AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone else getting, "oops, something happened" whenever they click on something on manyvids?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2023
I can't even get to my own profile, let alone profiles of others on many vids. I'm a content seller who just joined many vids and am having an issue where so many links on manyvids just seem broken. What is going on?

I can't even get to my own profile, let alone profiles of others on many vids. I'm a content seller who just joined many vids and am having an issue where so many links on manyvids just seem broken. What is going on?
did you reach out to support? I'm having issues uploading on another site but just joined manyvids.

Is anyone else sick of the absolute lag on MV? It's about 10 seconds behind real time at some points. I can tip for something, see it register in the browser but it's like 10 seconds before the model hears the sound in the room and reacts. I can't work out whether it's just terrible infrastructure or if there's a deliberate delay for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.