AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone else get asked about EroAwards?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your reply Fatquack. I checked over there web site seems to be something pretty neat to be a part of. I've been camming for awhile but I never thought about being nominated for awards before. I thought it was really awesome that my fans would consider nominating me :)

Reactions: Jadexxx
I just got a message from them. They said I was nominated for the awards of 2028, but when I asked about what category, they asked me to wait.
They said for me to change my Twitter background I’m just curious and emailed their email on their website. I was wondering. What my, with so few followers would be nominated and for what?

I’m starting to think they want us to change our cover/by so we advertise them for free:inpain:

I’m suspiciousabout them until I hear from their email. I don’t like freeloaders. I’m trying to advertise myself so I can fire a following first lol

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lunalush
I just got a message from them. They said I was nominated for the awards of 2028, but when I asked about what category, they asked me to wait.
They said for me to change my Twitter background I’m just curious and emailed their email on their website. I was wondering. What my, with so few followers would be nominated and for what?

I’m starting to think they want us to change our cover/by so we advertise them for free:inpain:

I’m suspiciousabout them until I hear from their email. I don’t like freeloaders. I’m trying to advertise myself so I can fire a following first lol

A few of my followers told me they nominated me is what made me contact EroAward by email. It did take a few days for them to respond but said that I had votes in 3 categories. They did follow me on twitter and start retweeting for me. I'm thinking of making a new banner with there logo but with my picture to so I can still be promoting myself at the same time.

A few of my followers told me they nominated me is what made me contact EroAward by email. It did take a few days for them to respond but said that I had votes in 3 categories. They did follow me on twitter and start retweeting for me. I'm thinking of making a new banner with there logo but with my picture to so I can still be promoting myself at the same time.

More I investigate about them, more real it seems. They answered me quick and I also spoke with someone that speaks Spanish. Supposedly they are from Spain. For now I’m keeping an eye because if it’s real, could be a great opportunity(?)

Edit: their low number of followers on Twitter seems “weird” for such type of organization, or is just me worrying too much?

Last edited:

Many of these industry awards are just in it for the exposure. The more girls they make feel super special for being involved, the more girls advertise for them, etc.

Many of these industry awards are just in it for the exposure. The more girls they make feel super special for being involved, the more girls advertise for them, etc.
Sorry to bother you, but I got a question about this, how should be dealing with it? Or should we not even bother with it?

I’m sorry if I shouldn’t ask you this question AmberCutie!

Sorry to bother you, but I got a question about this, how should be dealing with it? Or should we not even bother with it?

I’m sorry if I shouldn’t ask you this question AmberCutie!
Honestly however you feel is worth your time. The only thing I'd advise completely against is making any content/promotional material for them for free just in hopes to get votes for the competition. If you think your fans/followers would enjoy helping you be part of it, enjoy the focus! Just don't be naive to the ulterior motives, that's all. :)

If any contests ever prevent a cam model from making her usual payment/token/sales goals on actual cam/content sites because they're too focused on promoting/asking members for support on a contest, that's when it was a bad call.

Status
Not open for further replies.