AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone else watching Westworld?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun__

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 16, 2011
If not you should. It is full of interesting characters, and storylines. Not many answers, but maybe some will show up one day. Also Armistice is a major badass.

5pjRgn5.jpg

Ze7KpgX.gif

You don't know about the HBO dip? Most every model site sees the largest dip of model pop during the week the hour of and the hour following an HBO show. True Blood dipped model numbers but when Game of Thrones finales were on SM dipped to 360 models online from 1800. Westworld it dips to around 800-900 from 1300-1400 the hours before the show begins and then when it hits the TV streams.

I watched the first one while visiting a friend who has HBO. Looked really promising. If I get HBO, I'll catch up and watch it regularly. If I don't, I'll binge on it when Amazon Prime picks it up.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
What strikes me is how do we know any one there is actually real?

Could always shoot them to see. *shrug*

Didn't immediately grab me, though Crichton often didn't hook me early in his novels. Watched a few eps and now I'm semi invested in the story.

Curious if anyone has read 'The Windup Girl' by Paolo Bacigalupi. Different setting, much the same endless sexual trauma. Maybe that's why it didn't grab me right away, I'm not looking for a virtual outlet to abuse women. Including robot women.

I'm absolutely loving this show.
How about that amazing rendition of "Something I can Never Have - NiN"! That had to have been one of the most epic background songs played during an orgy on a TV show ever.

Reactions: Always_Tim
I actually found it quite boring, full of plotholes, predictable/silly writing and bad acting. Wish i would have liked it. but, nopes

I actually found it quite boring, full of plotholes, predictable/silly writing and bad acting. Wish i would have liked it. but, nopes
blasphemer! get out!

j/k but sad you didn't like it.

Reactions: Always_Tim
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh I loved it so much! Subscribing to HBOnow is one of the better things in my life recently!

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Westworld is one of my favorite things from last year. While there were some plot twists that were predicted far in advance, just getting to see Anthony Hopkins and Ed Harris act was worth the tome. Also, Armistice is my current robot crush. I love a woman with a giant snake tattoo who can beat me to death while naked.

Status
Not open for further replies.