Current price: 1530 tokens

Promote nowCancel
honestly im kind of surprised they havnt disabled the promote feature to fix it...someone must have noticed by now.

Reactions: babykalina
Upvote 0
little out of topic but kinda related to this bugs today,
i have pvt minimum set for 10 mins, user tried twice and it lasted only like 4-5 mins each time. you think I should email support and ask for the rest of the tokens that i would get if the pvt lasted the minimum or just move on bc it ended abruptly and sooner without mine or user fault ;__; but i dont wanna sound greedy bc i didnt perform them anyway

Upvote 0
little out of topic but kinda related to this bugs today,
i have pvt minimum set for 10 mins, user tried twice and it lasted only like 4-5 mins each time. you think I should email support and ask for the rest of the tokens that i would get if the pvt lasted the minimum or just move on bc it ended abruptly and sooner without mine or user fault ;__; but i dont wanna sound greedy bc i didnt perform them anyway
Personally I would, worst they can say is they wont credit the tokens. It's pointless having a minimum if your not going to make the minimum.

Upvote 0
The fact that the rooms that have been stuck in the promoted spot all night arnt gaining much if any traffic feels like proof of how useless the promo is 😂

ETA:

1714097957158.png
Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN

Upvote 0
The fact that the rooms that have been stuck in the promoted spot all night arnt gaining much if any traffic feels like proof of how useless the promo is 😂

So many people are watching/checking it the algorithm is malfunctioning. And they can't lower the rate or the system would immediately be overwhelmed - lol.

2070 at last peek.

Upvote 0
So many people are watching/checking it the algorithm is malfunctioning. And they can't lower the rate or the system would immediately be overwhelmed - lol.

2070 at last peek.
They could and should disable it though, right now they are selling something they are unable to provide.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Holy hell these prices! I would genuinely be really, really upset if one of my users paid that instead of paying me directy. For that kind of price i can put on a show that will promote me better than any button can!

Mine is now at 1610, dropping as I type...

Upvote 0